The Food Thread

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I would never share information with a weirdo who openly adores mustard........ Sure, I like it on a burger, but nowadays it's just corn starch and poison. Same thing with ketchup. Did you know mayonnaise is full of soybean oil?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?I don't actually care. Feel free to enjoy whatever you want.
So I checked and yeah, the mayos I buy have soybean oil.
I don't know where you're getting corn starch and poison from though, because the mustards I looked at are vinegar, mustard seed, water, and seasonings that I'm too lazy to go double check on.

FUN FACT, I decided to see what would go into making homemade mayonnaise. The very first recipe page that popped up............... had mustard as an ingredient. 🤣

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Ugh jeez you and your damn white text. :eveyunimpressed:

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Just a check to see if this turns into a double post server error. Yum yum mustard!

Reactions: Rue

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Rule 1 of bantering with Esther,

You ALWAYS lose.
Actually I've already done that trick before.... but like.... a long time ago............. and being stubborn is not the same as being good at arguing. Being creatively stubborn is the proper way. Like..... Like EstherTb was doing.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Actually I've already done that trick before.... but like.... a long time ago............. and being stubborn is not the same as being good at arguing. Being creatively stubborn is the proper way. Like..... Like EstherTb was doing.
Witty humor is the best

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
I just ate another sandwich.

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I had steak for dinner. Twas yummy

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
I can't wait to have eggs and toast for breakfast.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Lasagna night!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
First thought:
"Strawberries on salmon? gross."

My second thought, .5 seconds later:
"... Actually that sounds delicious, I gotta try that."
I really, really liked it! :tastesgood: @Avidro did not, though

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Rue

Umbration

Duality
As someone that doesn't eat seafood outside of a California roll, are strawberries a common combination?? I mean fruit and meat isn't that weird I guess e.g. ham and pineapple, turkey and cranberry, but the picture feels so shocking to me 😅

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
As someone that doesn't eat seafood outside of a California roll, are strawberries a common combination?? I mean fruit and meat isn't that weird I guess e.g. ham and pineapple, turkey and cranberry, but the picture feels so shocking to me 😅
It's shocking; that's why I posted it 😊 We're on a quest to try all kinds of different fruit on salmon!

Rue

Umbration

Duality
After a brief hiatus from menus due to Taco Bell’s menu simplification efforts last year,
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes and the Spicy Potato Soft Taco will be back starting March 11.
IT'S COMING BACK, BABY!!! Now I can maybe almost forgive Taco Bell.