Best Character

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
I was a producer, lead actor, and sound designer on a production of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder.

I will not destroy the arena this time. Writing that 100 times on a blackboard.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Hey friends! @Jimothy @Val @Smiley100P @The Summoned!

Boy, I really dropped the ball on this one, didn't I? I'm really sorry about my prolonged absence. In light of the extraordinarily confusing circumstances, I feel like you all gave a tremendous effort (after I finally worked up the courage to open the thread and see what my boneheaded idea actually wrought, haha...ha... :chagrinedamber: )!

So, in light of the weirdness of trying to pull off a Rumble without a full-fledged DM, I want to reward each one of you for playing along and giving it a real effort. Obviously, I didn't stick to the schedule for this one, so I'm wondering if you all would be willing to give this another shot, in a timeframe that works well for everyone. If so, I promise to stick around and write a proper narrative from your posts, as usual.

As always, you can continue with the version of events that has already been put forth, or take the initiative to try and craft something better.

What do you all think? Would you like to get this one off to a proper start, and if so, which upcoming week works best for you?

Thank you for your patience with me so far!!
I'm back to my usual work, which somehow means that I'll be more available now!
I'm definitely down for some Rumbling.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I am going to be getting two whole weeks off in December. If that's too far away though, I can squeeze in some time.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Also, Syril, you missed the Creation Phase for this one, but maybe you could provide third-party observational roleplay (or even create some outside interference for the Rumblers??)

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Oh dear! Sounds good to me

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Works great for me!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm in!

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
Sure. Wasn't sure if you were rebooting or restarting but yeah I can do some third party. I'll think of something. Thanks for the opportunity.