Cognizance
She's basically caught up, right?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
She's basically caught up, right?
Yeah, but she hasn't gotten to Chapter 20 yet. I'll send it to her when I finish it.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
The level of narcissism it takes to think it would be a high honour to be best friends with you. Pfft. And I’m not even going to scream at Amber through my screen anymore. I give up.

Tamara said:
Huh?! What’s happening?! I’m both confused and impressed but Dzuna can’t buy love by throwing magic at it! Ugh.

Tamara said:
WEST THE PEST!

I don’t know who I want to see beaten up more…

Tamara said:
I’d love to see Cygnus beaten up too but I’d love to see some gang violence against Dzuna most of all. Hey Zules? However much it costs to commission me in there beating Dzuna up, I’ll pay it.

Tamara said:
Okay, she still has her head on her shoulders and is snapping back to reality which is a good thing (though I’m not going to lie, I was looking forward to seeing a smackdown between those two nuisances).

Tamara said:
Wow, which mental institution did Joe escape from because they really need to be told to tighten their security. Night is falling, there’s a heavily pregnant woman on the train and Dzuna wants to have some fun. What’s the worst that could happen!

Tamara said:
I always thought I was good at riddles but I just can’t seem to figure out WHAT DZUNA WANTS. Is she just a lone traveller who has never had anyone pay her any positive attention and therefore develops an unhealthy attachment to the first person who does?! Why does she want to be FRIENDS with Amber even AFTER she has transferred the curse? What are her motives? The inner machinations of her mind are an enigma.

Tamara said:
WHY is Amber STILL travelling to Calit after knowing full well who her Vulnerable is most likely to be?! It’s not like she JUST realist the very real possibility of what she’s about to do?! This girl STRESSES me out.

Tamara said:
Finally, some sense! But it came too late. Even if that emergency brake did stop the train, there’s not much good that would do to be stuck in the middle of nowhere? Unless there’s no stop before Calit but the train would still have to move forward?

Tamara said:
Am I tripping or did this brake-pulling thing happen before? Well, we now know it happened before but did we see it happen before? Hmm, now it’s going to be at the back of my mind for the next five minutes. Great.

Tamara said:
Well, you know you’re annoying when even the purple ghostess is annoyed with you…

Tamara said:
But right now, I’m more annoyed with Amber for still wanting West’s “help”.
NEXT READLOG POST: > here >

Last edited:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
So there's a good number of kings who have gone to nut houses for their ailments, so is there a bright eyed bushy tailed med student documenting this peculiar string of mental patients, exhibiting similar symptoms, reporting a history of immense pain and crying about some floating purple genie lady named Dzuna?

I shall name him Garcey Proctor, and he shall follow each prior king of pain, almost until Joe, before he quits because his semester is almost over and his thesis isn't complete, so he bails and covers the correlation of geographical location and mental illness instead.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Wait, what? Am I not remembering something? Did he forget everything that happened? Did I forget everything that happened?! I would go back to jog my memory but I’m too invested at this point…

Tamara said:
I could have really used that smackdown between West and Dzuna earlier just so I can visualise him being smacked better right now.

Tamara said:
…This is the guy Amber believes can help her? I have nothing else left to say.

Tamara said:
The look on Amber’s face tells me that she’d rather spend another night in the hospital than have to sit through another conversation with West.

Tamara said:
I have to say, this was WAY better than any physical smackdown in a wrestling ring because DAMN! I almost feel sorry for a guy who I feel deserved all of that…

And I doubt he’s going to want to help her with anything after that. Yikes.

Tamara said:
I both expected and didn’t expect this but hey, good on him for standing his ground. Maybe this was necessary for some much-needed character development.

Tamara said:
It physically pains me to say this but Dzuna has a point there. Amber’s gone unhinged with her words! On one hand, yay for being able to express herself but on the other hand, nay for pushing everyone away with the verbal violence.

Tamara said:
Yay, I wasn’t reaching! Evey really was caring for her!

Tamara said:
But harassing a heavily pregnant woman to get off a train isn’t a good look for you, Amber.

Tamara said:
Yeah, not a good look at all. Couldn’t she just wait for the next train or book herself a room at a nice, abandoned hotel for the night instead of having to choose between trapping herself on a train with a potential contraction-haver or making herself look like a lunatic yelling at a pregnant woman to leave? The poor woman.

Tamara said:
You know you’re doing something wrong when even DZUNA tells you to stop and oh great heavens this isn’t happening is it —

Tamara said:
Whew! I knew Zules wouldn’t be unholy enough for whatever could have happened there!

Not all heroes wear capes; some wear backpacks!