VIDYA GAEMZ!!1

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
So I just finished Portal Reloaded.

Ouch my brain.

If you don't know what it is, it's a free Portal 2 mod that adds a new gameplay element: time travel. You can place a 3rd portal, which allows you to travel between the present (before Portal 1) and the future, 20 years later, when the center is already overgrown and falling apart.
So it's very much Portal in 4 dimensions.
And there's 25 brand new test chambers to put that time travel to good use.

It was hard. But I definitely recommend if you're a Portal fan.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
*Shot of a high school basketball court. The camera is focused on a circle of people sitting in chairs as a table remains out of focus in the foreground. The focus shifts and we see a sign on the table reading "Anonymous Meeting" sitting beside a number of drinks and confectionary treats.

We cut to the circle.

OEGYEIN
Hello, my name is Oegyein

GROUP
*Hi Oegyein*

OEGYEIN
And I've been battling an addiction to Overwatch for 3 years now. My last relapse was 11 days ago when I went with my brother to an internet cafe...

*Group murmurs and mutters

OEGYEIN
As more news comes out about Overwatch 2 I find myself closer and closer to relapsing again, but I don't understand why!
Between the horrible balancing, lore retcons, and poor management of the corporate company behind it, I don't know why I keep crawling back!

SUPERVISOR
Shhhh, shh, it's okay. We're all struggling with the same issues here. Everyone here has gone through the same trials and tribulations as you.
*Oegyein stands up and kicks his chair

OEGYEIN
THE SAME!? THE SAME!? No... I know you all, you're all DPS mains! Do you know what I am!? A TANK MAIN. Don't tell me you understand my pain, I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY HEALERS JUST IN CASE MY MINISCULE POOL OF TANKS DON'T MATCH THE EVER-CHANGING META!​

*Cue absolute chaos. Group of DPS addicts appear terrified. None of them are hurt and all of them are calling out for heals. The Support Support-group in the other room begin traumatic flashbacks.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
*Shot of a high school basketball court. The camera is focused on a circle of people sitting in chairs as a table remains out of focus in the foreground. The focus shifts and we see a sign on the table reading "Anonymous Meeting" sitting beside a number of drinks and confectionary treats.

We cut to the circle.

OEGYEIN
Hello, my name is Oegyein

GROUP
*Hi Oegyein*

OEGYEIN
And I've been battling an addiction to Overwatch for 3 years now. My last relapse was 11 days ago when I went with my brother to an internet cafe...

*Group murmurs and mutters

OEGYEIN
As more news comes out about Overwatch 2 I find myself closer and closer to relapsing again, but I don't understand why!
Between the horrible balancing, lore retcons, and poor management of the corporate company behind it, I don't know why I keep crawling back!

SUPERVISOR
Shhhh, shh, it's okay. We're all struggling with the same issues here. Everyone here has gone through the same trials and tribulations as you.
*Oegyein stands up and kicks his chair

OEGYEIN
THE SAME!? THE SAME!? No... I know you all, you're all DPS mains! Do you know what I am!? A TANK MAIN. Don't tell me you understand my pain, I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY HEALERS JUST IN CASE MY MINISCULE POOL OF TANKS DON'T MATCH THE EVER-CHANGING META!​

*Cue absolute chaos. Group of DPS addicts appear terrified. None of them are hurt and all of them are calling out for heals. The Support Support-group in the other room begin traumatic flashbacks.
Ew Overwatch 🤮

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Ov*rwatch

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
Hey guess what?

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Welcome to Idiot Island. Population: Me.

Last edited:

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
So there's this song that I like a lot. It's been living rent free in my head for a month now.
So I decided it would be a great idea to make in in Minecraft, using note blocks. Something I've never done for more than a dozen notes.

It was not a good idea.

But somehow, and with the big help of the MIDI file that is freely available with the instrumentals of the album, I managed to make something that holds up pretty well.

Here's how it sounds:

(The 2-3 notes that sound off-beat are due to the game's tick lag)

And here's the original's intrumental:
(the lyrics are a tiny bit explicit, so just in case I'm only gonna put the instrumental here, but I definitely recommend checking it out)

Unfortunately, I couldn't add the singing, due to the game's limitations it sounded just bad.
It's still a bit WIP, and I don't know if I'm gonna continue the song yet.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Wow! How long did it take?
Well I started Sunday evening, and been working on it all the week's evenings for a few hours. So uh, a bunch of time 😅
I'll grab some stats later once I'm on the pc, like actual time spent and number of blocks 👀

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Updated the video, had a bunch of off-beat notes here and there, and upgraded the second part of the intro.
About stats, apparently I spent over 13 hours in that world, but the first few of these were spent on a silly little bit of piano. I wanna say around 10 hours were put into this atm.
Apparently I placed some 1600 note blocks (but I broke a lot and it didn't count these), and tuned (right-click) these about 20K times.
And the whole thing is about 580 blocks long 👀

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Omega Strikers :funfact:

Rue

Umbration

Duality
so yall been playing the new terraria update?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
so yall been playing the new terraria update?
Whaaaaaat? What update?

There is no update in Ba Sing Se!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Been playing some American Truck Simulator to get used to driving on the opposite side of the road, and have learnt some things:

1. I hate Oxnard, CA with a passion, it's incredibly impractically designed for truck navigation.

2. There's something incredibly beautiful about driving along the Mid-west countryside during sunrise with country gospel music playing

3. Apparently buzzards and vultures are not the same thing. In fact, they don't even look similar.

4. Turning is hard ;-;

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
Been playing some American Truck Simulator to get used to driving on the opposite side of the road, and have learnt some things:

1. I hate Oxnard, CA with a passion, it's incredibly impractically designed for truck navigation.

2. There's something incredibly beautiful about driving along the Mid-west countryside during sunrise with country gospel music playing

3. Apparently buzzards and vultures are not the same thing. In fact, they don't even look similar.

4. Turning is hard ;-;
I have downloaded it and intend to do some practice. Have you bought a truck yet? and if so which one?

I also fully intend to join you sometime and hoon it in a truck