Zules gets MerelyMe to read Exvulnerum

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Did you ever take my classpect test?
Absolutely! I'm pretty sure it's where I actually got Bard XD Scratch that, I meant Light, I got Bard elsewhere ^^;

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
We gotta save the opossum! Evey is being a bit heartless and that isn’t gonna sit well with Amber. I’m Team Amber on this one!

Hmmm…can Evey sense its pain? Or are his powers (curse) only connected to humans?

MerelyMe said:
I’m so hoping that Evey’s heart thaws out eventually! Glad we are bringing the opossum with us! Finally, we might get a pet!!!! ......if it doesn’t die first.

MerelyMe said:
Oh no! Is Evey gonna put the poor creature out of its misery??? I really don’t think that is gonna go over well with Amber.

MerelyMe said:
OMG! I knew it! Oh wow! Maybe it had to be done...but Amber is not gonna understand. Omg! She is gonna freak beyond freak.

MerelyMe said:
Sadness comes first. I’m sure there has to be some anger. Wow. Poor Amber. I really think she is gonna explode.

MerelyMe said:
Oh boy oh boy...it’s coming. Evey needs to apologize and then run. Amber has a very big heart. That really hurt her I believe.

MerelyMe said:
Yep. Mad. But I was expecting more I suppose. Still thinking there will be more. She’s not gonna forget that so easily.

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhhhhhh!!! West is in the city!!! It’s gonna be so interesting to see how he and Evey get along. I’m thinking it’s gonna be bumpy. Somebody is gonna get jealous!

MerelyMe said:
Yeah...I don’t think she’s gonna have much sympathy for you Evey. I bet she’s rather enjoying how nasty people are being to you.

MerelyMe said:
I don’t really think that’s such a good idea Evey. I’m afraid she’s gonna punch you and then West is gonna see and all hell is gonna break lose. Might just wanna give her some space.

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhhhh! Cold shoulder. And, she controls the money. Evey really stepped into it this time! Maybe the situation will improve once Amber has calmed down a bit. Not holding my breath though.

MerelyMe said:
Amber needs a little pampering. Kinda like retail therapy only it’s high-end hotel therapy. I get it! I can appreciate. I hope it has a soaking tub and one of those showers with the jets all around. That’ll fix her up!

Next Readlog Post: >>> here!

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I love how MerelyMe understands Ambers character enough to know she'd get SUPER angry with Evey after he took care of the opossum. I think I remember a lot of people getting mad at Amber for how she reacted. Props to MerelyMe for paying attention!

Rue

Umbration

Duality
So first of all, I am an idiot and I don't pick up on anything while I'm reading lmao. Seeing this now with the knowledge of Exvulnerum paints Evey's actions in an entirely different light, but in Amber's place I would have pretty much reacted in the same way.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Yep, Evey really struck a nerve. The best thing he can do now is just duck and cover. It’s not gonna get better until she calms down. He should really apologize.

MerelyMe said:
Wow! Yep. Evey just needs to disappear for a while. No other way to handle this.

MerelyMe said:
There is no way that West can be in the same city as Evey and Amber and not bump into them, right??? This is gonna make such an interesting twist in the story! I hope it happens soon and he doesn’t have to follow them from city to city!

MerelyMe said:
I knew it! I’m sure his little Amber-detecting magic mask just went crazy when Evey walked by!! Can’t wait to see the interaction between the two of them! And, I wonder how Amber is gonna react to seeing West. It’s gonna be so fascinating to see her reshape the image she has of him.

MerelyMe said:
And so it begins! Evey isn’t gonna tell the truth and this could go sideways rather quickly! I can’t even predict what to coming next!! Anticipation!!

MerelyMe said:
Love Evey’s assessment of West! I wonder now just how much Evey knows about magic. I’d imagine he’s had a crash course.

And West…gonna lose his ish I imagine!

MerelyMe said:
One of the most dangerous toys?? Hmmm…didn’t I read once that a yo-yo can be used as a weapon? I’m just go with that….

MerelyMe said:
West really held his cool! I’m not seeing them be best buddies anytime soon.

MerelyMe said:
Yeah…this is gonna escalate quickly! Poor West is gonna think that Amber had her head sawed off by a yo-yo string. *sigh* Evey never catches a break. Cursed indeed!

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
Is this log ever gonna be continued?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I-it's not dead! Zules just said this thread went to go live on a farm! :shatteredinnocence:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I do have more log, but only until the end of chapter 7, so I decided to focus on posting Tamara's since I have that one through chapter 14.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I-it's not dead! Zules just said this thread went to go live on a farm! :shatteredinnocence:
well it's more inconsistent than me, so I don't know what to tell you.

TheJLT

Inter-dimensional Companion Misplacer
Umbration

Cognizance
ok

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
i hope one of these comes out soon

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Speaking of which, the aggregate brain is lagging behind a bit in one pretty big character realization which has adequate clues already exposed...
This revelation that Zules was hinting at here has recently been made explicit in the comic. Did anyone catch what it was? :funfact: