Zules gets Tamara to read Exvulnerum

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Ahahahaha, okay, I may have been a little too harsh on West because I would definitely love to see them traveling as a trio from here onwards (on the condition that he isn’t too big of a kissblocker but I doubt that’s possible with him). I’m starting to seriously enjoy the interactions between him and Evey and I think it’s about time they gave the guy an explanation!

Tamara said:
Yay, a three-person party! Of three young people on the runaway from a police; two of which aren’t aware of why they’re traveling where they’re traveling to! Ooooooh, I absolutely cannot wait to read the upcoming chapters!!! This just got very, very, very interesting!

Tamara said:
This is all getting really very technical, I’m almost as blank reading Dzuna’s explanations as I am in my math classes (but that’s on me!)! Also, can I request for a demonstration of those curse words being replaced with familial titles? That’s some niche humour I’m going to love a little too much!

Tamara said:
Huh? Grandma? Brother-in-law? Interesting, very interesting…

Tamara said:
I’m not going to lie; at first glance, I thought this chapter was about a pregnant Amber and a very disgruntled Evey and West fighting over who can claim ownership of fatherhood but then I reminded myself that this is not a R-rated comic and that is probably a far-fetched assumption (but seriously though, the fact that the title is ‘Royal Accusations’ doesn’t help prove my theory wrong just yet either)! I’m guessing Amber is just happy to have worn a sweater from one of the boys and the latter are fighting because… well, just because; do those two ever need a reason? Well, whatever the situation is, I don’t suppose it is possible to have the three of them on the same page (pun intended) without any disagreements so let us enlighten ourselves with more ridiculous fun!

Tamara said:
To be fair, those baggy farmboy clothes do suppress her Istobal sensibilities to an extent but I’m not quite sure Amber is trying hard enough to not get caught by the police. All West needs to do is take the mask off, really. I suppose Evey can shave his dangerously spiked head bald? I don’t see any other solution (please make it happen, I would literally pay to see that!).
NEXT READLOG POST: > here >

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
Dammit! Why did she have to have a beanie in handy?! Now I’m just going to have to hope that another hair-related situation that requires him to shave, and only shave, his head bald will pop up but I have a feeling that’s yet another hope that is not going to be fulfilled!

Tamara said:
(Although I’m not going to lie, Evey does look mighty fine with a beanie. MmmHmm.).

Tamara said:
West, are you seriously waiting for her to say something ridiculous when you’re easily the most ridiculous thing in the room?

Tamara said:
The mast itself isn’t that creepy, West, it’s just your insistence upon wearing it in socially inappropriate situations.

Tamara said:
You know, one thing I truly appreciate about Evey is the fact that he doesn’t take advantage of the pretty rich girl he’s travelling with it. That’s a catch right there and Amber, my dear, that’s definitely a keeper. I’m actually excited to see how West is going to fit in with the contrasting dynamics of the duo!

Tamara said:
Some people just like to enjoy their sunsets without being harassed by wannabe superheroes or bludgeoned to death with the inquisitive questions and crazy conspiracies of girls who have a little too much optimistic creativity, leave him be!

Tamara said:
Ooo, two overly rich and privileged kids running out of money in the middle of an uncomfortable nowhere? This is definitely something I’m going to have to see!

Tamara said:
Oh West, I thought you, of all people, would be well-versed in the forces of Amber’s stubbornness.

Tamara said:
Oh wow, I certainly wasn’t expecting it to be the next morning already! I suppose nothing noteworthy happened last night…

Tamara said:
Ooo, I stand corrected (well, not as much as I would like to be but it’s something)!

Tamara said:
However are you going to explain something you don’t have the answer for, Evey? Good luck with that, buddy. I will honestly be impressed if he manages to maintain his composure being constantly around TWO little aristocrats who can reach the levels of annoying that these two can!

Last edited:

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
That is the most probable situation. Please make sure and save that opinion on the hard-drive.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Tamara said:
West the Pest vs. Evey the Mystery. Who will win in this battle of keeping the deepest, darkest and most potentially dangerous of secrets and annoying those very secrets out of someone? Tough competition we’ve got here between our two very capable boys, ladies and gentlemen! Stay tuned to find out!

Tamara said:
Woah, has our extravagant leading lady seriously depleted her stash of cash to the point where she doesn’t even have enough for three common train tickets?! I hope they’re not too far away from Inarod because I don’t see how she’s going to survive for too long without the fancier things in life (okay, I’ll give the girl a little credit, she isn’t doing too bad for herself)!

Tamara said:
Evey is seriously like the angsty, hormonal elder brother of the other two and
Whoops, her readlog cut off there. Let me know if you're clamoring for the rest of that sentence and I'll ask Tamara about it.

Tamara said:
She doesn’t even have enough money for two common train ticke- yeah, never mind. She doesn’t have money at all. I get the point now.

This can’t be good. This can’t be good at all.

Tamara said:
Yup, this isn’t good. This isn’t good at all. And once again, I feel for both our characters here; Amber with her good intentions but bad decisions and Evey with his good decisions but poor executions. As entertaining, and even sometimes endearing, their dynamic is, I wonder how long they’re going to be able to keep doing this until things finally come to a not-so-happy ending, especially now that the Pest is through into the equation.

Sigh.

Tamara said:
…Has my vision completely deteriorated, was my drink spiked with some kind of hallucinogen or am I actually seeing this?! Did. Evey. Just. Say. That. He. Did. Not. Want. To. Go. Without. Amber. ?!. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinch me for I am definitely dreaming (actually, don’t, because I do not want to wake up from this!)!

Tamara said:
Okay, so there’s no immediate follow-up on what just happened and it seems as though we’re just going to pretend it didn’t (well, the rest of you are anyway because I’m still not over it!). This is exactly how I imagined this playing out; Evey and Amber going out to seek odd jobs to earn enough money for a train ticket while good ol’ West the Pest just resumes his usual pesting activities. I hope there are transportation services in the afterlife because it seems as though that’s the only time they’re finally going to reach Inarod.

Tamara said:
Woah, is Amber actually feeling sick? While penniless in the middle of a strange city as they are on the runaway from many forces? I know I have said this one too many times but this definitely cannot be good… Evey, West, you boys better know what to do.

Tamara said:
Hahahahahahahaha, I cannot get over that “Have you seen this corpse?” poster! (By the way, I haven’t and I don’t know what you are talking about. Please take your business to the other side of the country where revived corpses are not wandering about like Halloween come early, thank you.).

Tamara said:
Hmm, I hate to say this, I really do, but West might have a point there, Evey. And while I do appreciate his concern for her privacy, I don’t think Amber should be left alone right now…

Tamara said:
… I really don’t think anyone here is seeing you as a threat unless it’s to their sanity, West.

Tamara said:
You really should be backing off though, I see a clenched-up fist and I wouldn’t recommend using that on someone who you recently witnessed surviving a fall, which would have killed the average human male, without as much as a single scratch on him.

Tamara said:
And what is this about Evey knowing about meddling in a woman’s love life; is this the same woman he’s supposedly seeking for in Inarod? And what does Amber need protection from, exactly?

Tamara said:
Oh West, honey, please go to your lane and stay there.

Tamara said:
That’s right, Evey, you don’t need to explain yourself to anyone! Okay, that might be a little hypocritical for me to say because I may or may not be dying to find out what actually happened to him that one fateful day and what actually happens to him every night but shh, let him hear my support…

Tamara said:
… Really? You had at least 24 hours to come up with a cool nickname and THAT’s what you decided to go with?!

Tamara said:
Oh, wait, that’s an actual thing? Oops, my bad! Teeheehee. Also, hi Dzuna! Long time no see! Ooooo, is Exvulnerum supposed to be the name of this superpower Evey possesses?! It’s all coming together! I want you all to imagine a gleeful supervillain’s giggle because that’s exactly what I sound like right now!

Last edited: