Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
A notable part of my childhood; my first PS2 game.
I think my first PS2 outing was Futurama the Game, it was alright.

PS2? Wasn't that like, 100 years ago? :3
Fondly remembers playing Sonic on a Megadrive, hearing that classic 'SEGA' as it boots up. Getting told off for swinging the controller back and forth in sync with the character on screen.

Reactions: Rue

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
ohhh yes. SEEEGAAAA followed by the sonic music

If you look at the individual actions of each of the "dancers" you will notice that they are all just flopping around except for the lady in the middle. On the far left, the lady's footwork is like dancing, but her arms are just flinging around in a chaotic manner. The left middle lady has a groove going with her legs arms, and head are all in sync with their rolling maneuvers. The guy in the middle right is flopping his arms and legs around. His head isn't even doing anything. Do I even need to mention the lady on the far right? Her legs aren't even moving. Her arms and body are merely pumping up and down, while her head is just shaking back and forth. There is some guy in the background who is standing and doing nothing except bouncing up and down. Then you look and see the random person running behind the group and then running away. This is the usual "A lot of people are doing things so it's chaotic." when in actual fact it is just a very simple selection of actions spread out over a selection of people. The usually confuses people who don't study it closer.

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
This is the usual "A lot of people are doing things so it's chaotic." when in actual fact it is just a very simple selection of actions spread out over a selection of people. The usually confuses people who don't study it closer.
What is chaos but the apparent lack of a pattern? Disharmony and asynchrony among the 'dancers' (and people in the background) provide this illusion on a first glance, in this case.

This matter reminds me of the double pendulum:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Some friends of mine set up a Pixelmon server today, and it's my favorite Minecraft mod ever 😊

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Some friends of mine set up a Pixelmon server today, and it's my favorite Minecraft mod ever 😊
For some reason, my java ardently refuses to run JAR files...

Meaning I can't run forge....

Meaning I can't install mods....

;-;....

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
For some reason, my java ardently refuses to run JAR files...

Meaning I can't run forge....

Meaning I can't install mods....

;-;....
And you have the latest version of Java?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Did you try throwing your computer out a window?
As odd as it sounds, this may be one problem I can't solve by throwing it out the fenestrated pane

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
As odd as it sounds, this may be one problem I can't solve by throwing it out the fenestrated pane
What? That can't be right...

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
My father always said you could fix anything with a hammer and duct tape. You can trust him, he's a carpenter.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I recently got back into playing "MTG Arena". I forgot how well-made that game is. Anybody else play so that I can let them mop the floor with my bald head?
oh hey. I just noticed this due to avidro liking the comment above it. I did play that game awhile ago. I have a functioning deck.....sort of.......it..works......ok I have a misshapen mish mash of random cards that do a few things

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I have dueled the @Doc Seibel
He was a worthy adversary!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Whose bald head was mopped with?