Why my umbration is better than yours

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Darn you. Why must you educate the masses of the exaggerated nature of my statements? You couldn't have quipped about how, without the laws of thermal dynamics, the universe, as we know it, could never have existed, instead? *starts giggling for some unknown reason.
(although it's not quite as simple as you implied.)
Marken is just too smart

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
Thermal energy? Particles of matter vibrating at a certain speed.
Radiation? Photons can be seen as particle-wave entities which also have a certain speed to them, allowing them to travel from a place to another.
Electricity? Electrons and ions running around... you've got the idea.

May Velocity stall all of these (and akin), I wonder what Radiance shall do.
And may I also remind you that a light has to be made of moving photons in order to be 'seen'. If these do not move into our eyes, but instead float as an orb-shape in the middle of the air, unmoving, we won't see any light whatsoever, because none of them has arrived at either of our retinas.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
"What is time but motion? What is motion but heat? And are not heat and energy but different names for the same thing?" ~Angela, Inheritance

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
I am convinced. We should join forces and become the Velodiance Nation.
Yes. Yes. Go under the rule of a governing body so that I can control your puny minds with illusions of life and tax exemption.

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
Go under the rule of a governing body
it's really more of a large collection of communes that happen to be similarly aligned.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I guess having substance don't make a bit of difference to you Radiocity folk, huh 🙃 :CORPOREALITY: 🙂

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
We've got energy in motion at our disposal, I'm sure we'll find a way of working around typical matter. If not a way of simply creating more of it through Radiance's energy powers, while Corporeality folks aren't watching, which will be an easy stealth mission since Velocity can make us fast at work.
Meanwhile... I have other concerns...

I mean, dominion over comparisons? Isn't that... isn't that what this thread is essentially devoted towards?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Cosmos is cool. Because space is cool.
Also chaos magic is cool. And as one wise chaos deity once said, What fun is there in making sense?

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
We've got energy in motion at our disposal, I'm sure we'll find a way of working around typical matter. If not a way of simply creating more of it through Radiance's energy powers, while Corporeality folks aren't watching, which will be an easy stealth mission since Velocity can make us fast at work.

I mean, dominion over comparisons? Isn't that... isn't that what this thread is essentially devoted towards?
But how can you compare apples and oranges if neither actually exist?? :thanksbud:

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Bravo to Ark for singlehandedly reviving a thread from extinction. I will gladly join forces. Radiocity, onward!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

Fear us... the dualites...

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
it's possible...
Tsk tsk. I've been your fellow dualites for nearly 2 years, and you just notice. I'm offended Esther! Wounded even! Hurt, Esther!

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
Oh wait, I forgot. Duality cannot oppose Radiocity, because Duality is already too busy opposing something else...

🥁 🥁 🥁

...itself.
We're gucci fellas.

Bravo to Ark for singlehandedly reviving a thread from extinction. I will gladly join forces. Radiocity, onward!
Why, thank you very much. I simply amped up the speed of the thread. Velocity perks.
Have you taken any notes so far, @Dzuna ?