The Food Thread

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
@Oegyein HATES CHEESE BURGERS! HE THINKS THEY ARE ALL DISGUSTING AND HORRIBLE! HE JUST TOLD ME HOW MUCH HE DESPISES THEM!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
HE LIKED IT WHICH MEANS THAT HE AGREES WITH IT! IF HE SAYS ANYTHING ELSE IT'S A LIE!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Lies and slander. I love cheeseburgers, but I heard @The Summoned hates southern fried chicken! Not only does he have bad taste, he's a traitor to his home!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Lies and slander. I love cheeseburgers, but I heard @The Summoned hates southern fried chicken! Not only does he have bad taste, he's a traitor to his home!
You fool! You thought I would go to bed at a reasonable time so I could work early?!? HA! I am here late to tell you OFF! I eat southern fried chicken EVERY time I get the opportunity!

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
obviously, this means you two need to meat halfway, and enjoy some chicken sandwiches at this location

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
of course, @you'll have to bring the sandwiches, summoned, since there isn't chick-fil-a in australia

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
obviously, this means you two need to meat halfway, and enjoy some chicken sandwiches at this location
I see what you did there (ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ) pulling up that kaomoji just now reminded me of catfire13...

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
It's later
It is indeed later. I got round to visiting the loft and now my knees are dead. I apologise for the grainy images but they are of photo's taken 25 years ago.
20210419_113151 - Copy.jpg
20210419_113257 - Copy.jpg
I mean. I have no idea what you look like. But I guess I pictured you as a brunette in my head. 🤔 Curly blonde hair you say?
20210419_113501 - Copy.jpg

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

My new brisket recipe with bourbon basting. Didn't use the right kinda meat but still turned out amazing 😎

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
It was delicious

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
It was delicious

View attachment 6061
So it turns out that Val is at least a nickname that you have. Have you ever had earth quake cake? I don't know what other people call it. I just know it has tons of sugar....

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Well yes, Val is my commonly used nickname.
And no, I never had earthquake cake. Though I think that most cakes have tons of sugar...

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
It was delicious

View attachment 6061
I saw this and thought 'why is it not in French?' then I read @Avidro wishing you a happy birthday in French and realised it was a fair chunk longer, and thus takes up more space meaning bigger cake required.

Which just bring me back to thinking why is it not in French?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Which just bring me back to thinking why is it not in French?
It's probably because the people who made it don't speak French, only Arabic and limited English (services like food, laundry, etc are handled by a local civilian company).

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
It's probably because the people who made it don't speak French, only Arabic and limited English (services like food, laundry, etc are handled by a local civilian company).
That explains the odd use of capitals XD