The Tavern, Inn, and Elevator

Best Character

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
CONFIGURATION INITIATED. QUANTUM CALCULATIONS PROCEEDING AT 110% EXPECTED RATE. FIRING WILL COMMENCE IN T-57 HOURS.
I give the shopkeeper an apologetic grimace. "That's what happens when you use an Adreno chip to do an NVIDIA's job. Look, I'm really sorry about that horn, but those guys were here to kill me and rob you! What if I gave you this equipment and a one-of-a-kind entity as payment for the damages, and never showed my face here again?"
I offer the shopkeeper 28 Flamberges, 40 Non-Euclidean Swords, 105 lbs. of Armor Polish, 40 ULTRA-LARGE Shields, and the Surreal Entity.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Upon realizing that there is no exit, Stu rubs his eyes and sighs. He supposes this is what he gets for spending his study time playing esoteric adventure games.

> examine bar

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
CONFIGURATION INITIATED. QUANTUM CALCULATIONS PROCEEDING AT 110% EXPECTED RATE. FIRING WILL COMMENCE IN T-57 HOURS.
I give the shopkeeper an apologetic grimace. "That's what happens when you use an Adreno chip to do an NVIDIA's job. Look, I'm really sorry about that horn, but those guys were here to kill me and rob you! What if I gave you this equipment and a one-of-a-kind entity as payment for the damages, and never showed my face here again?"
I offer the shopkeeper 28 Flamberges, 40 Non-Euclidean Swords, 105 lbs. of Armor Polish, 40 ULTRA-LARGE Shields, and the Surreal Entity.
The Shopkeeper was appalled at the lack of computational speed in its weapon and consequently initiates an interpersonal trade agreement.
The Shopkeeper's distorted visage modifies in its appearance.

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Upon realizing that there is no exit, Stu rubs his eyes and sighs. He supposes this is what he gets for spending his study time playing esoteric adventure games.

> examine bar
The tavern, an intricately designed structure full of intrigue and (previously) social interaction, is currently significantly damaged.
The flooring are composed of wood planks approximately 10cm in breadth and 1m in length.
The walls are composed of earthenware, stone, additional wood plank, and paint composites as an external coating.
They serve (according to info board) supercooled beer (10 CP, Bose-Einstein condensate), uranium-enriched ale (50CP 10 rem), coke-enriched smokeless coal fluid (Fuel-20 CP) and common water (0.01 CP/ml)

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I thank him for his business, and exit the shop. I continue down the hall.

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
I thank him for his business, and exit the shop. I continue down the hall.
You see multidimensional architecture along your way(10 min)
You see a large 2m^3 cube and other geometry standing in front of you

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I equip my targe from Hammerspace, and examine the cube further.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Stu studies the surroundings and files away his observations for future use. The beginnings of an escape plan are forming in his underutilized collegiate mind; however, several key elements are missing.

> look for bartender

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Richard enters the inn
..and envisions intolerable chaos and distorted geometry

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Stu studies the surroundings and files away his observations for future use. The beginnings of an escape plan are forming in his underutilized collegiate mind; however, several key elements are missing.

> look for bartender
Stuart Finds an adequate bartender...full of the knowledge of the known unknown!
........but he is dead

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
I equip my targe from Hammerspace, and examine the cube further.
It has an incredibly advanced command-line interface, in Calligraphic Soresol!
You see a few tesseracts flowing through spacetime.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Stu numbly reflects on the frailty of the human condition for a few moments, then wonders what's stopping him from pilfering whatever he chooses from behind the bar.

> examine bar inventory

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
In the face of otherworldly chaos and shapes, Richard begins a search for his own sanity. On a less important note, he continues on while taking stock of his surroundings and being careful not to be eaten by a corner.

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Stu numbly reflects on the frailty of the human condition for a few moments, then wonders what's stopping him from pilfering whatever he chooses from behind the bar.

> examine bar inventory
Inspecting common stockpile ..
Inspection completed!
BSB-----approx. 1T (Bose-Einstein Condensate)
CESCF------approx.600KG(Fluid, hig viscosity)
UEA------Approx. 5T (fluid, radioactive (approx. 100-1000 rem at negligible contact distance))
H2O+IPT-------Unaccountable (Fluid, Mundane)
H2O+1PT------Approx.1T(Solid(-1C), mundane)