VIDYA GAEMZ!!1

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
After watching hours of streams on YT, I'm trying Kaizo IronMON today

I actually made it out of the lab first try with a speedy Grumpig. Now I'm trying to run this Steelix

Avidro

🎼 HELLO MY GRIME-TIME GAAALLL 🎶
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I can't believe I made it to Brock on my first try!

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Brock killed me via a Lugia that knew Eruption

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

This was attempt #17 I think, yay 1hp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Update on my Kaizo run #17(?) where I'm still running an Arcanine
Last night, I tried the SS Anne and did AWFUL, had to leave after only the rival+ 2 trainers. Then I went and beat Misty.
@Avidro is trying to teach me all the pokemon type matchups because I suck at those. Rock beats flying? I can never remember that.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Rock beats flying? I can never remember that.
Imagine it affecting the wing, and it's easier. Rock on wing? Wing broke, can't fly. Ice on wing? Wing heavy, can't fly.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Imagine it affecting the wing, and it's easier. Rock on wing? Wing broke, can't fly. Ice on wing? Wing heavy, can't fly.
I usually don't do well with little logic-based hints like that because they usually don't hold up across all types. Although I guess I could twist my brainlogic around this one pretty well.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Oh, update on the kaizo: my Arcanine died in rock tunnel. It was too slow and therefore the trainers chipped away at it rather quickly.

Now I have a superspeedy Houndoom who just beat Brock.

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
I usually don't do well with little logic-based hints like that because they usually don't hold up across all types. Although I guess I could twist my brainlogic around this one pretty well.
Lightning on wing? Wing stunned and can't fly. Wind on wing? Wing either broken due to force or unable to control flight and can't fly. Fire on wing? Fire burns wing and wing can't fly. Water on wing? Wing soaked through and can't fly. Steel on wing? Wing broken and can't fly. Magic on wing? Wing turned into a walrus and can't fly.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Ground is weak to ice but rock isn't? Help

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

RIP Doomy. He full cleared Mt Moon then fought rival in Cerulean who ALSO had a Houndoom, but this one didn't learn Hyper Fang over Clamp ("I'll never use Clamp") and got Doomy down to 3hp--who was then killed by Alakazam's Fake Out.

Drakilax

Dazed and Confused.
Umbration

Duality
Brock killed me via a Lugia that knew Eruption
Gen 5 anime moment

Also, re: rock/ground/ice matchup, the way I remember it is that in the winter, the moisture in the ground freezes and expands, and can crack it apart. Meanwhile, you ever stick a rock in your freezer? You get Rock, but Cold™.

Last edited:

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
If anybody else has discovered the majesty of Trombone Champ, know that you can add custom songs via the resources at trombone.wiki , and that I have charted Cascade (Beta) for it. :)

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I don't know how I've played almost every generation of pokemon games and have never encountered a 'real' shiny, but I did 2 days ago in Scarlet! Got a pretty green Hoppip 😊 😊 😊

The new games are really fun!

Reactions: Rue