TheJLT

Dzuna is cool as heckin heck.
Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
First of all I'm on mobile so sorry if the pic size is out of whack, I'll adjust it when I'm st my PC

But lets play GUESS!! THAT!! PRICE!!

Last edited:

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Rue

Umbration

Duality
First of all I'm on mobile so sorry if the pic size is out of whack, I'll adjust it when I'm st my PC

But lets play GUESS!! THAT!! PRICE!!

View attachment 10088
So the estimate we made was between about $950-1200, although prices of polos on their website range anywhere from $600-3000.

There was multiple pairs of ~$1000 pants of another brand donated, but those sadly were all stained or torn to some degree. This shirt had some light discoloration around the neck but otherwise was in fine condition.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
So the estimate we made was between about $950-1200, although prices of polos on their website range anywhere from $600-3000.

There was multiple pairs of ~$1000 pants of another brand donated, but those sadly were all stained or torn to some degree. This shirt had some light discoloration around the neck but otherwise was in fine condition.
Wow.... I guess I'm a super Cheapskate. There is no way that I would ever spend that much on a pair of pants.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

EstherTb

Queen of Forgetting
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality