"Today I Learnt"

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
A thread for anything you might have learnt today! Big or small! Share it with us!

Just start your post with "TIL" then share whatever is new in your cognitive space!

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
TIL that it's not obvious to some people how much I enjoy math.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
TIL (well, actually it was yesterday) that I can kill half a block of 4 x 5 chocolate squares (Cadbury) in under 40 seconds.

Winning that challenge was both the greatest and worst moment of my year so far.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Dear Princess Celestia.

Today I learned that I could outsmart a russian hacker.
Though he must have been real stupid to want *my* Instagram account, where I have absolutely 0 personnal info, and just a buch of car pics from last year's Paris Auto Show. There's not even a single pic of me in there.
Anyways, I got it back.
Secure your accounts, guys.

Your Faithful Student, Val

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
TIL I can't draw tables. Or chairs. or proportional legs for that matter.

At least now I know the focus of my next drawing study! :p

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Super Patron
Umbration

Cognizance
TIL that Discord servers are not the same thing as Discord group messages.
It might interest you to know that messages to someone and messages in a text channel are exactly the same and that channels and that space you use to message someone are also the same. At least from a data point of view. Totally don't have a stupid amount of knowledge about discord from that time I made a discord bot.

Anyways, TIL that not all potential clients are worth wasting time on. I spent 2 hours today with a lady who ended basically saying that she was hoping I would do all the work for free....

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I spent 2 hours today with a lady who ended basically saying that she was hoping I would do all the work for free....
Thus is the life of an artist, *Adjusts beret with one hand and paint palette with the other, while swirling a glass of non-alcoholic red wine with a third*