The last person to post in this thread wins.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
That's an interesting picture.

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
you see? he's recovered!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
*Oegyein is screaming in the oblivion because he realized that ceasing to exist is a homestuck reference*

*he is now screaming harder because he realized paradoxes are ALSO a homestuck reference*

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
um, those things were things before homestuck was a thing. homestuck is referencing those things.

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
I want a Mechanically Engineered Combat Host.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
but have you tried a Mechanically Engineered Combat Host ?

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
I have only tried the iMECH, a clearly more advanced version.
Really? You are going to say that the thing with low capacity battery, planed obsolescence, fragile body, slow computational capabilities, and stupid marketing is more advanced? Some things about this stupid corporation never change.

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
Really? You are going to say that the thing with low capacity battery, planed obsolescence, fragile body, slow computational capabilities, and stupid marketing is more advanced? Some things about this stupid corporation never change.
The special thing about Imaginary Mechanically Engineered Combat Host is that it can be as powerful as I wish it to be, since, by definition, it doesn't exist in the external world; only in my wildest dreams.

I do admit it is mostly (yet not entirely) irrelevant in our plane of existence.

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
The special thing about Imaginary Mechanically Engineered Combat Host is that it can be as powerful as I wish it to be, since, by definition, it doesn't exist in the external world; only in my wildest dreams.

I do admit it is mostly (yet not entirely) irrelevant in our plane of existence.
I guess you are unaware of Apple's iMECH. Your previous blunder was merely an accident brought about by ignorance of apples future failures.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
I guess you are unaware of Apple's iMECH. Your previous blunder was merely an accident brought about by ignorance of apples future failures.
I think if offered it would probably be moderately successful. I can only think of two 'recent' things that haven't been what one could call successful, saddling everyone with a Bono/U2 album and a weird iTunes based social network.

In terms of technology there's very little between equivalent smartphone or tablet devices on android or iOS, really it comes down to which you prefer, though that is with the caveat that since iOS is specifically for apple products, it can be tailored to use resources far better than Android. The towers/Macbooks I will concede are overpriced for the specifications, but compatibility of devices on iOS is greater than you get from Windows/Linux/Android/Apple. Does the operating system and increased compatibility make the device worth more? That really comes down to what the customer thinks.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Apple has a really bad reputation.

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin