The Livestream Thread

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Are you watching a Livestream and want to invite your friends here on Cresnov to join? Post it here!

Are YOU streaming? Let us know when you go live!

All streams are welcome (within reason), just try to provide content warnings if warranted (like if the streamer curses or if the content is a gory game, stuff like that).

Note: Posting Twitch links on Cresnov sometimes causes some issues, so if you run into trouble then insert the link into a URL tag like this:
[URL]URLhere[/URL]

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm about to watch this Minecraft speedrun stream for a bit:
He's trying to beat his PB of 25:01 or his friend's PB of... 21 minutes or something? I forget.

after watching the recent youtube stream of Fairy Foxes
I realised how much my process of making the frames which are animated
is different from what I have seen on stream

On one hand I'm doing it in what was called hard mode,
that is drawing on paper and scanning and producing the final result from this scan,
but on other hand I'm doing lot of reduction, reuse, simplification and other optimisation,
(almost never does one drawing correspond to 1 frame of animation)
to achieve maximal outcome without requiring too much effort.

This made me think
that if I find this difference interesting
maybe others will too.
At this moment I have finished drawings which after scanning I can use to produce my pages (of frames or whatever you call them) 593 - 621.
So I thought
that maybe this time I could make a screen recording of this process
or maybe even a livestream?
But then I think that with the current total audience of the story being probably countable on fingers (and maybe toes?) (unless there are lurkers I know nothing about) then it's not very likely that there would be someone wanting to actually watch that.
For now I keep the thought in my mind,
will decide later.
So I seriously considered performing a live stream of the process of creating next pages for my story.
I asked some people who I know are following the story and nobody was interested in a stream so instead I just made video recordings of the process and I will publish them at some point.
Probably were afraid of spoilers.

Anyway, if anyone would be interested I might try streaming it when I work on the story next time which will probably be in a few weeks, when I have enough drawings made.

Yeah, I still haven't caught up! I'll try to make it my goal to catch up so I can catch your stream!
You might have noticed that there is no way to leave any comments, words, thoughts there.
This week I decided that I will change it and allow commenting, in a way that doesn't interfere with reading the story.
(next to the links below page text there will be link to reveal and write (and a number to indicate if there is anything to reveal))
But give me some days to actually implement this (I must first migrate the software from the old server to the new server (both in my basement)) Maybe I'll manage to do it this month.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Me: *finishes my art duties and goes to watch stream*
Stream:

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Gonna be an exciting endgame here tonight, possibly

Rateus

Dzuna is a loser.
Umbration

Velocity
There was a glitch in the YouTube matrix so now we're here:

TheJLT

Dzuna is cool as heckin heck.
Umbration

Cognizance
I hate timezones :-(
I find them to be quite useful. Imagine if it was 8:00 everywhere at once. How would the government be able to pretend to be important?

EstherTb

Queen of Forgetting
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
My church's message was reallly good today! If you're interested here it is!

Storel

Life is uncertain -- eat dessert first!
Umbration

Cognizance
I hate timezones :-(
Move to China. They officially use the same timezone for the whole country, despite it being huge enough to cross four or five normal timezones.