The Inspiration Thread

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Just between hushed whispers, I ain't Australian ^^; at least not by my definition. Don't tell Tee though, I swear I can hear Advance Australia Fair being sung from the north whenever I say anything about New Holland XD

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Whoops, sorry, accidentally took it off topic again. I'll be glad to see y'all there! :)

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
If anyone's interested, my church is livestreaming the service because we're technically not allowed to have our usual gathering:

Facebook.com/embassychurchsydney
This starts in an hour, correct?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Sorry, some weird Turkish tv channel made a copyright strike for some reason

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
This week's Midweek Bible Lesson is by our Connections Minister, Ryan Bien. He's a really great guy, very meek and humble, and he's got a lot of good life experience and godly wisdom to share relating to coping in healthy ways with anxiety. Such an important lesson for the days we live in!

It's going to be broadcast live in three minutes, and you're all free to log in and join the chat if you want! Or, if you're shy or late to the party, all the Midweek Bible Lessons can be watched on-demand at First Colony Church of Christ's Vimeo channel! :D

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I recently finished an anime called "O Maidens in Your Savage Season", and the translation work on it is *phenomenal* and inspiring.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
I don't know if it's made news internationally but a 99yr old man has raised a staggering amount of money for charity during this crisis by walking 100 laps of his garden before his 100th birthday.
He also has the UK No 1 at the time of posting with Michael Ball singing you'll never walk alone
youtube.com/watch?v=wUP-ty-Tj5E

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
It's been a while since I plugged one of these! If you're awake and willing to tune in for 30 minutes, come check out this Bible lesson by my good friend Kyle Strickland. I'm moderating chat!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
For those of a less theological bent, I found this letter in a news article that was posted for Veteran's Day a few days ago.

It was written by an army officer to his infant son in the closing days of World War II, and was only read by that son 70-something years later.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Avidro is so sweet, running errands for me so I can draw with peace of mind, even though he has a full plate schedule too ☺ ❤

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
@Avidro is so sweet, running errands for me so I can draw with peace of mind, even though he has a full plate schedule too ☺ ❤
Such amazing people! I wish we had more people like you two. Although, I wish that these imaginary people had the same politics as me. :3

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Such amazing people! I wish we had more people like you two. Although, I wish that these imaginary people had the same politics as me. :3
*flashes back to the bubble boy thing I did*

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Good times... early pandemic season, right? That feels like forever ago.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Actually, there is more to success than perseverance. While it is indeed important to succeed, luck and skill are also required. Sometimes you don't need skill or perseverance. You could be given a task that is already done. Sometimes you only need perseverance. You might be told to press a button for a unknown amount of time. SOMETIMES you only need skill, like playing a short video game that has no "random" elements. Anyway, I'm gonna keep watching the video.