Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
1. reminder that magikarp is still the best pokemon
2. i love klefki i dont care if hes just a ring of keys
3. i feel like no one ever thinks about or cares about dragalge, but its one of my faves
4. violet now makes the second game where i've trained a braixen to level 100 because i just love it so much over delphox
5. truthfully i dont like spidops, but i do have a shiny tarantoula and im incredibly tempted to evolve it and name it "Deadpool" cause the shiny really do be like that
6. im a jynx stan. and a mr mime stan.
7. I LIKE THE TUMBLEWEED POKEMON, FIGHT ME
8. aromatisse was one of my faves in XY

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Mr. Mime is a terrifying abomination.
that's what makes him so great?
also he's ask ketchum's dad, show some respect

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Rue

Umbration

Duality
More thoroughly though,
His design is like a liiiittle silly, but I love his vibes. Also fantastic that he can auto battle on water cause he just surfs. 😭😂
Idk much about like competitive play but I think he's supposed to be good--or at least not bad. Also I seem to like steel types a lot so ghost/steel is wonderful.
Make it rain is a good ol' fun move.
The shiny version is an absolute disgrace.

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
4. violet now makes the second game where i've trained a braixen to level 100 because i just love it so much over delphox
I did this with my Fletchinder in Pokemon X, whom I originally added to my team for her Flame Body ability to make hatching eggs faster for my Dex completion quest (that, plus Fly). Miss you, Robin. 😢

erm_yeah

Absol's Biggest Fan
I feel that Dudunsparce doesn't get enough credit. 100 Base Attack is nothing to really scoff at, and its bulk is actually decent. Its one weakness can be resolved by using Ghost Tera or anything that resists Fighting and it's movepool is pretty varied and covers most bases.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Looking back at this thread, I love how we all seem to unanimously agree Magikarp is best boy