Wild Speculation

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Theory: Norman is the puppet master of the Exvulnerum curse.

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
counter-theory: exvulnerum was created by norman, and he is totally oblivious to it due to memory loss.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I KNEW IT! THE MAN'S A DEVIOUS MASTERMIND!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
This is a great thread :100:

Marken

their eye colors match suspiciously closely...
339.jpg

(found on page 339)

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Don't you dare.... don't you dare suggest I share an umbration with Weston Stacker of all people.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

Marken

i just noticed, on page 201 there's a currency symbol that shows up:
201.jpg

i would like to know if there is any other name for this currency other than "big ones"

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

Marken

!!!
in west's stuff when he comes back from cresnov, there's this thing with 9 tassels:
Screenshot_20210823-210618.png

upon rereading parts of the comic, i realized that it's one of these things that the cresnovian kids are wearing in the snofty page:
Screenshot_20210823-210714.png

they're worn with 1 tassel behind, and 8 in front, kept together with a slide, similar to the slides found on boy scout neckerchiefs.

i believe this may be a piece of traditional cresnovian wear involved in some coming-of-age ritual.

HOWEVER

i realized while reading through again, that hoko's wearing one of them as well:
1581521002978.png

hoko's probably actually a cresnovian, and given that Zules is keeping further info about them a secret, i believe that our protagonists will eventually meet up with them, possibly in cresnov, possibly in act 2.
~axel

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
So after seeing Tamara's read logs, I remember there are some physical antagonists as well. Lupe and Dolores! Dzuna told them that Evey is still the King of Pain. I feel like Amber and Evey are gonna be doing some heroic stuff and Lupe's gonna show up and try to murder Evey again or just kidnap.... Either ways Lupe is coming back one way or another and not as a friend this time.