May God rest my soul.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I just started reading One Piece.

May God rest my soul.
One Piece was one of the main manga that got me interested in comics back in... 2007? 😭

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

May God rest my soul.
Esther recommends it every time it comes up in convo. So does my brother. The scary thing about the two of them is that it comes up in conversation the same way.

I'm so close to caving and joining the strawhat cult.

Drakilax

Dazed and Confused.
Umbration

Duality

May God rest my soul.
One Piece is the first manga I ever read, back in 2004, and is probably a big contributor to my eventual plummet into becoming a full-fledged otaku. I still keep up with it to this day; it's one of the only series that's gone on for this long without changing protagonists that I feel hasn't stagnated.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm getting close to the end of See You In My 19th Life (on Webtoon), and I'm really enjoying it!!! It has a lot of angst which is just my cup of tea of course :lol: But it can also be super cute and silly and has made me laugh out loud!

The plot kind of lost me for a bit towards the middle/second half of the story, and it seemed like it wasn't really going anywhere, but now I see that IT WAS.
I finished this one today, and it was delightful! It's definitely one of my top recommendations, especially if you like an angsty romance with comedy and fantasy elements.

I think my favorite part about it was the female lead's personality--she was super earnest and refreshingly different.

Reactions: Rue