If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
50% pokemon 50% Wow 50% Zules 10% maths

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Don't like this post or you'll be agreeing that I'm bad at math.
You forgot to quote yourself so it looks like you are mumbling to yourself over and over to resist the urge to share what you think.

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
You forgot to quote yourself so it looks like you are mumbling to yourself over and over to resist the urge to share what you think.
Can you show me an example? Also, stay on this thread's topic while doing it or you'll make a bad impression. Clefairy.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

Don't think about how bad it is. Don't think about how bad it is. Don't think about how bad it is. Don't think about how bad it is.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
This is a good opportunity to ask this: what is everyone's favourite eeveelution?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
All of them.I don't play pokemon

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
This is a good opportunity to ask this: what is everyone's favourite eeveelution?
The anime/Pikachu brainwashed me into becoming an electric type lover, so it's Jolteon! :lol: I used to reeeally love Umbreon, though. Vaporeon is my favorite to draw.

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality

Marken

up to 7 trains of thought whirling around at once
i don't really have a favorite, but zules mentioning umbreon made me think of this (and then spend most of an hour drawing it):
UMBReon.png

(also i just realised that the head is too big, but im too lazy to fix it)

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
I suppose I should give mine as I posed the question: Funnily enough, it happens to be Umbreon, but I used to like Jolteon.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
My favorite is something MANLY and MACHO, like FLAREON!

... Sylveon.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
Fun fact: Prior to generation 4, Flareon was one of (in terms of battle strength) worst eeveelutions. This was because although it had a good attack stat, it couldn't use it as effectively because all fire type moves were considered Special (non-physical). It was the only eeveelution that had this problem.

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
9/10 cause it reminds me of prismo

I have no idea what that is but I've been complaining for the last 24 hrs that no one has rated my kyogre coin so THANK YOU

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I have no idea what that is but I've been complaining for the last 24 hrs that no one has rated my kyogre coin so THANK YOU
(he's from Adventure Time)
YOU'RE WELCOME 😎

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I had the most fun ever with a new Pokémon card deck I made last night, playing against @Zules' heckin' stronk Munna/Musharna/Weepinbell/Ninetales status deck.

Essentially, I put together a hit squad.

First, THE BOSS:

I'm guessing most of you haven't heard of this dude before. Lemme tell ya, that's just how he likes it. He's a conniving, sneaky sonnuvagun. That ability of his kept Zules' crew totally locked down, unable to draw any energy long enough for the rest of his hit squad to do their dirty work. He even got a KO of his own with a Psychic-energy boosted Brainwave, and he narrowly avoided dying to Musharna's Super Hypnoblast with a clutch sequence of coin flips. He'll do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Second, THE FIRING SQUAD:
swsh1-42_hires.png

Man, these guys are way too good for common Basic Pokémon. Aqua Shower can do anywhere from 10-60 total damage per turn (+10 for each bench Pokémon), guaranteed, for only 1 water energy. I had Pinchy McGee set up and ready to spray on my first turn, and he tag-teamed with his brother to keep all of Zules' Pokémon softened up for easy kills later.

Third, THE DECOY:

Come on, this guy is adorable. Who would suspect him of being any kind of real threat? While he sits in and soaks up damage for the team, he's drawing cards to use as ammunition for the rest of the squad. Then, when he's loaded up with damage counters, he Flails on the way out for a hefty chunk of HP from whatever goon he's facing. He works for cheap, too, energy-wise.

Fourth, THE ASSASSIN:

Less popular than he should be. Once Wasabi takes the field, his Shady Dealings can help him totally rework the situation in his favor, setting up for a series of well-placed Aqua Bullets for that juicy Double Snipe (KO'ing two Pokémon with one bullet).

Fifth, THE SMOOTH NEGOTIATOR:

A ghost in the form of literal tea, haunting a teacup. What's not to love here? This friendly fella works well together with Boss Beetster's ability that lets him peek at, and rearrange, the top three cards of the opponent's deck. Sometimes, you just gotta give the enemy what's coming to them, you know? He also shatters quite easily, making him perfect for a Lucky Egg suicide hatch.

Sixth, THE CLEANUP:

Get pekt, get rekt. If Pinchy McGees I & II have done their job properly, nobody on the enemy team is safe from this disarmingly cute beast. He comes in to finish what others have started, and he doesn't leave any leftovers.

And, the heart and soul of the operation...

Not a Pokémon, but certainly a badass chick nonetheless. Consider her this squad's kingpin. That ability to swap out the opponent's entire hand is indispensable. She certainly isn't underrated in the TCG meta, but she's also not a Pokémon, so she gets an honorable mention here.

All in all, super fun deck, 10/10, would play again :approve: