VIDYA GAEMZ!!1

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
hmm. so it turns out that @Rue landed somewhere out there and joined another faction. She then deserted and came over here bringing a raid with her, but she had an M-16 and a full set of flak armor.....the raid was destroyed.

Right after she joined there was a freak lighting storm right around the base. That's definitely not a bad sign at all. Rue won't even help put the fires out.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
ahh. Look at Rue. Siting there...relaxing....enjoying her self.....Getting some work done.

If you look just a little to the left you will see a small problem. Not something that needs to be attended to at all. The others can handle it.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
You go Li'l Rue!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Zules! Stop getting sick!
View attachment 5716
Not only did you get gut worms but now you have this crap!
I'm finding vomit everywhere now!
Alright, so I sent Rue and Esther to go get a legendary quality bed cause that's awesome. Esther had to run around in circles with angry raccoons. Rue just sat to the side shooting at them all laughing until the raccoons died. Although....as it turns out....carrying a double size bed made of marble is a bit too heavy for two people to carry across the land.....so I had to send Oegyein out there with the yak to help get it back...oops.
And then Oegyein got ambushed by a knife wielding bandit....... so he shot them until they fell down.

They managed to survive, but they needed help. Oegyein naturally helped them on their way like a good Samaritan. Always help those in need! He's such a good guy that @Oegyein

:amberoops:

...so uh....moving on from that. Zules was alone at the base because of that whole "two people can't carry a huge stone bed around nonsense" when the base was raided.....well uh......Zules was sick in bed with two different diseases...she went out and blew the guys head off.......Don't mess with @Zules

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Oh no! Another raid! Zules is by her self! ZULES BE CAREF.....
Well ok then.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

I'LL SAVE YOU!!
Right after I finish getting this legendary bed back anyways.

Dangit......everyone got food poisoning..

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Lil Oeg, won't cheat on his wife and will put a bullet in a bandit. May his legacy live on in the tales and songs of old.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
View attachment 5722
I'LL SAVE YOU!!
Right after I finish getting this legendary bed back anyways.

Dangit......everyone got food poisoning..
Ok so here's an issue. Marken is a solid three to four days away from the base. His rescue quest ends before winter ends. I have to save him in the winter. The problem is that the fire wiped out all of my cotton. I did not have enough time to grow any more, so I don't have any cold winter gear. All of my colonists are huddling inside near a fire, and they get hypothermia if they leave for even a moment. On top of all that I am having trouble cooking up enough food to make it all the way to and back from the rescue place because of a psychic suppression event that's going on for 7 more days. the event is reducing the movement of all my colonists by 50%. the trip to Marken goes from 3-4 days to 5-6 days. I just don't know if I can do that and not risk everyone dying. What do I do? @Marken

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
uhh idk... i can't think of any way that has a decent chance of working... hm...
how long exactly until the winter ends?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
uhh idk... i can't think of any way that has a decent chance of working... hm...
winter lasts for 13 more days. The quest ends in 11 days.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Your sacrifice is much appreciated. For the greater good.