The Tavern, Inn, and Elevator

Best Character

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
Richard takes his obsidian knife and attempts to cut a door into spacetime in order to escape to a more ordered realm.

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Richard takes his obsidian knife and attempts to cut a door into spacetime in order to escape to a more ordered realm.
You attempt to create an incision on quarks and leptons with your blade, and it failed
it is inevitable tho

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Calculating inflammability
....complete!
There is something that can be lit (due to the effects of inebriation, one will lose perceptive and cogitative prowesses)

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Okay, screw the specifics. I'm gonna experiment for a couple hours with the command line until I understand how it works. With the amount of weird time stuff around me, as well as in my possession, I feel like that won't mess with the flow of canonical time.

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Richard embraces the inevitability of change and goes into a meditative trance. He reaches out into the living force, and gradually creates a door from the disorder.
Coincidentally, a 4d passage teleported you inside a cramped elevator with a massive terminal screen reflecting light emitted from an unknown source.
It is operates on epistemology and other minor portions from other philosophical catergories

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Is it a match? Is it a lighter? Whatever it is, Stu is too drunk to care. He douses the tavern floorboards with coke-enriched smokeless coal fluid, lights his firestarter, and staggers over to the inn entrance, shutting the door behind him if possible.

> set tavern on fire
> enter inn

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Is it a match? Is it a lighter? Whatever it is, Stu is too drunk to care. He douses the tavern floorboards with coke-enriched smokeless coal fluid, lights his firestarter, and staggers over to the inn entrance, shutting the door behind him if possible.

> set tavern on fire
> enter inn

> set tavern on fire
> enter inn
You trip and vomit radioactive beer on a entity and it is set ablaze
and so is Stuart

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
It is believed to be a barrel of coke-enriched smokeless coal fluid

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance