TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I don't know. I've probably took a chunk out of myself somewhere and not noticed. What is clear is its not my legs arms or the forward facing section of my torso.
Try focusing on different parts of your body and looking for all of the sources of pain.

My foot leg and foreleg are currently uncomfortable. My butt is sore. My back is in pain. I have a slight headache. My left arm feels like I'm gonna get carpal tunnel when I get older. My nose is itchy. The top of my head is itchy, and I am kinda hungry.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Try focusing on different parts of your body and looking for all of the sources of pain.

My foot leg and foreleg are currently uncomfortable. My butt is sore. My back is in pain. I have a slight headache. My left arm feels like I'm gonna get carpal tunnel when I get older. My nose is itchy. The top of my head is itchy, and I am kinda hungry.
Nothing is painful atm, just missing a small chunk of shoulder/back tissue. Sometimes my knee flares up because of the motorcycle accident about 5 years ago but it's good today.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Nothing is painful atm, just missing a small chunk of shoulder/back tissue. Sometimes my knee flares up because of the motorcycle accident about 5 years ago but it's good today.
Pro tip: if you're ever in pain somewhere, and you want to stop noticing it, take that hammer or a nice wall, and smash your toe. I guarantee that you will immediately stop noticing whatever was bothering you before.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
awww ninja'd

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
XD This is funny

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
"Is dial-up internet service still available? Yes, and with a phone line and the right equipment, you can likely get dial-up internet in your area. It's a great option for those living in rural areas without access to cable or fiber internet and do not want satellite internet. "
-google

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

It's such a random time for this.