Zules gets Tamara to read Exvulnerum

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
This argument just got very, very, very interesting… So, West has known about Evey’s curse all along and has, for some reason, chosen to play dumb and try to bait him into doing the explaining himself as if he was going to open up to the very person he wishes had never showed up and kissblocked him from his girl? That sounds like a legitimate plan but hey, I’ll have to give West credit where credit is due; the boy did his research! How DO you know about magic, West?! Let’s just hope that he’s more of an open book and tells us about his not-so-tragic backstory.

Tamara said:
Well, if you can hear that, that’s the sound of my hopes being crushed once again.

Tamara said:
Ooooo, Evey is interested in getting rid of it more than anything! Interesting, very interesting (I’m sorry, it’s late and my range of vocabulary significantly shrinks at this time of the night).

Tamara said:
Is he supposed to know how to get rid of it?! Why are you bringing Amber into the picture?! Wait, on second thought, maybe they should bring her into the picture (although not this one specifically) because she’s been gone for an alarmingly long time…

Tamara said:
Alright, I suppose my initially sarcastic question as to what exactly Amber needs protection from has been seriously answered. To be fair, West should be able to see that Amber is better than she ever was despite being alone in close proximity with someone he considers as potentially life-threateningly dangerous so he should just turn two blind eyes to all of this newfound information and let them all finish what they came for.

Tamara said:
Talk about bad timing! I’d like to see how Evey is going to try to get himself out of this one!

Tamara said:
Oh, looks like he isn’t going to try at all. Ah well, we’re seven chapters in and I should have known better than to expect any other response from Evey.

Tamara said:
Oh no, West has a knack for talking too much and we all know it can’t be too good if he does exactly that right now! Evey, this is your cue to knock him out cold and try to channel some memory forggng powers! Do it now before it’s too late!

Tamara said:
Okay, so is nobody going to ask Amber why she’s feeling sick all of a sudden? Alright then, let’s just keep moving.

Tamara said:
Gee, how does West always successfully manage to execute the art of being annoying with such mastery? I know plenty of people in life who seem like they were his students.

Tamara said:
Woah, did Amber really choose searching for an odd job over drilling the two guys about their topic of conversation? Things are certainly changing around here!
NEXT READLOG POST: > here >

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Oh my sweet Amber, you do know that learning how to do the very thing you want to earn money doing is going to cost you money that you don’t have, don’t you?

Tamara said:
I really hope you do… And I really hope Evey manages to figure his finances out because I don’t know how great of a job Amber is going to do at that…

Tamara said:
Awh, what a sweet little girl! She reminds me a lot of myself even though she has own said five short sentences so far and wears a colour you wouldn’t even catch my dead body shrouded in.

Tamara said:
Wow, child exploitation for a couple of extra bucks? Sounds about rich to me!

Tamara said:
I honestly thought and was hoping that Amber was joking and I don’t know how to feel about the fact that she wasn’t… Is she seriously charging a young child for a bunch of books carried and then complaining that she isn’t getting paid enough?!

Tamara said:
And did she seriously just say that libraries, my sanctuary away from all the people and all the noise of the outside world, are stupid?! Give me a minute, this is too much for me to process all at once. I’m going to let this little girl do the reacting on my behalf.

Tamara said:
Umm, perhaps we’re not so much alike after all. I do love books myself but this girl is bordering an obsession. Ah well, I supposed this addiction is better than one to narcotics or collecting lint so at least our little intellectual here has that going for her.

Tamara said:
I don’t know if Amber is going to find what she’s looking for in common library books and I’m definitely going to be very impressed if she does!

Tamara said:
… Could West get any more annoying? You know what, I’m not even going to ask because he might just take it as a challenge. Why is he so insistent upon destroying her only chance at adventure in life?! Okay, he may have good intentions but surely he can see at the bigger picture that lies beyond them? Grr…

Tamara said:
Thank. You. ! I knew I wasn’t in the wrong to give West some credit there. I suppose it’ll be too big of a stretch if I hoped that he can see beyond Evey’s curse (he does know that it is a curse, doesn’t he? If he thinks that Evey is so dangerous and if he knows how to put an end to it as he has suggested, why doesn’t he just go ahead and tell him how to do that?) and let him and Amber do their simply complicated thing together in peace. A girl can dream!

Tamara said:
Oh, so Amber is still hung up on that werewolf theory, huh? You’re going to have to think a lot deeper than something that’s so easily explainable to understand Evey and I’m not just talking about his unfortunate curse!

Tamara said:
… Really, Amber, really?! Why would you just go ahead and tell somebody who’s a believer in the supernatural that you’re travelling with somebody who falls into that category?! Don’t you want, I don’t know, NOT draw attention to yourselves and get identified and shipped back home?! Did nobody see those accurately-drawn posters of Evey pasted all over this town?!

Well, this journey was fun while it lasted and judging by how some people are handling these situations, I don’t know how much longer it’s going to last.

Tamara said:
There you go. Just what were you expecting, Amber?! There are some people in this world who happen to share your curiosity and it can only be called an unfortunate coincidence when you meet them at such a time. Beware Evey, I’m having a strange hunch about this woman and I’m really, really hoping that she proves to be one of the good guys!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Thanks for inserting that little rhyme and verifying it because I’m sure there are many of us out there pronouncing ‘Lupe’ very wrongly.

Tamara said:
Ah, what an appropriate introduction for West and what a very West-like response he has to it! I’m still really, really hoping that Lupe is going to be good news for the trio!

Tamara said:
Huh, what’s this? A soup kitchen? Well, that was fast! And yay for Lupe being a good guy, or at least not being a bad guy (for the time being)! I didn’t even have to finish reading Lupe’s entire sentence because ‘Mistress Gradenko’ herself sounds sufficiently suspicious and her offer only further verifies that assumption. I’m not going to lie, I’d be very interested to find out just what this proposition is and just how well our superpower-equipped trio can conveniently do the job nobody else can.

Tamara said:
If Evey took a shot every time he was accused of being a werewolf, he probably would be able to tolerate being accused of being a werewolf.

Tamara said:
Oh, okay. So, Lupe just wanted to see this alleged werewolf with her very own eyes while he’s still in his unremarkable human form and then dip? Well, it was nice having you around and thank you for being such an important accessory to the plot! Hope you have fun sniffing ancient books and shushing adolescent vagabonds!

Tamara said:
Awh, now I’m actually sad to see Lupe leave! She’s so nice!

Tamara said:
Yes, poor, disadvantaged man in the background, life is indeed to be feared but on the bright side, nobody is accusing you of being a werewolf so at least you have that going for you.

Tamara said:
Honestly, how can you hear the name ‘Gradenko’ and not immediately assume that the person who owns it delves into the dark arts of witchcraft? Don’t go, Lupe! This trio could use some company and guidance! I’m sorry I ever doubted you, come back!

Last edited:

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
"there are many of us out there pronouncing ‘Lööpe’ very wrongly."

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Is West aware of the fact that he could have easily found a solution to all his concerns by just agreeing to pay for all three of their train tickets to Inarod? Now they’re climbing up a suspicious staircase in a suspicious castle to officially receive a suspicious quest from a suspicious person to capture some large animal? Boy, I don’t even want to know how all the others failed this quest. Well, these three are lucky they have an advantage.

Tamara said:
Come on, West. The two of them had been travelling together for how long before you decided to (in)conveniently show up, don’t you think there was at least some touching throughout that time and don’t you see that it did nothing to her? Is he just in denial that Evey isn’t necessarily a bad guy? Is he just trying to find a seemingly valid excuse to keep him away from Amber?

Tamara said:
You’re damn right, Evey, own it! You ARE the King of Pain and West has been lucky enough to be given a live demonstration of just what you are capable of! Good luck trying to eliminate this competitor, West!

Tamara said:
Oooooo, Evey is on the verge of losing it! I don’t think he has ever voluntarily mentioned any symptom of his condition before and it seems as though West has successfully annoyed him into spilling just the tiniest inkling of it! I am very much looking forward to seeing how this is going to play out!

Tamara said:
I don’t even know why he thought that was a good idea but then again, that’s just West being West. I hope that doesn’t hurt too much but that it hurts enough to know that Evey isn’t one you want to mess with!

Tamara said:
Did West seriously just ask Evey to leave him and Amber alone?! When he is clearly the one who doesn’t understand the concept of leaving people alone?! I can’t even with this boy anymore, I really can’t.

Tamara said:
Oh Amber, I wish I had your gift of being oblivious to the most obvious of things! And I wouldn’t recommend leaving those two by themselves if you plan on leaving this place with both of them alive.

Tamara said:
Gosh, I love this side of Evey that we’ve never truly seen! Look at him simultaneously standing up for himself, protecting and defending Amber and putting West in his place all at once!

Tamara said:
We all have our secrets, West, and you’re no exception so I wouldn’t suggest that you try to dig too deep because you might just be digging your own grave!

Tamara said:
Woah, am I seriously seeing Evey wanting and willing to tell Amber about his condition all of a sudden?! All of this is happening so very fast that I don’t even have time to process each shock! And why is West suddenly against Amber learning about it after he’s been harassing Evey about keeping it from her this entire time?!

Tamara said:
Oh, that’s why. Alright, that makes perfect sense.

Tamara said:
Okay boys, I don’t think Amber needs as much protection from either of you as you think she does so you can calm yourselves down on that issue.

Tamara said:
I’m starting to see why Amber ran away more and more clearly as well, Evey, and I don’t think I would have done any different if I were in her shoes.

Tamara said:
Now, let’s see who and what could possibly be behind those doors which needed to be located so inconveniently high.

Tamara said:
Woah, this is the castle’s caretaker? I would have bought her to be Mistress Gradenko herself; how fancy could this woman possibly be?! And why are these women looking for a monster? If it’s to guard this castle of theirs then I think a moat with a few crocodiles sprinkled in or a very heavy chain-link and barbed wire fence would do the trick.

Tamara said:
Hah! If only I knew where Cresnov was, I wouldn’t waste any time in buying myself a hat that Dzuna would consider stupid and go about shouting my opinions very loudly within earshot of easily annoyed curse guardians! Also, I don’t know how Dzuna manages to make such a ridiculous hat look good on her but she’s somehow got the magic to do so; is this one of her powers? How does one acquire this skill because I have 7 outfits which I wear on weekly rotation because I think everything else looks ridiculous on me? Gosh, Dzuna and Zules are the ultimate not-so-dynamic duo and I definitely wish they had more screen time than they do! Where do I start a fundraiser for their spin-off series? I don’t mind being the only one contributing because I’m going to thoroughly enjoy the benefit of every penny I’d invest in it!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Okay! Hope y'all enjoyed the mini-binge!
I have to start winding down for bed now because sleeping helps me get to the next coffee quicker.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Evey is seriously like the angsty, hormonal elder brother of the other two and
Whoops, her readlog cut off there. Let me know if you're clamoring for the rest of that sentence and I'll ask Tamara about it.
*clamoring intensifies*
I asked Tamara, and she said:
I don't remember what I intended to say, unfortunately! But I revisited the page and if I know myself well enough, I was probably thinking along the lines of "and seems like he's counting the seconds until he's officially relieved of his brat babysitting duties" 😂

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
I’ll admit, I was slightly anxious when I saw a close-up of West’s face on the cover of this chapter but then I saw what he was looking at through the camera lens and I’m reassured once again. Also, is Evey actually smiling? This is such a strange yet wholesome sight. I sure do hope this scene is one that we will get to see in reality later on in this chapter!

Tamara said:
The moment when everything changed? I sure do hope it did but for the better! Don’t worry West, there’s a place for you somewhere but in the middle of Amber and Evey is just not it!

Tamara said:
Hahaha, these three are the personalities inside of me whenever anybody asks me if I’m ready to do something (and as somebody who majors in business, I strongly resonate with Evey).

Tamara said:
What an interesting group indeed and you haven’t even seen the best of them yet! Ah, I can’t wait to see the trio going monster-hunting! I can’t imagine anything more entertaining than that!

Tamara said:
Whatever is this woman going to do with a camera right now?

Tamara said:
If West’s eyes are bulging out so prominently at the sound of three hundred thousand then that’s all the affirmation I need of it being such a large amount. How is Amber not aware of just how much it is exactly? Especially when she’s the main reason they’re out here being assigned to capture a supposedly fearsome beast? Gosh, that’s ignorance that I wish I was rich enough to have!

Tamara said:
These women are being mighty generous with their rewards; how fearsome can this beast be exactly… And how capable are the trio going to be in capturing it or at least surviving an encounter with it? I had confidence for Evey but I’m starting to get a little nervous for him too, let alone the others. I can only hope that this monster is being highly overestimated but I don’t see that proving to be a scenario that’s too likely…

Tamara said:
Lady, you can at least provide them with the descriptive equivalent of a sneak peek as to what they’re about to encounter! I’ve said this many times before and I’m going to say it again because it’s the only phrase that keeps repeating itself in my mind; this can’t be good…

Tamara said:
I can’t believe they’re hunting a monster for a witch either and I’m saying this with an emotion that’s the exact opposite of Amber’s excitement; honestly, where does she even get it from?!

Tamara said:
Okay, I’ll give West two points for being a voice of reason but I’ll take away one for only realising the degree of danger they’re subjecting themselves to after they’ve started on the journey like how was this not the first thing you questioned yourself about when you were told what exactly you were to do? This whole thing is dramatically suspicious! Abort mission, abort mission!

Tamara said:
Evey is determined to get to Inarod as soon as possible and Amber is determined to go on yet another adventure and have as much fun as possible; all the best in trying to stop these two from their monster-hunting quest, West (hey, unintentional rhyming!).

Tamara said:
If it was either one of the other two, I would believe they had spotted the monster but knowing West, I’m sure he’s overreacting at something ridiculous.

Tamara said:
Yay, three points to me! I’m getting a lot better at this whole prediction thing! Weather forecast department, here I come!

Tamara said:
I had a few questions regarding West’s logic but now I don’t even see the point in saying them out loud because of its sheer ridiculousness. Why don’t you go ahead and demonstrate just how poisonous they are, West?

Tamara said:
So, he’s acting ridiculous to the point where Evey feels the need to ask if he’s going to be okay. Now that’s truly concerning but judging by how nonchalant Amber is about this whole thing, I guess I shouldn’t waste too much time being concerned. The boy’s really fascinated by mushrooms, huh?

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
That’s a solid idea, West. Why not just take a picture of this animal that’s totally not common and will totally be mistaken for a fearsome beast with the right photography tips and tricks and try to fool a renowned witch with it? I’m sure that’s going to work out well for you.

Tamara said:
I’m with Evey on this one (okay, I may be a little biased because I’m with Evey on a lot of ones but still, can you blame me when it’s West who he’s up against?), can you please do us all a favour and try your best to minimize your vocal outputs?

Tamara said:
Did West sniff too much of those mushrooms? Is he hallucinating? Can Amber and Evey take this opportunity to leave him behind in a safe zone while he recovers and try to complete their quest in the meantime?

Tamara said:
Oh, oh, OH. What’s this? What’s happening here? Why is this happening?! This can’t be happening! This ship is deeply anchored to the harbour, it cannot sail! Argh!

Tamara said:
Ah, the only acceptable instance of kissblocking. Now, where were we? Ah yes, the fearsome beast… which is a bear.

Tamara said:
Jeez, West’s eyes are going to properly pop out of his head at this rate. Yes Amber, that’s a bear and all you have to do is stop, drop and play dead until it’s close enough for you to tranquilize and trade for three hundred thousand. Good luck, my dears!

Tamara said:
Wow, look at her go! Show West who’s boss and who doesn’t need any so-called protecting from him! Now that’s a badass right there!

Tamara said:
Oop- it seems as though the bear wants to fight for that badass title. Well, to be fair, one shot isn’t going to do much for such a humongous creature and I really hope they realise that before it’s too late. On a side note, that really was a nice aim and I love that moment that the two of them shared right there! Gosh, I’m gushing! Is this the moment that changed everything or is it a more gush-worthy one because I just can’t wait to witness it!

Tamara said:
… Girl, I highly doubt anybody would be freaking out about and failing to capture a creature the size of a cow. And now you have quite a bit of explaining to do while a slightly disoriented bear is charging at you with the additional anger of being put into that state because priorities, am I right?

Tamara said:
Woah, that is a HUGE bear! It stands out to me even in a world of fiction! Don’t tell me that one shot of the tranquilizing dart did the trick! By all accounts, Amber should have rightfully died the night she stabbed herself in the arm with one unless some mysterious resurrection took place off-screen.

Tamara said:
Oh no, I really hope West is not going to get any more alone time with Amber. Especially not when he’s on the loose delivering lines like that one.

Tamara said:
WESTTTT! Gosh, frustrated West is the most entertaining West. I know I’m making too many spin-off series requests but a compilation of West getting frustrated at the most random things would soothe my soul. Shouldn’t there be staff back at the castle who can help transport this absolute unit of a bear? In any case, I really hope they don’t forget to take pictures!

Tamara said:
That’s probably the smartest thing West has said ever since he showed up to do nothing but kissblock and surpass his own levels of annoyingness. Also, I love how Evey and West can share a moment to appreciate how much of an enigma Amber is despite throwing death threats at each other just that morning. Oh sweet Amber, you’re such a precious being who must be protected at all costs.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Oh sweet Amber, you really shouldn’t be happy about the fact that she’s a mother and you really, really shouldn’t be happy about the fact that a whole litter of cubs is about to discover their unconscious mother and the three people responsible for it.

Now would be a very good time to run.

Tamara said:
Okay, maybe the cubs didn’t have their lessons on predatorial dominance and aggressiveness yet; lucky us!

Tamara said:
Wait, we’re not taking any bears back to the witch? I should have known better, I completely forgot about the whole incident with the opossum (it was an opossum, wasn’t it?). I get that she wanted to satisfy her craving for an adventure but why would she agree to this knowing all the other stakeholders involved were interested in having the bear brought back to the witch?! Amber, you really are an enigma.

Tamara said:
You have a lot of valid points, Amber, but why would you go through all this trouble just to defend them in a heated argument against someone who, need I remind you, is only in this situation because of you?! These three have some serious issues to sort out before our mama bear wakes up and don’t suppose that’s going to be a long time from now!

Tamara said:
… Should I also pinch myself? Because this surely is a nightmare, isn’t it? And I’m not even there, oh my good Lord would someone like me with the patience and tolerance that I have absolutely hate to travel with someone like Amber; I’m so glad I’m just watching these events unfold from this side of the screen! Good luck, boys! You’re going to need a lot of it with this one!

Tamara said:
Does Amber fear nothing? Was she born this way or was she also blessed/curse with some magic she isn’t aware of?

Tamara said:
And oh, so now protecting Amber is the job of the guy who you just said you’d kill if he even did as much as touch her, huh? Well played, West, very well played.

Tamara said:
What’s happening here?! What. Is. Happening. Here. ?! Is this the moment that changed everything?! Is this what it’s going to take for Evey to realise that he’s completely and utterly in love with the girl who he couldn’t wait to get rid of just a few days ago?! Her, in the middle of a forest, playing with bear cubs whose mother she just shot down with a nice aim? Things are happening, things are hhhhaaaappppppppeeeennnniiiinnnngggg!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
My oh my, what do we have here? A sepia-toned montage of all the precious moments I fangirled over in the past few chapters? I don’t think I can gush and blush more than I already am but I stand corrected yet again and this is one of those instances where I definitely do not mind being wrong! Excuse me while I take a few days off to enjoy this.

Tamara said:
I’m back! And it looks as though I need to take a few more days off because all of this is so overwhelmingly adorable! I can’t believe this is happening despite how ready I was for it to happen! This is all a dream come true! I have seen everything, I can finally die in peace!

Tamara said:
Ah, a bonus! West has given up on his hobby of kissblocking and has chosen to stand by the side-lines and spectate the unravelling of the most beautiful relationship he will ever have the privilege of witnessing. Don’t worry, West. You’ll find someone who will stay away from mushrooms and knocked-out bears when you ask and won’t think you look ridiculous in your mask but this girl just wasn’t it.

Tamara said:
Betrayed by the squeak! I may have been wrong about the bears not receiving their training on aggressiveness and I’m not too happy about being wrong this time around… Please start running in the opposite direction of wherever the mouse is headed, you already got your pictures and mama bear isn’t going to be too happy to wake up to the sight of y’all still standing around!

Tamara said:
W. h. a. t. ?. !. ?. !. ?. !.

That’s all I can say. So, they tranquilised the wrong monster with the only tranquilising ammunition they had and now we have three defenceless teenagers against the actual fearsome beast (I sincerely hope this is the actual one and that the final boss isn’t just waiting to show up after all his soldiers are defeated).

Welp.

Tamara said:
I don’t think it was her intention to trick you all, Amber dear, and I really don’t think you should be standing around and shouting at an unconscious bear when a scorpion that looks like a science experiment gone horribly wrong is looking at you like it just found its lunch.

Now would be a VERY good time to run.

Tamara said:
You can’t do much protecting if you’re dead, Amber! And that’s exactly what you’re going to be if you don’t move from where you are right at this very instance! Gah, how are they going to get out of this one alive and quite literally in one piece?!

Tamara said:
And just how does our lovely leading lady expect to protect an animal whose paw is bigger than her entire being?! Great, just great. Now there’s going to be a whole ‘nother fiasco where Evey has to bring himself in and out of life again. Can’t West volunteer for once? I know he isn’t going to come back but none of us are going to mind that too much, are we now?

Why are you all booing me? I’m right!

Last edited:

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
You know, I never noticed how much momma bear looks like Evey in the third jpg o-o

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Sorry for going so long between updates... Life has been really difficult to get a handle on these past few weeks, and I'm about to get busy again with a new music production class that starts on Monday, sooo it might be slow in here for a bit, but we won't stop!!! :lol:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
What just happened, what just happened, what just happened?! Of all the things that have not looked good so far, this especially does not look good!

Tamara said:
Of course West wasn’t going to miss the perfect opportunity to be the hero in this situation and for once, I couldn’t be more thankful for him trying to steal the spotlight (okay, maybe he did have the best intentions but I enjoy teasing him).

Tamara said:
Poor mama though, she didn’t even have the chance to defend herself. This must be ugly to watch; I sincerely hope her children are looking away.

Tamara said:
Oh My Gosh! Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Yet another instance where I couldn’t be happier about being wrong! Two of those instances in a day? That’s rare but I’m not complaining! I never would have thought that I would be up at 3am looking at a gigantic 2D bear and scorpion fight but you never know what to expect when you’re on the Internet, do you?

Tamara said:
What IS Evey still standing there for? And what exactly is he thinking about doing? Gosh, please, can everybody do us a favour and not do anything stupid or life-threatening (with these three, those two things always go hand-in-hand) for once? You have all you need, now would be the perfect time to say ta-ta and sprint in the opposite direction!

Tamara said:
Wait a minute. Wait just a minute. Wait just a darn minute. Was the bear never really a bear to begin with or does the scorpion just have magical powers stored in its tail that can poof things out of existence? If the latter is true, who must I call to set up an appointment with it because I’m just at that point in the semester where disappearing is a necessity.

Tamara said:
Evey looks like he understands what’s going on and West may too but will Amber willingly allow herself to be escorted off the premises in the midst of all that is happening? I highly doubt so too.

Tamara said:
He can’t die but you can so could you please, please, please stop delaying the process of rescuing yourself?! You should know about Amber’s stubbornness better than that, Evey, West is trying his best (hey, unintentional rhyming again!) but how much convincing can you give a girl who just stood in front of a bear against a mammoth of a scorpion to move?!

Tamara said:
He’s right Amber, you most certainly don’t understand and maybe they would help you understand better if you cooperated which you clearly aren’t doing right now! I wouldn’t trust her with running away from the problem rather than running towards it when she gets put down. I really hope West keeps her secured in his grip otherwise all hell is surely going to break loose as well as some secrets which are meant to be contained.

Tamara said:
Huh? What’s going on? Why is Evey imagining all of this? Does he just need the motivation to perform or is it something else? This doesn’t look good. Nobody wants him to go through that whole process of dying yet again and I don’t exactly know why he chose to sacrifice himself when he could have ran alongside them but then again, I don’t know why these kids do most of the things they do anyway.

Tamara said:
Now I’m officially up past 3am watching a 2D gigantic scorpion and regular human fight. Wonderful.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Um... my brain might not be working right, because I'm pretty sure I never realized that Momma bear just instantly disappeared :normanheadscratch: