Would You Rather?

Best Character

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
This varies based on the day
If given the choice today, I’d go with game, since I just reread Scythe last week. Plus, you can never go wrong with a few Cuphead bosses.

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
This varies based on the day
If given the choice today, I’d go with game, since I just reread Scythe last week. Plus, you can never go wrong with a few Cuphead bosses.
psst, add a question

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
psst, add a question
I swear I added the question I don’t even know what happened

would you rather eat chicken nuggets or chicken tenders

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
tenders.

So, would you rather watch a movie or read a book?

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'd rather REEEEEEAD :cuuute:

Would you rather attend a 2 hr. lecture for a subject you hate or a 1 hr. worship service for a religion you don't believe in?

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
1 hour worship service for a religion I don't believe in
I love religion as a subject and I'd be down for learning and experiencing some new stuff

Would you rather live somewhere it's always hot, or always cold?

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
HOT! HOT! PLEASE! I live in Texas because it's SUPPOSED to be HOT! WHY IS IT GOING TO FREEZE TONIGHT!?

Would you rather watch cringe tv shows for 8 hours or spend time with someone you don't like for that time but you get paid.

NovurRawr

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Cringe TV, I actually enjoy suffering and cringing and I purposely watch really bad movies and TV shows. Sometimes, it makes me laugh.

Heres a difficult one... This will show everyone just how evil I can be.

Would you rather read a 1000 page cringy fan fiction story about your favourite series OR binge watch 10 of your least favourite movies of all times.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Both sound pretty bad. I guess the 1000 page fanfic would take less time? So I'll go with that one.

Would you rather get to know someone new by forcing them to choose between two hypothetical bad options or two hypothetical good options?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Both sound pretty bad. I guess the 1000 page fanfic would take less time? So I'll go with that one.

Would you rather get to know someone new by forcing them to choose between two hypothetical bad options or two hypothetical good options?
Good Options. My personal opinion of bad is rather off putting to the average stranger.

So... Would you rather literally explode from happiness or die of a heart attack due to stress?

Reactions: Rue

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Good Options. My personal opinion of bad is rather off putting to the average stranger.

So... Would you rather literally explode from happiness or die of a heart attack due to stress?
Happiness. If I have to die, I may as well go out doing what I love: defenestration.

Would you rather have control for one chapter over Exvulnerum, Extra, or Moxie?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Would you rather have control for one chapter over Exvulnerum, Extra, or Moxie?
Exvulnerum. For once, I want to be in control of this traumatizing roller coaster. Also, I don't want to ruin my friends' stories.

Would you rather sleep through December or sleep through July?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Exvulnerum. For once, I want to be in control of this traumatizing roller coaster. Also, I don't want to ruin my friends' stories.

Would you rather sleep through December or sleep through July?
Hmmmm... I'd rather neither.... however, since I could plan for sleeping through July, I'd rather sleep through July. Imagine just calling your job and being like... "Yeah... I'm going to disappear in two days. You'll let me come back in January tho... right?"

Would you rather post in this thread or the TUBM thread?

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I like TUBM slightly more. It has pedigree, you see? Hee hee! 🤪

Would you rather sing karaoke or play tournament chess?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
I like TUBM slightly more. It has pedigree, you see? Hee hee! 🤪

Would you rather sing karaoke or play tournament chess?
Karaoke... I can enjoy Karaoke with my friends/family while I don't know anyone who plays chess. Also I'm not a learned chess player.

Would you rather go to florida or texas?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Karaoke... I can enjoy Karaoke with my friends/family while I don't know anyone who plays chess. Also I'm not a learned chess player.

Would you rather go to florida or texas?
TEXAS.

Would you rather have any fictional creature as a pet (it's the only one that exists)? Or bring any fictional animal to reality in mass, but illegal to own as a pet?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
En masse. Because illegal happenings happen. And it wouldnt just be one that died after 15 years.

Would you rather have a great bathroom and terrible closet or a terrible bathroom and great closet?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
En masse. Because illegal happenings happen. And it wouldnt just be one that died after 15 years.

Would you rather have a great bathroom and terrible closet or a terrible bathroom and great closet?
Great bathroom terrible closet. I don't use my closet. The bathroom would be a minor plus. I only have a bathroom because I need it.

Would you rather have 0 chairs and 1 closet, or would you rather have 1 closet and 0 chairs? :3 nyeheheh