Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
GARLIC! Me either. :amberoops:

I mean, I read this part all in one sitting. I was way more invested in what was coming next, then examining everything that had just happened.
I used to think that you were Tamara.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Finally, someone said it! Evey could really use the help of a rifle and a couple of knives!

Tamara said:
Oh boy, I momentarily forgot about how Amber is as anti-violence as one can get. An altercation between Amber and Lupe is definitely one that is going to be interesting but I don’t know if I am ready for something that intense.

Tamara said:
… Well that was positively unexpected. Gosh, I love the dynamics between these two!

Tamara said:
Woah! This is literally everything that Amber has ever dreamed of! Alright, I’ll take back my doubts about Lupe for the time being because she seems like the perfect mentor for Amber; that girl needs to completely embrace and unleash her inner badass for the world to see that she is more than just her last name!

Tamara said:
And I will be damned if West gets in the way!!! WHY and HOW does he always manage to do just that?!

Tamara said:
Aww, I have once again momentarily forgotten how much of a soft sweetheart Amber is when it comes to violence and death (even though I was just reminded of it a few minutes ago; don’t blame me for being distracted by the awesomeness of all the events that are unfolding). She can still be a trusty sidekick and learn a thing or two from our badass part-time librarian/alleged monster hunter!

Tamara said:
… Okay, I need a minute to process what I just read.

I’m with Lupe on this one; GRADENKO’S FAMILIAR KILLED YOUR MOTHER?!

Gradenko and her familiar best be getting ready to catch some hands!

Tamara said:
I respect Lupe and the amount of badass she contains within her; she’s lucky she isn’t going to be alone because Evey is probably still in there beating and getting beaten.

Tamara said:
What did Amber see that startled her so much?! If she found it on the ‘Savage, Mindless Creatures at Night’ page, well, you know what I’m going to say; this can’t be good!

Tamara said:
WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT????!!!!

Never have I ever been as stupefied as I am right now in the last eight chapters! I knew I should have trusted my gut instincts about Lupe! You just can’t trust librarians; nobody who sits listening to pin drop silence with minimal human contact for at least eight hours a day has a socially acceptable way of unravelling!

Tamara said:
Now is not your time to have a break, West! In we all go again!

NEXT READLOG POST: > here >

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Watch out Evey, there’s more than one predator out there waiting for you! Stupid everything indeed; the poor guy just wanted to enjoy a peaceful train ride to Inarod and now he’s out here being fed to tigers and monstrous scorpions all due to a series of unfortunate yet completely avoidable events.

Tamara said:
It’s funny you should say that because- ah, talk about great timing! I’d really like for you to go off on her too, Evey. Please don’t disappoint me on this one!

Tamara said:
Lycans?! Like the werewolves?! Are you telling me that the entire time I’ve been calling everyone in this story an idiot for believing that Evey is a werewolf, of all things, I was the only idiot around?! Excuse me again but a lycan?! Huh?!

I’m glad that gun is already pointing at me, please go ahead and pull the trigger now.

Tamara said:
Excuse you but Evey does not have to explain himself to anyone anymore! You cannot just lure these unsuspecting children into the woods and then shoot their brains out in half a minute because you’re hinging your suspicions on a crazy conspiracy theory (which may not be too much of a conspiracy or even crazy for that matter but let me have this to go off on her)!

Haha! I love how Evey had reached the pinnacle of the peak of being done with everything; as a college student approaching her finals, I couldn’t relate to anything any more!

Tamara said:
Perhaps Evey could simply request to be shot in the head so that his shirt can escape this encounter unharmed? I totally still have my morals and all but I would be lying if I said that I don’t lowkey want Lupe to shoot him simply to see yet another entertaining reaction to a life, never-before-seen instant resurrection!

Tamara said:
Why do I have a feeling that Evey is screaming due to yet another timely intrusion by an Amber rather than by a bullet?

Tamara said:
And my suspicions have been confirmed yet again! Gosh, I appreciate Amber’s chivalry but I don’t know how much longer she is going to be around to exhibit it if she’s just going to keep jumping in front of predatorial monsters and loaded rifles without a plan!

Tamara said:
… I would question as to whether or not Amber knows how werewolves work but I’m not quite sure there’s a need for me to ask…

Tamara said:
Amber, not many girls have the fortune of travelling through life-threatening adventures with bullet-resistant guys so you better appreciate what you have and you best stop getting yourself into situations which need to be described using those words because it seems as though you simply have a knack for inserting yourself into potentially fatal states of affairs. Now you’re probably going to go and get Evey’s shirt ruined and it seems as though that’s one of the only good things the poor guy has left to his name!