TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
First of all I'm on mobile so sorry if the pic size is out of whack, I'll adjust it when I'm st my PC

But lets play GUESS!! THAT!! PRICE!!

Last edited:

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Rue

Umbration

Duality
First of all I'm on mobile so sorry if the pic size is out of whack, I'll adjust it when I'm st my PC

But lets play GUESS!! THAT!! PRICE!!

View attachment 10088
So the estimate we made was between about $950-1200, although prices of polos on their website range anywhere from $600-3000.

There was multiple pairs of ~$1000 pants of another brand donated, but those sadly were all stained or torn to some degree. This shirt had some light discoloration around the neck but otherwise was in fine condition.

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
So the estimate we made was between about $950-1200, although prices of polos on their website range anywhere from $600-3000.

There was multiple pairs of ~$1000 pants of another brand donated, but those sadly were all stained or torn to some degree. This shirt had some light discoloration around the neck but otherwise was in fine condition.
Wow.... I guess I'm a super Cheapskate. There is no way that I would ever spend that much on a pair of pants.

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Anybody got any fashion advice for a WINTER bride? Ways to stay warm while looking good?

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Anybody got any fashion advice for a WINTER bride? Ways to stay warm while looking good?
Just wear jeans and a long sleeved button up shirt with those blue and white lines. Cowboy boots and hat are a nice addition. Maybe one of those colorful bracelets with "I love you" written on it. Make sure your hair let down so that people can describe it as a waterfall. Ensure that you wear long socks to protect your ankles from the boots.

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Just wear jeans and a long sleeved button up shirt with those blue and white lines. Cowboy boots and hat are a nice addition. Maybe one of those colorful bracelets with "I love you" written on it. Make sure your hair let down so that people can describe it as a waterfall. Ensure that you wear long socks to protect your ankles from the boots.
That's actually some really good cowboy fashion advice...but I do be wearin a dress that day.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Rue

Umbration

Duality
i'm going with the assumption you're aiming for a traditional bride look

1. wear a fur/faux fur/fuzzy capelet, shawl, shrug, what have you
2. wear warm stockings underneath, long sleeves on the dress, and the like
3. well, have an indoor wedding with heating

Rue

Umbration

Duality
tbh ive never seen the neverending story, but i think the long winter cape thing is M A G I C A L