Zules gets MerelyMe to read Exvulnerum

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
For me it was, "only Evey could possibly have that hair".

This was supported by that Twitter photo of @Avidro with Evey morning-hair

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Blondie is kinda fearless....I give her that!

MerelyMe said:
And looks like we’ve stumbled in on something. Oh boy...what’s going down on the roof?

MerelyMe said:
Great! We find Evey and Blondie is already putting his life in danger. I’m back to not liking her again. Yet...I know it’s not intentional.

MerelyMe said:
Awwwww Evey to the rescue!! Even though I’m not a fan of Blondie...I like what Evey just did. Maybe, he’s tougher now from the harsh lessons of life. I can wait to hear how he got to the city.

And...dare I ask....where is darling Dzuna?

MerelyMe said:
Okay.....

You like playing with my emotions. Don’t you?

I’m hoping that Evey has developed some special powers. Or because of the curse, he can’t die.

And, I blame Blondie for this. Hate her! Final answer!!!

MerelyMe said:
Well....maybe not my final answer. I like that. She didn’t just run away like the lady with the suitcase.

C’mon! Super power! Dzuna! Something!!!

MerelyMe said:
Okay Blondie, smart thinking. Let’s run with the idea that Evey is a brother. This might actually save your life...and Evie’s life also.

*holding breath*. C’mon Evey...you can do this. Don’t die!!!!

MerelyMe said:
Yesssssss!!! I knew it! Evey is kinda a badass now!!! Gonna make this guy pay!! This is sooooo good. I can’t wait to know more of Evey’s story and how we got to this city.

MerelyMe said:
Wow! Evey has super powers!!! Can’t wait to see and know more. And, Blondie doesn’t bother me too much anymore. I’m cool if they are friends....but I don’t want them to be boyfriend and girlfriend! I can’t deal with that! Nope!

Next Readlog Post: >>> here!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Evey...is nothing like he was before. So take charge. And smart.

MerelyMe said:
He’s right, they need to leave NOW. I hope Blondie...I mean Amber...can pull herself together. Quickly!

MerelyMe said:
Wow! Amber is just always making things worse. That bucket probably fell on the head of some police detective.

Evey...seems to know a lot about living on the fringes of society it seems. I wonder how he makes it?

MerelyMe said:
She is most certainly a little dramatic. But I give her credit for trying to do right by Evey. Now....on the next page Evey should tell her how he doesn’t need a hospital and maybe a little glimpse into why that is!!!! C’mon!!!

MerelyMe said:
Okay...maybe one more page. Evey is gonna rip his shirt and there will be no wound. Seeing is believing!!! But, I’m concerned about the police. They really are wasting so much time!!

MerelyMe said:
Wow...she’s beyond perceptive. *rolls eyes* I hope Evey has patience because it’s certainly going to take some to put up with her.

MerelyMe said:
Well...that wasn’t much of an explanation. Gotta be the curse.

MerelyMe said:
And...on the next page we are gonna see Evey in Amber’s jacket. The storyline is cute and witty.

MerelyMe said:
Now...why does Evey have a change of clothes nearby. He didn’t say his place was nearby....just clothes.

MerelyMe said:
Oh goodness....please stay calm. Just answer the question and move along.

MerelyMe said:
Really smart cops there! Glad they didn’t really stop them! It looks like Amber may just be getting the adventure she has always wanted!

MerelyMe said:
So...Evey is a drifter. I’m sure after his father’s death...and the farm sold...Evey just took off. Now he wanders from city to city. But if he can’t die...why doesn’t he use that gift for good somehow! Superhero!!!!

I kinda hope we are getting rid of Amber. That was enough of an adventure for her.

MerelyMe said:
I had to have known getting rid of her wasn’t that easy. And, if I’m gonna be honest...I wouldn’t want her life. Adventure is good. I’m just afraid she’s really gonna get Evey in trouble.

MerelyMe said:
Poor Evey...he’s not gonna be able to shake her! I think we are stuck with her. Like for real for real.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
I suppose I’m happy for Amber. But her father isn’t gonna just let her go. This is just gonna complicate life for Evey. And no way that kid is keeping a secret. Amber...is just not a very bright girl.

MerelyMe said:
Wow...intelligence really runs in the family. That’s for sure. Poor Robin.... Hope he didn’t find that sucker on a dirty carpet.

MerelyMe said:
Ummmm....I’m still not so certain I can pronounce her name. I kinda got lost there.

And a real question for Dzuna: Are you good or are you evil?

MerelyMe said:
Okay...I’m warming up to the idea of Evey taking Amber on an adventure. She’s...kinda funny actually and she seems less spoiled. This is getting enjoyable again......

MerelyMe said:
lol! I don’t blame Evey...but I’m sure he needs the money. I just worry about her wealthy and powerful father coming after them.

I’m liking the story idea more and more! :)

MerelyMe said:
Yeah...Evey is definitely a loaner now. And I’m like Amber...what’s in Inarod. I’d love some background on this universe. Hopefully we’ll learn as we go.

MerelyMe said:
I think...I’m a tad worried that Amber’s feelings are going to be hurt. Not Team Amber or anything though.

MerelyMe said:
Ahhhh....that was very kind of her.

MerelyMe said:
When Evey looks back you can tell that he really needs that money. I’m betting this will tug on his heartstrings and he’s gonna take her along! Guess...I’m sorta looking forward to that.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Oh wow! It didn’t pull at his heartstring. But look at little sneaky Amber. She’s gonna make sure she gets her money’s worth. Wonder if it’s too late and that train has left without her?

MerelyMe said:
What does he mean he can’t be in there with all those people? Is something gonna happen to him? Does he shapeshifter or something at night? That would be interesting!

MerelyMe said:
lol! I love it. I’m smiling as I read. It gets funnier and funnier. Gotta love Amber’s persistence!

MerelyMe said:
Wow! I’m smiling some more!! She’s so growing on me and I have no doubt that she might even grow on Evey!!

MerelyMe said:
Oh no! Aliens????? Sorry...it was my first thought! Is this somhow related to Evey? That would be unfortunate if his...powers...harm those who are physically near him.

MerelyMe said:
So...Evey has to get off because it is him that’s making the man sick? That’s also part of the curse? You can never die but you can’t be close to others? If that’s the case...so sad for Evey.

MerelyMe said:
She’s still concerned about him. That’s sweet. I wonder how long it’s gonna take Evey to realize that she’s not gonna give up. She’s gonna follow him. He kinda has to go with it.

MerelyMe said:
I think Evey is gonna be surprised that she will care enough to stay there with him. Seems like he’s forgotten that people can care about him.

MerelyMe said:
See...Evey and I think so much alike! Blondie! I wonder if he’s been sarcastic. I do admire how Amber spun the situation for good.

Last edited:

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
i'm watching MerelyMe change their opinion on amber like
:creepyamber:you fool. it was a love story all along!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
So...they are making small talk and getting to know each other. I hope this leads to me kinda finding out about Evey’s powers. I’m sure if anyone will talk it out of him...it’s gonna be Amber.

MerelyMe said:
Amber is so...special. I wonder if she ever had any friends others than West?

MerelyMe said:
Evey came prepared! He has a map!

MerelyMe said:
Wow...she’s certainly has an imagination I’ll give her that. I’m sure she is gonna make a lively travel companion.

....I wonder if that yo-yo actually has any secret powers?

MerelyMe said:
Hmmmm. I wonder if that was a toy from his childhood? That would be so sad if it was a connection to Dad. I think Amber should kinda keep her hands to herself.

MerelyMe said:
I wouldn’t think she’d be able to write about Evey. And....and....maybe I would kinda like them together. I guess she has really grown on me. Shocking!!

MerelyMe said:
Poor Evey...it’s kinda been a bad life. I really feel for him. But, I think Amber is gonna be good for him. He won’t be alone. If she can just get through to him....

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhh Evey. It’s only been a month? For some reason I was sure it was longer. He just seems so...different now. Mature. But, I guess events like that really age some quickly. I’m glad Amber is there.

Last edited:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
"I guess she has grown on me"

MerelyMe, you fool, you absolute buffoon. You really thought you could RESIST Amber's charm? *maniacal laughter*

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Glad they found a place. I hope there is some food inside. And, I wonder if being indoors at night with Evey is going to cause Amber any harm. Remember the train.

MerelyMe said:
Yep! Something happens when he sleeps. I wonder if the curse comes out somehow? Very interesting. And, I’m so glad they found food!

MerelyMe said:
Okie dokie. So that went sideways quickly. She’s kinda just focused on herself. I’ll be glad when she knows more about Evey and the situation and then maybe she won’t behave like this.

MerelyMe said:
Yep. He was almost ready to say....he was cursed. But, she wouldn’t be quiet.

I really think she should just stay inside. I certainly would.

MerelyMe said:
She should just be a little quieter and maybe Evey would talk more.

MerelyMe said:
lol. Funny about the food. She was shocked that it was cold right out of the can. That shouldn’t have been a surprise. But then again, maybe she is such a Princess that she doesn’t realize food has to be cooked.

MerelyMe said:
Good girl going back inside. At least it will be a little warmer and more comfortable. I just hope the owners don’t show up.

MerelyMe said:
Evey is a wee bit hungry in the morning and doesn’t look like he minds cold food.

Surely he won’t leave her....

And...can his Dad communicate with him still? That would be nice....

MerelyMe said:
Awwww. He’s remembering the lessons that Dad taught him. He must hurt so much and miss him so much. I’m sure he’s angry and....even afraid. I hope we see him happy again.

MerelyMe said:
I really hope he just didn’t leave her. I know she’s a pain but she shouldn’t be left in the woods all alone. Evey wouldn’t do that...surely.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Ouchy! She’s not gonna make it in her own. Evey’s Dad taught him better than to just leave her behind. I have faith. He’ll be there soon.

MerelyMe said:
Wow! Maybe she is stronger than I think. Impressive. But still...I’ll be beyond disappointed if Evey doesn’t show up soon.

MerelyMe said:
Wow...so he did just leave her behind. I’m very disappointed in him. His pain must be so great that he can’t hear his heart anymore. That needs to change. ....I hope Amber will be okay.

MerelyMe said:
Can’t believe he thinks about her....but it’s about her money. *shaking my head*

MerelyMe said:
There she is!! I’m so glad they are together and she seems so happy.

MerelyMe said:
Yay for supplies and how nice of her to get Evey the jacket.

I wonder how much cash she is walking around with? Surely it’s almost all gone.

MerelyMe said:
lol. I’ll give Amber credit. She knows how to get what she wants. That is...until all that cash runs out. I sure hope she brought a bag full.

MerelyMe said:
lol! Poor boy. Can he please just give up and be nice and see the brighter side of this.

MerelyMe said:
And, I’m learning from Amber the importance of just never giving up. She has no concept of not getting her way...because she always has.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Evey, Evey....Evey. I’m gonna be so glad when your heart heals. This mean version of you just won’t do. You can’t go through life being so nasty because you’re in pain. You’re just causing more pain. It has to stop......

MerelyMe said:
YES!!!! Amber is 150% right this time!!! So proud of her. I hope Evey listens. He’s gotta stop being such a meany!

MerelyMe said:
Poor Evey. He needs someone to actually care. I hope Amber can be that. It never occurred to me that she was just going to use him for a story. I guess that could be true but I hope not.

MerelyMe said:
Bystander is so funny!

MerelyMe said:
Ouch!! Amber was really being honest and vulnerable and Evey totally went for the jugular. Not nice. But...maybe the truth. *sigh*

MerelyMe said:
Yep! I knew that would hurt. I feel sad for Amber. Evey is being the meany now....

MerelyMe said:
Is there a phone in his pocket and Amber is calling from around the corner???? That is something she would do do!

Last edited:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
MerelyMe few posts ago:
"Amber is just another spoiled rich girl! I hope Evey ditches her!"

MerelyMe now:

"Evey, How dare you call her a spoiled rich girl, don't you dare ditch her."

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

MerelyMe said:
Oh wow! How sweet and thoughtful is that???? Evey!!! Snap out of it!!! Can’t you see that someone actually cares about your feelings? Go after her!!!

MerelyMe said:
I feel for Amber. She’s hurting now. Pain begets more pain. Sad cycle.

MerelyMe said:
Hmmmm. That must be Evey with all the bags trying to get on the train.

MerelyMe said:
Awww. Evey came to find her! We just now need Amber to stop and listen. I so hope this goes well. With these two that’s asking for a lot I know.

MerelyMe said:
Awwwww! So happy to see Evey open up and take a chance on someone.

MerelyMe said:
Nothing wrong from being from The Pocket. Good folks I’m sure!

MerelyMe said:
Yay!! We are off on an adventure!!! I’m so loving this now.

I still wonder where Amber is keeping all this money. She’s gotta run out eventually. And...what about her Dad and family....? They gotta show up sometime as well.

MerelyMe said:
I’m soooooo curious exactly what effect Evey has on people who are in close proximity to him...or maybe it’s all about sleep. Patience. I’m sure I’ll find out....right?

MerelyMe said:
Jimmy had a great question. I still don’t feel like it was answered. Maybe soon. She’s supposed to pop up soon. I actually think Amber would give Dzuna a run for her money!

MerelyMe said:
Lions and tigers and bears...oh my!!!

MerelyMe said:
Ohhhh a circus town…

Evey definitely doesn’t wanna be out in the dark. Hmmmmm....werewolf? Nah. But that would be cool!!

Last edited: