The Inspiration Thread

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
"freedom of religion" I know they say you have that... but they are lying...
Oh no australia definitely has it! But at the rate it's going it's definitely gonna lose it.

Gonna get me a ticket and immigration form before that happens XD

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
Only read if you want to read polotics.
What is freedom? Is it having the ability to do whatever you are "free" to do but only in a certain area, at a certain time, and only with the right people? Make sure you don't say anything "hateful" or you will get "demonetized".

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
What is freedom? Is it having the ability to do whatever you are "free" to do but only in a certain area, at a certain time, and only with the right people? Make sure you don't say anything "hateful" or you will get "demonetized".
That's actually a really good point! I suppose what I mean then is legally Au has freedom of religion, as in I won't be arrested and detained for saying grace in public, even though it may get a milkshake thrown at me from a guy with dyed hair on University grounds. Of course this is only restricted to my geographic location and platforms such as Youtube and Google will demonotize me without so much as a second thought.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I think you should give the first section of this a read! (note: not saying you're right or wrong, just saying that it's relevant to the discussion)

TheJLT

Nobody is truly "free" these days... That is why we must fight to keep what little freedom we have. Never let them take your rights... If you do, then soon there will be no places to move to.

TheJLT

Laws are incredibly important... I agree... But I'm more of a no harm no foul type of person.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Laws are incredibly important... I agree... But I'm more of a no harm no foul type of person.
I'm glad to hear it, but someone's gotta call the fouls, you know?

TheJLT

I am not an anarchist. The government is a necessary evil. I would like the minimal amount of government possible
[(Why is the government evil? you ask.) Because people are evil. Not all people. But eventually all man made governments become corrupt...]

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Speaking of which, we've been trampling all over poor little Rule #3 of the Cresnov Forum Rules...

I take full responsibility for this dishonorable turn of events.

Sigh... what a mess I've made. I'll have to figure out the best way to clean it up. We do have a perfectly serviceable Banter Pantry for all these multiplying sidebar conversations that have been cropping up everywhere.

TheJLT

Sorry just delete this all

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Sorry just delete this all
Nono, no need for that! I spoke with Zules about it already, and she's cool with us having fun. :) I just don't want this sort of thing to set a bad precedent, you know?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
JLT, any chance you're a member of mugclub? I'm getting some rad Crowder vibes from you.

TheJLT

No... I don't like wasting money...
no offence to crowder but I just like saving instead of spending

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Fair and comendable stance. I too, as a Vietnamese Korean, receive copious levels of anxiety when purchasing or subscribing to anything XD

TheJLT

The Vietnamese Korean Aussie That moved to Texas
That's an amazing resume.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

TheJLT

I was born and raised in the best state in the union! I still reside here to this day! I haven't left for more that a week at a time and no more than 5 times! I sure do love Texas.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I was born and raised in the best state in the union! I still reside here to this day! I haven't left for more that a week at a time and no more that 5 times! I sure do love Texas.
:backupamber: Slow down there, cowboy, I wasn't insulting your Texan pride! I just meant, was that supposed to be some kind of prophecy? @Oegyein's still in Aussieland, as far as I'm aware.

TheJLT

I know... I just wanted to say something flashy. lol

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I know... I just wanted to say something flashy. lol
Fair enough!

Now, in a completely non-subtle attempt to steer this thread back on topic...

I'll certainly make an effort to tune in to your online church later today, @Oegyein! :D