The last person to post in this thread wins.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Winning is for the week

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
The weak week.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Winning is for the week
I get an extra week in my lifespan as long I am winning? I guess that is a reason to win. Is it a week of torture?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I get an extra week in my lifespan as long I am winning? I guess that is a reason to win. Is it a week of torture?
Depends on your mindset!

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Humans are indeed made out of matter.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Eh? I guess. Although that is like saying that humans are made of matter.
Corporeality thou art, and to corporeality thou shalt returneth...

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Corporeality thou art, and to corporeality thou shalt returneth...
But is the essence of humans really corporeality? I would think not.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
But is the essence of humans really corporeality? I would think not.
Perhaps you could make the argument that you aren't a human but merely a puppet-master of a human. If that was to be the case, then yes. Humans would be corporeality.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Perhaps you could make the argument that you aren't a human but merely a puppet-master of a human. If that was to be the case, then yes. Humans would be corporeality.
But then I would be arguing ad capricum!!!

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
But then I would be arguing ad capricum!!!
We wouldn't really be arguing from a point of authority seeing as how we don't know for sure either way.
We could assume the most simple line of reasoning (that we are humans) and that would be totally fair, but we could also assume that we are of extradimensional beings that control bodies in a lower plane...... that would be absurd, but there is no way to truly disprove that. (not that there is a need to)

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
We wouldn't really be arguing from a point of authority seeing as how we don't know for sure either way.
Cos most of us aren't married to the author!!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
We could assume the most simple line of reasoning (that we are humans) and that would be totally fair, but we could also assume that we are of extradimensional beings that control bodies in a lower plane...... that would be absurd, but there is no way to truly disprove that. (not that there is a need to)
":RADIANCE: beings are we! Not this crude matter!" ~Yo-duh

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Cos most of us aren't married to the author!!
Oh but you are arguing from the point of view of your authority. Let me explain what I mean by "your authority". Since you are in control of what happens in your imagination (or head-canon), you are the one who decides what the laws of physics are, who the strongest character is, and how people go about their lives in your created head-canon. This means that if you think that saitama is more powerful than goku, then you are technically correct in the imaginary universe that you have created. We can thus say that any fictional battles bewtween to real life people can only be won by convincing the other person that you have won. Therefore I'm actually married to the author. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Oh but you are arguing from the point of view of your authority. Let me explain what I mean by "your authority". Since you are in control of what happens in your imagination (or head-canon), you are the one who decides what the laws of physics are, who the strongest character is, and how people go about their lives in your created head-canon. This means that if you think that saitama is more powerful than goku, then you are technically correct in the imaginary universe that you have created. We can thus say that any fictional battles bewtween to real life people can only be won by convincing the other person that you have won. Therefore I'm actually married to the author. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!
Marriage is a sacred bond of Duality, and I can't have you shoehorning yourself into mine!!