What Other Webcomics Do You Read?

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
I was caught up to Witchy at one point. I read Love Not Found. I read Parallax. I read White Noise. I read Moth at one point, I should check back on it. d20 Monkey is a thing I read in big chunks. Runewriters I'm caught up on but the dreaded indefinite hiatus happened. I used to check on Frivolesque sometimes. I might be missing one or two but that's all I can see. For reference picking a random area with random spheres around that size usually gets me a few comics I've read.

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
In the big circles we see almost exclusively ones I've read.

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
In the big circles we see almost exclusively ones I've read.
Perhaps that is because you have asked the large circles what to read.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I just finished reading up to the current episode of Cursed Princess Club and I really liked it. It's heartwarming, pure, laugh-out-loud funny, and sometimes makes you want to cry. Also, each episode is accompanied by excellent music which the author makes themself!!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I just finished reading up to the current episode of Cursed Princess Club and I really liked it. It's heartwarming, pure, laugh-out-loud funny, and sometimes makes you want to cry. Also, each episode is accompanied by excellent music which the author makes themself!!
Sounds too wholesome for me.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
It's wholesome but in a very accessible way
Sorry, I like realistic entertainment....... The ones where life su------ I mean..... Where there are many opportunities to overcome obstacles..:excuseme:

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I've seen that one on webtoons a lot and I've put it off.. maybe I'll read it now 👀

Last weekend on webtoons I binged Freaking Romance for their reading challenge thingy for free coins. I got totally hooked.
Girl moves into haunted apartment, pretty boy ghost, who isn't actually a ghost but in a parallel dimension. It's got some pretty art too.
Not to spoil too much, obviously it's like a romance story, but after 50 or so chapters it gets kinda wild
(it kinda turns into a sci-fi/horror story for a little bit)

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I've seen that one on webtoons a lot and I've put it off.. maybe I'll read it now 👀

Last weekend on webtoons I binged Freaking Romance for their reading challenge thingy for free coins. I got totally hooked.
Girl moves into haunted apartment, pretty boy ghost, who isn't actually a ghost but in a parallel dimension. It's got some pretty art too.
Not to spoil too much, obviously it's like a romance story, but after 50 or so chapters it gets kinda wild
(it kinda turns into a sci-fi/horror story for a little bit)
Freaking Romance! How dare it be so interesting! :cryofdisbelief: Stupid cliffhangers wont get me to spend money.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I just finished Nocturne and it made me sad.

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
This may be somewhat obvious, but Moxie is tied as a favorite with Exvulrnerum.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
So I thought I'd say I finally got around to reading this one, it IS really wholesome and sweet. It took a little bit for the humor to really reach me, but I definitely became a fan once they got to the amusement park and went in the haunted house. I had to muffle myself last night from laughing out loud while the BF was sleeping.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
So I thought I'd say I finally got around to reading this one, it IS really wholesome and sweet. It took a little bit for the humor to really reach me, but I definitely became a fan once they got to the amusement park and went in the haunted house. I had to muffle myself last night from laughing out loud while the BF was sleeping.
I'm glad you read it!! I love it so much 😭

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I'm glad you read it!! I love it so much 😭
It's very cute! And how could I NOT love a comic with Laverne in it?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's very cute! And how could I NOT love a comic with Laverne in it?

Laverne seemed like totally the wrong character to add until she became the perfect character in every way!

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
The Cursed Princess Club mid-season finale has me screaming

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Umbration

Duality
The Cursed Princess Club mid-season finale has me screaming
After seeing your comment I went and caught up and OOOOOOOOO man this is gonna be a hard hiatus to get through

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Finally caught up on non-FP Phase (Webtoon) last night

The 3,000 episode long Leon flashback sorta turned me off on reading it, and that's why I fell so far behind--but oh man when I finally powered through and finished that, then caught up? You KNOW I'm Team Leon with all that angst hahahahah where is that poor guy trapped, inside the internet?? ALSO SHUU MAKES IT A LOVE TRIANGLE BUT HE ALSO HAS TRIANGLES AHHHHHHHH DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

Anyway the author's mini comics under the episodes are super funny to me as a fellow author; I love them 😂

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm getting close to the end of See You In My 19th Life (on Webtoon), and I'm really enjoying it!!! It has a lot of angst which is just my cup of tea of course :lol: But it can also be super cute and silly and has made me laugh out loud!

The plot kind of lost me for a bit towards the middle/second half of the story, and it seemed like it wasn't really going anywhere, but now I see that IT WAS.