Duality
アニメのいくつかの冗談フレーズを除いて、日本語は話せません。 実際、おそらくおわかりのように、Google翻訳でこれを入力しただけです。XD

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Ah, the Ancient Way.
STRIKE ME DOWN! I SEAT MYSELF UPON A THRONE OF LIES! MY CROWN SLANDERS THE WAYS OF ANIME.

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
I understand the basics... but I never really read anything besides that.... So technically I don't really know much about Quantum Physics.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
*ahem*
there are a bunch of fields at the basis of the universe, and a big enough "bump" in one of those fields is called a particle. as a result of being a "bump" in a field, each particle sometimes acts like a classical particle, and sometimes acts like a wave of where the particle *might* be. this is called wave/particle duality.
each particle also interacts with other fields besides it's own, usually the electric, strong, weak, and higgs fields (which each have their own "boson" particles). this results in each particle having a certain amount ef "charge" and "spin". spin is direcional, and similar to schrödinger's cat, can be in any direction until observed.

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
*ahem*
there are a bunch of fields at the basis of the universe, and a big enough "bump" in one of those fields is called a particle. as a result of being a "bump" in a field, each particle sometimes acts like a classical particle, and sometimes acts like a wave of where the particle *might* be. this is called wave/particle duality.
each particle also interacts with other fields besides it's own, usually the electric, strong, weak, and higgs fields (which each have their own "boson" particles). this results in each particle having a certain amount ef "charge" and "spin". spin is direcional, and similar to schrödinger's cat, can be in any direction until observed.
Ah. I understand now.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
This is a dynamic thread... I now it feels more like a quadratic!!!
It pains me to admit that I finally, just now, realized you were calling this thread square, as in lame, due to its present lack of activity. :eveyfacepalm:

Reigning Archvillainous Goofball Scorecard
TheJLT: |
Avidro:
Ø