What's all this, then?

slim kittens

"Hello. My name is slim and I read Exvulnerum."
"Hi slim."

Not much of interest, really. Musician, computer programmer, not old enough to have done it all but definitely old enough to know better. Likes: anime, web comics, cats, British television, good beers. Dislikes: too numerous to list.

That's about it honestly.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Welcome Slim! It’s great to have you! I also love anime! What’s your favorite?

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Welcome! :D

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
Welcome! I still have yet to understand what it is that makes a beer "good" as opposed to it tasting like yeasty bread dissolved in water. Maybe you can help me out with that?

Reactions: Rue

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hi Slim, welcome! What kind of a musician are you?

slim kittens

Welcome Slim! It’s great to have you! I also love anime! What’s your favorite?
My first exposure to anime was seeing one of the early Japanese movies as a kid. That's when I realized that 'cartoons' could actually tell a serious story. Later it was the English version of Space Battleship Yamato. At that point I was hooked.

Reactions: Rue

slim kittens

Welcome! I still have yet to understand what it is that makes a beer "good" as opposed to it tasting like yeasty bread dissolved in water. Maybe you can help me out with that?
Beer is not to everyone's taste. I'm that way with IPAs. It's an acquired taste that I never thought it worth the effort to acquire. It doesn't mean they're bad beers, just that I don't like them. On the other hand, anything beginning or ending with 'light' is almost a guarantee of a bad beer.

slim kittens

Hi Slim, welcome! What kind of a musician are you?
Thanks. Primarily celtic, specifically Irish music on fiddle. I also play bouzouki (a rather late addition to Irish traditional music) and, until I injured a thumb, concertina.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Thanks. Primarily celtic, specifically Irish music on fiddle. I also play bouzouki (a rather late addition to Irish traditional music) and, until I injured a thumb, concertina.
YO! ANOTHER IRISHMAN! NOW THERE'S 1.5 IRISH (as far as I'm aware) ON CRESNOV!