VIDYA GAEMZ!!1

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Only played Smash Bros a few times, and I terribly suck at it.

Been some time since I last played, but I have to agree with you, it's an awesome game.

There's a game called Kerbal Space Program, that is absolutely awesome. It lacks multiplayer and other small stuff to be ultimately awesome, but still.
It's a flight/space simulator/sandbox game. Basically, you have a solar system, in wich there is an Earth-ish planet, on wich you have a Space Center. And you can build anything you want (planes, rockets, shuttles, space stations, rovers, probes, weird stuff...) and fly them (or send them to space, or crash them on an other planet... or just crash in hollywood manner).
With realistic-ish physics, awesome community, looooots of mods...
I spent an extreme amount of time on this game.

But I haven't played it fir some time, been on Fallout 4 a bit too much too...
I've spent soooo much time in KSP... just modding it. I think I might've spent more time applying mods (and consequently, reading crash reports), than actually playing the game. I do this with Minecraft especially.

Fun fact, my love of modding and fixing (yes, I like the fixing part) Minecraft in particular is what got me into programming in the first place.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
You made homebrew Minecraft patches? That's really cool. :thumbsup: Did you ever compare your fixes to Mojang's?

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
When you recover from the tidal wave of feels, go all the way back through eveerything, and talk to everyone! It's a lot of walking simulator, especially once you pass back through Snowdin, but stay determined, and go aaaaall the way back!
I went all the way back. ALL the way back. Some of that stuff. Wow. One of my favourites that I can say without spoilers for anyone who hasn't played was the tsunderplane.

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
GLaDOS is by far the best robot ever! I am open to disagreements!
Actually I just want you to accept my point of view as the only point of view because who doesn't like GLaDOS?

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Aw yiss, time for those DANK PORTAL MEMES :amberyolo:

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
I was playing a game called Magicka. I was this close to finishing an arena. I was on round 20/20 and ALMOST DONE WITH IT, when I died to something stupid. Now, without a way to load or revive, I am left to rage on the forum. :mad:

Knightfall22

Super Patron
My wife and I were just playing Magicka 2 today! It is fun, but really hard (for me anyways).

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
My wife and I were just playing Magicka 2 today! It is fun, but really hard (for me anyways).
Oh yea that game is fun. Combining beams is fun. Not as fun as using opposing beams to make explosions but still fun. I hope I'm thinking of the right game.

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
Ah good. Heh explosives.

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I have Magicka, but I've never played it :westembarrassed: I should probably do that...

Lately, I've been revisiting Darkest Dungeon, which I never played through all the way. It's fun, but I spend way too much time outside the dungeons trying to optimize my adventurers... I do so love the Lovecraftian feel and the epic voiceover, though.

Knightfall22

Super Patron
If you want someone to bumble through Magicka with, let me know! I wouldn't mind replaying the first one sometime! It was so glitchy at some points, but so fun.

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Yes, absolutely! You can look me up on Steam: my username is longfellow38.

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Wondering if there's any slower pace gamers on these forums. Civ 5, Rim World, Factorio?
Or creative like Starbound, Minecraft, Terraria... or the less widely known From the Depths, or Reassembly...

What I'm really wondering is if I have something in common with somebody.

Edit: Portal 2, also.

Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
@Jackal I've got about 660 hours logged in Civ V on Steam, so yeah, I'd say you're not alone. Otherwise, I do play Minecraft, but I'm more into the survival aspect than the creative side. I can build a really nice house, though!

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
@Jackal I've got about 660 hours logged in Civ V on Steam, so yeah, I'd say you're not alone. Otherwise, I do play Minecraft, but I'm more into the survival aspect than the creative side. I can build a really nice house, though!
More into the "modded survival" myself. But I can build a dungeon -- with shoddy redstone and everything!
But Civ V -- I've only logged about 22 hours. Not even a full day yet. You shame me, Sir!

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
More into the "modded survival" myself. But I can build a dungeon -- with shoddy redstone and everything!
But Civ V -- I've only logged about 22 hours. Not even a full day yet. You shame me, Sir!
I really have my friends to blame thank for that number. They kept wanting me to play multiplayer with them, which forced me to actually get all the expansions and learn the game. After that, I was hooked.

One of said friends recently sent me a screenshot of him completing all the Civ V Steam achievements, so... yeah. That's the kind of dedication I'm dealing with.

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Wow. I have no story to compete with that...
Save for the simple fact that I've accumulated more than 140 hours in Starbound in less than a month! Without friends!
... I want to say that's a good thing...