Umbration

Duality
Those GOSHDERN LEVIATHANS AAGGGHHHHH DESTROYIN' MAH SEAMOTHS

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Those GOSHDERN LEVIATHANS AAGGGHHHHH DESTROYIN' MAH SEAMOTHS
Did you know that one of them has a patrol path that leads close enough to the NW Mushroom biome to come attack you when you are in it?

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
What is the scariest/most unsettling game you have ever played?
Subnautica
As far as "most unsettling while also being a quality game," probably Doki Doki Literature Club. A certain forum member convinced me to play it.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
As far as "most unsettling while also being a quality game," probably Doki Doki Literature Club. A certain forum member convinced me to play it.
I've seen that game, but I haven't played it. I imagine playing it yourself (much like Subnautica) makes it more unsettling.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
The problem with ddlc is that everyone Now knows to expect something spoopy because of all the memes. Games like that are best played by going in blind, something I nearly did if I hadn't read "psychological horror" in the steam tags :cryofdisbelief:

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I don't really play things that are scary or unsettling. Back in the day I tried to play RE4 at the behest of my ex, because it was his favorite. I didn't even make it into the town at the beginning--I quit at the first save point and it took me like 40 minutes just to reach that.
I played a couple RPG Maker type games like Ib that at least for me were a little scary. 😱

Then of course... there is Hatoful Boyfriend.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
It is a great game to get people to play. Surprisingly dark, well written and I now have the background music stuck in my head again. Which ending did you get?
I remember happy credits music. I don't know what all the endings are, nor the specifics of how I got to the ending I did, but I do remember erasing Monica's code and then getting happy ending credits.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I remember happy credits music. I don't know what all the endings are, nor the specifics of how I got to the ending I did, but I do remember erasing Monica's code and then getting happy ending credits.
The first ending is one where you get a letter from Monika about how the literature club is a place where no happiness can ever be found, and that she can't let her friends work that out (since Monika is the only one aware of her situation, trapped in a game where bad things happen). This is the bad ending.

The good ending requires you to save before the first mini-game and before the first bad event, you then have to play through all three girls stories before moving on to the second stage where (I cant remember fully) I think you must complete the same with the two remaining girls. and you get presented with this (the 'good ending').
DDLCTE.png

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I got what I suspected I would.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I got what I suspected I would.
Care to share?

Btw, my BF got random which is almost all he ever plays except when he doesn't have the option.
I got Corrin, which is my main, buuuuuut actually I'm not sure if I have SAO merch specifically... I've had a few loot boxes and don't remember exactly what was in them. So I might be an imposter. 😱

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Care to share?

Btw, my BF got random which is almost all he ever plays except when he doesn't have the option.
I got Corrin, which is my main, buuuuuut actually I'm not sure if I have SAO merch specifically... I've had a few loot boxes and don't remember exactly what was in them. So I might be an imposter. 😱
I got Ganondorf....

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

Am I winning?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I got this new skateboarding game; it's called Session