Zules gets MerelyMe to read Exvulnerum

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Yep. Really curious about why he can’t be out at night. Hmmmmm.

MerelyMe said:
And...Evey should really do something that Amber would enjoy. She is paying for everything after all.

MerelyMe said:
Yeah...West played it a little too safe for sure. Evey...is something else all together.

MerelyMe said:
And what....curse? Demon?

MerelyMe said:
Oh my goodness!!! They do breakup wayyyyyy to much. Sign that this relationship is doomed. But, I hope not.

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhh...so the money won’t last forever. We gotta save now! Knew it had to come.

MerelyMe said:
Hmmmm. Wonder why Evey doesn’t like the place that Amber picked. He said he’s never been there before so......

MerelyMe said:
Hmmmm....sick people. Is it the smell of weakness? The smell of blood? …..the suffering? Is that what he can’t be near? We are getting closer and closer to knowing. There’s no way he is a vampire....right?
Next Readlog Post: >>> here!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Wow...Amber went to a bar??? She must feel pretty low. Sad.

MerelyMe said:
Love that she’s drinking chocolate milk. I don’t know if this stranger has the best of intentions. We shall see…

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhh. She’s in the hotel bar. I don’t know how I missed that.

lol. Peter Dinklage sure has her number. He knew she couldn’t keep quiet.

MerelyMe said:
And...she thinks Evey is cute!!!!! Awwww. It’s beginning.

MerelyMe said:
Lol! Yep...she has a crush!

So...Evey must have to chain myself up at night...before the moon comes out? I soooooo need to know what I’m dealing with here. Suspense is killing me!!!!

MerelyMe said:
Oh my...power. It does make a difference. I’m so glad that Evey would have a harder time leaving her behind.

Wonder why he hasn’t woken her up yet. Hmmmm. Did something happen last night?

MerelyMe said:
I really, really wish Amber wouldn’t wave the money around so much.

And...why is Evey so crazy hungry every morning. Ahhh!!! So many questions!!!

MerelyMe said:
So...there was an accident at the station. Could that have anything to do with Evey last night? He.....kills people?

I hope this place they are traveling to...I hope there is help for him there.

MerelyMe said:
Poor Amber...she tried at least. Not such a great distraction.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Evey is so sweet. That was such a kind thing to do for her!!

MerelyMe said:
And...Amber is becoming more and more smitten. I don’t think that’s happening yet for Evey....

MerelyMe said:
Yay!!! They are going on an adventure! It makes me happy that Amber is getting to enjoy life. I keep wondering about her family. Do they even miss her?

And, I’m glad Evey has someone to go with him.

MerelyMe said:
Okie dokie....is Evey somehow telepathic/empathic? Could the night be hard for him because of people’s dreams? I’m all over the place here with theories.

MerelyMe said:
I am so curious how Evey knows this. And...gonna assume but I bet it’s an animal being whipped. Does he only sense this sort of thing with animals? Circus’ always abuse animals......

MerelyMe said:
I never connected him to the circus!! The hints in the beginning should have clued me in. He’s a likable guy though.

And...I wonder what we will find here....

MerelyMe said:
I want the baby tiger!!!!!!!!! Can we please keep the baby tiger!!!!!???? Please!!!!!!! We can’t just leave it with this guy!!

MerelyMe said:
Yes!!!! He’s gonna be a superhero!!! Now....can we please keep the baby tiger!!!!??? Please....!!!!!!

MerelyMe said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

But....I’m not so sure that the 2nd tail belongs to a baby......

MerelyMe said:
Oh no...now we’ve sure gotten ourselves into a pickle, haven’t we? For some reason, I don’t think the big tiger will hurt Evey...and if it does it won’t die.

And...not so sure I’d look Amber....frail....

MerelyMe said:
Yep!!! I like Amber more and more!!! And I love the baby tiger!!!! What are we gonna name it?????

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
lol. I certainly never thought he was a wizard. But I can maybe see how Amber would think that.

MerelyMe said:
Of course he’s scared. Even if he somehow is immortal or regenerates...being attacked by a tiger would not be fun.

OHHHH!!! Maybe that is why Evey has to get off the train. The man was in pain!! He’s totally empathic and feeling others pain is hard for him. Hmmmmm.....

MerelyMe said:
Amber needs to check Evil Purple Dudes pockets for a key.

MerelyMe said:
On no!!! This is gonna be bad!!! I can’t watch! And why is Evey putting her hand in there??? I doubt she can regenerate!!!

MerelyMe said:
Good thinking Amber! And that really had an impression on Evey!! Now, let’s take our new baby tiger and get out of this city!!!!!

MerelyMe said:
Well...shouldn’t she be convinced that he won’t die? He doesn’t give any info so she can only go with what she sees.

But yeah....that would have hurt!!!! A lot!!!

MerelyMe said:
And, I saw that rope. This isn’t gonna be good. *sigh*

MerelyMe said:
Oh great! How are we gonna get out of this??? Maybe Peter Dinklage will show up!!

MerelyMe said:
Amber is certainly getting her adventure. Can’t wait to see how they get out of this......

MerelyMe said:
Yay!!! Tyrion is here!!!! And...now I want pizza. And a donut. I shouldn’t read when I’m hungry....

MerelyMe said:
And now I want popcorn!!!!

Well...if he breaks a few ribs he might be able to get through there. Ouchy!!!! This is gonna hurt I think.

MerelyMe said:
Ummm...probably no limits for Evey. But what will we do when this guy knows some of our secret?

MerelyMe said:
And...are we somehow gonna join the circus??? I could see that happening......

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Oh those are cracking bones....ouch!!!

And...poor Amber...has no attention span at all.

MerelyMe said:
Amber so needs to stay a bit still or she’s gonna slip out of that rope. *bites fingernails*

MerelyMe said:
I’m glad Purple Meany is being taught a lesson. Hopefully he’ll flee before Evey regenerates. But...will we still get to keep our baby tiger????

MerelyMe said:
Awwww...he’s so concerned about her! But I’m afraid he’s looking up and she’s gonna fall.

MerelyMe said:
lol! She is definitely making memories! Wow! I’m so happy she is getting her adventure. Definitely can see them joining the circus now.

MerelyMe said:
Awww...they are so adorable together! And so is the baby tiger. Pleaseeeeeee let us keep it!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
So let's see what skills Amber has to list on her CV for future employment:
- Aspiring journalist
- Trapeze Artist Experience
- Well Travelled
- Has attended boarding school
- Family is filthy Rich

I think she'll have no problem pursuing whatever career path she so wishes XD

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Circus Phantom??? Hmmm. Yeah. I’m not thinking so. Please, can we know what Evey is soon? I’m been soooooo patient!!!

MerelyMe said:
It’s really something that we are all standing around talking about Evey’s abilities so casually. I’m still wondering if they are gonna hang with the circus awhile.

MerelyMe said:
Ummmm. Are we not keeping the baby tiger? Is that’s what getting ready to happen? I’m not going to be happy about this....just saying.

MerelyMe said:
Evey is a much better negotiator than Amber. But...I can only imagine what Tyrion’s car is gonna look like. This might be funny.

MerelyMe said:
The baby tiger sitting on Purple Meany’s face is sooooo adorable.

We aren’t keeping the tiger.....I’m heart broken. You should say you’re sorry so I can say.....soo yoo!!!!

MerelyMe said:
Okay...Amber and I were wrong about the car.

MerelyMe said:
They are so cute together. I’m glad I gave Amber a chance. It was hard there in the beginning though.

MerelyMe said:
I enjoy the interaction between you and Dzuna! I just wish I knew how Dzuna fits in to all this. Sooooo many things I wanna know.....

Still mad at you for not letting us keep the baby tiger. Just want you to know.

.......great story. Really!!
Hopefully the mouse will make up for the tiger...

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Ahh I remember when Dzuna and Zules weren’t the worst of enemies good times

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
... oh no... I just remembered... The roadkill scene... How will MerelyMe respond to that?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Awwww...look at the two of them all cuddled up in the back of the car. They really are so cute together! Who would have thought that I’d be so happy with them together?

MerelyMe said:
Ummm...somebody kinda woke up on the wrong side of them bed now didn’t they? Tyrion better be careful with name calling. Amber is a little bit touchy about being called Blondie I see...and poor Evey is caught in the middle.

MerelyMe said:
Looks like Amber has been distracted by all the glitter and buzz of the carnival and has forgotten the mission. Poor Evey. Being easily distracted is a sickness that Amber is all ate up with.

MerelyMe said:
lol. She kinda reminds me of myself in this moment...so how could I not love it!!! Omg...there is very little you can’t get in life my throwing a good ole temper tantrum. I certainly hope she gets that corn dog and some funnel cake!!!

MerelyMe said:
Oh my...lover’s spat. These two. Geeze! Even though I kinda relate to Amber here...I really wish she’d show some more empathy and give Evey a break. She knows he has this laser focus on getting to Inarod.

MerelyMe said:
Poor Evey...he really is kinda clueless at times. At least Tyrion has all that *cough* experience with the ladies and can help him out! Still wish Evey wasn’t always so in a hurry to leave Amber behind. Again...that laser focus.

MerelyMe said:
So glad Amber is finally living life and getting some real-world experience. Poor thing...it’s a wonder she doesn’t choke on her own saliva.

MerelyMe said:
Awwww....she really wants to see Evey happy. I think that might have touched his recessed little heart a bit. I will be so glad when he finally falls for her for real. At least...I think I will be. I flip flop about every chapter.

MerelyMe said:
Gooooo Evey!! He does everything so well. I think...I have a little crush If that hasn’t been obvious! I hope he wins Amber a stuffed teddy or unicorn.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
I just love how protective Amber is! My opinion of her has changed so much since the beginning. She truly wants to see Evey happy. And wow...can she go from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye!

MerelyMe said:
She just can’t win!! She’s gonna have a stroke if she’s not careful. Or...choke someone to death. I’m not sure which is gonna come first.

MerelyMe said:
Cash...fixes nearly any problem. Of course, my butt muscles always cease up when she starts waving money around. Someone is gonna rob us and then what will we do??? So glad that Evey is there to try and control her impulses.

MerelyMe said:
Evey doesn’t like the way this whole game is playing out. Amber is definitely being taken advantage of. I hope we see Evey jump into action!!

MerelyMe said:
Okie dokie...Evey just sitting there! And I love that Amber doesn’t care which piñata she hit...as long as she got one! Looks like a win win...for the moment.

MerelyMe said:
Amber gets her moment in the spotlight. She’s the hero! Saved the day! Free candy! And Evey is like....okayyyyy.... lol

MerelyMe said:
“Because we are friends....” Ummm...it’s so much more than that! Everyone is in denial! But I see it!! I just so wish Evey would embrace her kindness. It was beyond sweet the way she gave him the cone with the better swirl. I don’t even know if my heart is that big. Especially if it’s a Mr. Softee Soft Serve! Every man for himself!!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Oh Evey. Not only did he lose his Mom and Dad...but his childhood sounds rather...lonely. Thankfully...there were Caroline and Mrs. Pickford. I hope we see them again....

And... there is that friends word again. Okay, okay...I need to slow my roll a little. I got it!

MerelyMe said:
Amber gets it. She and I really are so much alike. Except I’m not a wealthy princess....YET!!!

MerelyMe said:
Anywhoo...Caroline isn’t dead. I hope not. Little dramatic there Amber.

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhhh....are we going to Inarod to see Caroline and Mrs. Pickford????

Hmmmm...is Amber gonna be jealous???

MerelyMe said:
Good save there Evey. I’m a little confused by Amber’s reaction. Was that jealousy or just being sick of hearing about Inarod? Oh the questions....they keep mounting up don’t they?

MerelyMe said:
And now she gets the chance to complain about West. Poor guy...he didn’t seem that bad.

MerelyMe said:
Hmmmm...he was folding laundry in the desert and was overcome by heat exhaustion? I’m obviously missing something here. Reading on......

MerelyMe said:
Lovely chaps we’ve come up on here. I hope they get eaten by a giant sand worm.

So...is West out in the desert because he’s looking for Amber. Oh no no no no....love triangle!!!

MerelyMe said:
Okie dokie...waiting on that sand worm.

MerelyMe said:
So...West....ummm....likes to put on a kimono, mask...and go paint rocks in the desert? You know...whatever floats your boat. If it does no harm to others...just rock paint your little heart out West. Do you!

MerelyMe said:
Well....look at West!!! He’s got magic glasses or something! I’m kinda laughing inside. Amber was looking for adventure and look at this secret life West has been hiding! Just shows...you think you know someone.....

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Wow...just wow! West! Who would have thunk it?? Can’t wait to see what his story is.....

Or it could be that West is just crazy smart and invented some glasses that harness the power of the sun or something.

MerelyMe said:
I’m soooo good! Well, maybe. I knew it was more to do with the glasses. Still wondering why West is lost in the desert. Must be looking for Amber.

MerelyMe said:
Hoko? Wow...this is interesting! I knew we had some Japanese influences going on here! And now I want sushi.....

Come on West. Push through. You gotta because I gotta know the backstory here!

MerelyMe said:
Looks like he’s being rescued...but what in the world? I’m still thinking he went missing because he was looking for Amber. It’s the only thing that makes sense to me right now. Of course, this story can shift on a dime...so what do I really know!?

MerelyMe said:
So...he thinks Amber is in Amathae? Hmmm...if that’s the case he doesn’t know she was missing, and he wasn’t out looking for her. So...what in the world?

Very nice of the nurse to put the rocks in a box. Must be something special about those rocks.

MerelyMe said:
There is gonna be a good story here I assume. And...I so wish I had a map of this world so I could understand where these places are relative to each other. I know there was map....should have kept a copy. Hindsight!

MerelyMe said:
Sooooo...West is pretending he has amnesia! Hmmm...I don’t buy it either. I’m with the sister. He sure remembered Hoko!

MerelyMe said:
Georgina is a delight...now isn’t she? I hope Mom and Dad leave West alone with her. She’ll get the truth out of him, I think!

MerelyMe said:
Awwww...his sister loves him and was worried.

Amber on the other hand...West is often the last thought in her mind these days.

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhhhhhh...you all always get me with these flashbacks!!! For all I know we are even in different dimensions and all this is happening simultaneously!

So, let’s see how this goes...

MerelyMe said:
Poor West...just can’t get the loving that he needs.

I wonder if Amber is mad because he didn’t take her on the adventure?

MerelyMe said:
So....great uncle...no great uncle? I’m thinking nope. West would have likely told Amber IF he knew he was leaving for 3 months.

MerelyMe said:
Yesssss!!! Please tell the truth so we can alllllll know the truth about something!!!!!

Poor Robin. Poor, poor robin....

MerelyMe said:
Again...if Amber could just be a little patient and quiet....we’d know so much more now...about everything!!! *sigh*

MerelyMe said:
So....there is a magic land, but Amber doesn’t know that. West is keeping her safe by perpetuating the Uncle story. Wow...just wow....sooooo many secrets! I’m beginning to wonder if I’m even real!!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
So now West is just finding out that Amber is missing. I wonder how he’s going to react? I bet....he goes looking for her.

MerelyMe said:
Yep....Amber doesn’t look like she’s in much trouble yet. West doesn’t know that though and I’m sure he’ll head off looking for her.

MerelyMe said:
Magic rocks!! Gotta be magic rocks!! Gina better turn them over!!

MerelyMe said:
Hmmmm. I think Gina is a little off here. Or maybe I am. West leaving and Gina leaving are connected???

MerelyMe said:
Give it back!!! I wanna see what the magic rocks can do!!!

And yep....knew there wasn’t a connection!!! Finally got one right!

MerelyMe said:
Uh oh!! She used some of his magic rocks!! This can’t be good!

I can’t wait to see what these rocks can do!!

MerelyMe said:
Spell casting!? Okay! Who knew about West! He’s turning out to be one interesting character. Amber...had no idea!

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
His adventures are interesting! Buuuut he’s to much of a safety nut!!!!