Would You Rather?

Best Character

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Great bathroom terrible closet. I don't use my closet. The bathroom would be a minor plus. I only have a bathroom because I need it.

Would you rather have 0 chairs and 1 closet, or would you rather have 1 closet and 0 chairs? :3 nyeheheh
I mean, both are the same option so I guess the former because I'm inclined to reach for the closest option under assumption that all following options are identical.

Would you rather have too few brands to choose from at the supermarket, or too many brands?

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
I mean, both are the same option so I guess the former because I'm inclined to reach for the closest option under assumption that all following options are identical.

Would you rather have too few brands to choose from at the supermarket, or too many brands?
It depends on the scale. For instance, lets say that there are 1 billion brands of each item lined up on the shelves. I'd rather not. And let's say that there aren't any brands at all... like no items. Just an empty supermarket. Both are bad. But If I had to choose, I'd pick too many. Having something to eat is better than having nothing to eat.

Would you rather
  • starve to death in a few weeks and the afterlife is real, or
  • live for 300 years in luxury and there is no afterlife.

Last edited:

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
300 years of luxury sounds dope but the 1st one is better overall

Would you rather go Christmas caroling or ride a snow sled down a long, steep hill?

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Aww man, both. But if I can only have one then I'll go for the sled because I have a sore throat today.

Magic Carpet Ride or Supersonic Rocket Ship Adventure?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
A magic carpet ride speaks deeply to my 6 year old inner child so I'll go with that

Would you rather have hands instead of feet or feet instead of ears (you can hear with them)?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
A magic carpet ride speaks deeply to my 6 year old inner child so I'll go with that

Would you rather have hands instead of feet or feet instead of ears (you can hear with them)?
hands instead of feet. So basically, I am monke.

Would you rather endure a random animal transformation once a year (you cannot control what you turn into) or endure everyone else in the world turning into a random animal once a year (they wake up later with no memory of what happened)

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Oh, definitely the second one.

Would you rather hail from Amathae or Cresnov?

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Well the hail from Cresnov is probably magical so I'd rather have normal non magical hail from Amathae.

Would you rather wear long sleeves forever or short sleeves forever

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Well the hail from Cresnov is probably magical so I'd rather have normal non magical hail from Amathae.

Would you rather wear long sleeves forever or short sleeves forever
Short. Can't stand the heat, but the cold never bothered me anyway.

*ew cringe*

Would you rather be forced to speak in Disney Movie quotes (must be sung if from a song, too), or anime quotes (All in Japanese. You don't gain the ability to speak it though.)

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Anime quotes. I already have a basic skill level in Japanese so I could probably leverage the anime curse to my advantage.

Would you rather wear all blue colored clothes for a full year or all black colored clothes?

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
I'd be absolutely happy with either, but I'm currently wearing basically all blue, so lets go with that so I don't have to change ;-)

Shirt and tie forever or pyjamas forever?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
This is an anti-Zules answer, but I'll go with pajamas because COMFY

Would you rather turn into a cat or turn into a dog? (The breed will be unknown and randomized)

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
My fursona is a cat, so I think the answer is obvious here.

WYR celebrate Christmas or the New Year?

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I love Christmas, but I love New Year's, too. Still, present exchange plus a full afternoon/evening enjoying the company of loved ones is a bit preferable to New Year's Day grogginess and hangover.

WYR play catch with a football or with a baseball (and glove)?

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
WYR play catch with a football or with a baseball (and glove)?
i guesssss a baseball and glove? mostly because i think id have a harder time also throwing a football cause its not round

WYR only have diet soda instead of regular soda, or decaf coffee instead of regular coffee?

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Decaf coffee, because I can find tolerable decaf coffee but I can't find tolerable diet soda.

WYR a 12 hour boat ride or a 12 hour flight?

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I feel like a boat ride would be nicer, but the flight would get me to Australia. Boats take longer. So the flight.

WYR be an early bird or a night owl

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I'm already a night owl :3
I like the night, it's dark and quiet and you can see the stars 🌌

WYR visit the Moon or Mars?

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm already a night owl :3
I like the night, it's dark and quiet and you can see the stars 🌌

WYR visit the Moon or Mars?
The moon. I don't want to spend years and years out in space.

TUBMWYR fall down a flight of stairs or be trapped in an elevator for 7 hours while having to pee.