Why my umbration is better than yours

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
color is radiance is it not? and qualia is essence. if your only defense is on the qualia of a color, i'm afraid you have admitted defeat.

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
beating her here was like taking candy from a baby.

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
how strange it must be to not have any desires, nor to feel any pain. how sad to never be happy or satisfied. to have a brain with no emotions is like having no color vision.

wait, you don't have pupils either.

have you even seen a color?
To suggest that brains aren't a simplification of the original mind is equivalent to suggesting that a vacuum is as dense as my fist.... then you zoom in to matter and realize that it's all a bunch of empty space........ okay okay, stop it.

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no "sandwiches" umbration. I think you are looking for the "lol funny random" umbration. I'll inform you that it's not actually funny.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no "sandwiches" umbration. I think you are looking for the "lol funny random" umbration. I'll inform you that it's not actually funny.

Sandwiches

:sandwiches: is not a random umbration
:sandwiches: is the supreme power above any other

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
:sandwiches: is not a random umbration
:sandwiches: is the supreme power above any other
*shrug*
Supreme power to have it's flesh completely assimilated as nutrients.... Oh wait..... how lame....

Sandwiches

have you seen how the Borg assimilate by implanting their devices in organic lifeforms

sandwiches' nutrients are absorved
but only so they can be implanted in the body
and take over the mind from within

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
have you seen how the Borg assimilate by implanting their devices in organic lifeforms

sandwiches' nutrients are absorved
but only so they can be implanted in the body
and take over the mind from within
My PoWEr iS to BE AsSImiLaTed By OTHer BeIngS AS neuTrIentS!1!1!!11

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
There is no evidence to suggest that sandwiches as a type of food have any method of controling people's minds. I mean.... We do have you saying that they do. Did you know that I have a crazy Uncle that has serious brain damage (after doing drugs his whole life) and he is constantly spouting bull crap conspiracy theories about how the government implanted him with a chip that is constantly tracking him? Your suggestion is on a similar level to the tracking device conspiracy.

Tee

He who doth float down the stream
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
You could say duality is the sandwich umbration because comparing and contrasting sandwich flavors and such stuff
Lies and propaganda.
Duality encompasses so much more than sandwiches could ever dream.

Its like saying that Earth is the pebble planet or that Exvulnerum is a comic about circus animals.

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
the planet is literally named "dirt" what's your point
huehuehue,

My planet is named
, which is far more sophisticated than "dirt".

Last edited:

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
huehuehue,

My planet is named View attachment 5317, which is far more sophisticated than "dirt".
How is that pronounced in human tong? What are the phonies? Does it include any pitches that are out of the range of human detection?

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
at least a rough translation
A perfect translation does not exist. Well, at least, not in your language.
But if you must know, well, picture this:
Fifty billion rainbows and the sun is setting and the moon is setting also, and you're there in a gazebo.
And then God descends from heaven and He gives you a million dollars.