Why my umbration is better than yours

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
Basically I wanted to start a thread for talking about our umbrations and why we think our umbrations are great. My umbration is better than yours because it's the same umbration as Snofty's.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
My umbration is better than yours because it's the longest! :imsosmart:

MY UMBRA BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD
AND THEY'RE LIKE, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS
DAMN RIGHT, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS
I COULD TEACH YOU, BUT THAT'S DZUNA'S CHORE

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
My umbration is better than yours because nothing is bigger than the whole damn cosmos.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
My umbration is better than yours because nothing is bigger than the whole damn cosmos.
Corporeality, based on the definition, refers to anything with a physical form. So Cosmos may be bigger in terms of size, but Corporeality has all the mass!

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
It also involves entropy yeah
Also how the heck have I been ninja'd
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dzuna

HUMANSHAPE DEIMON
Umbration

Cognizance
I generously informed everyone which umbra is the best.............................

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
I generously informed everyone which umbra is the best.............................
AAAAAAnd some of us clearly don't think you are correct.:p You're free to argue for Cognizance. So far though you've yet to make any really good points. An example of an argument might be the best daemon we've seen so far and the cutest little pigshape daemon has my umbration. Of course that exact arguement wouldn't work for anything but my umbration.

Dzuna

HUMANSHAPE DEIMON
Umbration

Cognizance
I AM THE BEST DEIMON WE'VE SEEN SO FAR.

Snofty has Zales cooties.

Last edited:

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
I AM THE BEST DAEMON WE'VE SEEN SO FAR.

Snofty has Zales cooties.
You know, there's just one thing nobody but me seems to have noticed...
Dzuna can't pronounce anyone else's name correctly. Ever. It's almost as if some strange daemon with power over Entropy and Chaos has seen fit to twist language within its general vicinity...

And that's 1 more point for Cosmos.

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
AAAAAAnd some of us clearly don't think you are correct.:p You're free to argue for Cognizance. So far though you've yet to make any really good points. An example of an argument might be the best daemon we've seen so far and the cutest little pigshape daemon has my umbration. Of course that exact arguement wouldn't work for anything but my umbration.
Considering that she's a daemon, which would on its own suggest that she knew more than you, and specifically a daemon of Cognizance; which is (If I'm interpreting 214:1, correctly), anything related to knowledge, I don't think you have much of a chance of her being wrong.

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
@Auron You overdid it with the tag joke...

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence

MusicBoxie

Umbration

Cosmos
My umbration is better than yours because it'S MC FRICKIN CHAOS. Cosmos daemons, or at least the one we've seen so far, would make ultimate pranksters. Unless I am misunderstanding. Which is possible.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
My umbration is better than yours because it'S MC FRICKIN CHAOS. Cosmos daemons, or at least the one we've seen so far, would make ultimate pranksters. Unless I am misunderstanding. Which is possible.
Right, because the world needs more chaos. Not knowledge or light or wisdom or compassion. No, of course not, Chaos is where it's at!

MusicBoxie

Umbration

Cosmos
Right, because the world needs more chaos. Not knowledge or light or wisdom or compassion. No, of course not, Chaos is where it's at!
Never said that. There needs to be a healthy amount of everything. Too much light will cause you to be blind, and sometimes it's best to stay blissfully ignorant rather than be all knowing. Too much empathy and you will not be able to punish those who deserve it. And too much chaos and there will be. A lot of death. But in healthy amounts, chaos is necessary for an interesting life.

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Never said that. There needs to be a healthy amount of everything. Too much light will cause you to be blind, and sometimes it's best to stay blissfully ignorant rather than be all knowing. Too much empathy and you will not be able to punish those who deserve it. And too much chaos and there will be. A lot of death. But in healthy amounts, chaos is necessary for an interesting life.
You know I can say nonsense and make it sound wise too.

You have but one life, therefore live it to the fullest. Take every chance you have, accept every challenge, and above all, never back down.
Basically: "YOLO"
But that is a good way to die, so it's better to be careful.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
You know I can say nonsense and make it sound wise too.

You have but one life, therefore live it to the fullest. Take every chance you have, accept every challenge, and above all, never back down.
Basically: "YOLO"
But that is a good way to die, so it's better to be careful.
I didn't think MusicBoxie was saying nonsense. Like it or not, chaos is a fundamental facet of the universe. Life as we know it wouldn't exist without the chaotic conditions of primordial Earth. Sure, in our structured lives, chaos is usually a bad thing, but sometimes it brings change for the better. Chaos is like the universe's Anti-Villain, basically. At least, from our perspective.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
My umbration is the best because, um, light is cool and electromagnetic waves are how we know the cosmos are there and the world is around us.