The dream thread

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
You mean that I did that you featured in?
O.o Actually me and avidro were doing something and you and oegyein joined in at the last second. Then you drew a picture of it.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
O.o Actually me and avidro were doing something and you and oegyein joined in at the last second. Then you drew a picture of it.
hm poor choice of words on my part, I meant the drawing ^.^

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I dreamed I was an arctic fox. There was a pit bull trying to murder me as well.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I dreamed about Exvulnerum last night. Really.

So I don't remember how I got to this part buuut:

Evey lost Amber again and goes around town in his edgy cape asking people where she is. Then he goes to Gina's shop and starts asking her like, "hey remember me? Where's Amber?" Gina is then creeped out and tells him to go away, then she leaves or something (I can't remember). Evey is then leaving the Shop when WEST walks in. He's all like 'YOUUUUUUU".

And right as I was about to get to the good part, my roommate woke me up at 3am with her giggling.... :thereisnojustice:

Storel

Life is uncertain -- eat dessert first!
Umbration

Cognizance
And right as I was about to get to the good part, my roommate woke me up at 3am with her giggling.... :thereisnojustice:
Was she giggling because you were making funny noises in your dream or something?

Some years ago I edited a picture of my bike in GIMP, changing the colors.
In today's dream I had a bike with exactly the colors from that edited picture.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Was she giggling because you were making funny noises in your dream or something?
No she's a night shift worker and stay up all through the night. On her computer. Playing games with other night shift goblins. They do calls and she giggles at them .... I can hear it on the other side of the house

In this dream I'm In my grandparents' house which is big but in this dream it's even bigger.
With my sisters and cousin and some unknown people we're participating in some kind of learning event.

During a break I want to go outside for a walk.
I go downstairs and notice that I can't find my shoes.
I realise that I must have left the shoes in the basement the previous day.
This is a problem.
To go outside I need the shoes.
But to get the shoes I have to go to the basement.
but to go to the basement I also need the shoes.

I go to the kitchen.
My mother and grandmother are there.
My mother says that my sister is already outside, collecting food for dinner.
I look through the window and see my sister walking around some tall grass.
My mother comments something about her (my sister) getting involved in this somehow.

I mention the shoes issue.
With my mother we leave the kitchen to try to find a solution together.
Also I notice that some of the doors outside are locked
"to protect against winds in the night"
(because somehow now it's supposed to be very early morning)
I propose that I can quickly go to the basement without shoes
just in socks or with nothing on my feet
or I can borrow some slippers.
She rejects all these ideas.

I open the door to the basement.
(In that house the basement has a door in the floor, and you go downwards on a ladder)
In the meantime my mother calls other people to get involved in this.
More and more people are gathering in the hall.
(most of them I don't even know)
I don't want this because I thin that my shoe issue is embarrassing and I don't want everyone to hear about it.
And I don't want so much attention.
I ask my mother to not make such a big scene aout of it but she says we have to.
Anyway I have to explain the situation so I try to do it in a most simple and casual way.

Probably my uncle suggests borrowing some plastic slippers to wear while going to the basement to get the shoes.
I agree and realise that I'm already wearing them.
While I start going down people leave the place.
Only my father and uncle remains there.
When I'm partially down, only my head still above the floor level,
my father starts talking with me about this situation.
During this talk I look at the pile of other people's shoes on the floor
(which totally wasn't there before) and notice my shoes there.
It took some effort to recognise becuase I'm not entirely sure how my shoes are supposed to look like.
But I recognise them because of some damage on the side.
I feel extremely embarrassed.
But I quickly make a plan to grab my shoes, go with them to the basement,
and then pretend that I found them there, and finally go outside,
hoping that the break isn't over yet.

But to do this I need the hall to be empty so that nobody sees my trick.
My father doesn't seem to want to leave the place before me and keeps talking
and even worse he is looking at all these shoes.

I decide that the perfect way out of this situation is going to the toilet
and when I leave the toilet hopefully the place will be empty already.
(and I realise that I actually want to go to the toilet)

But the toilet is not free.
The door is open
and the toilet is much bigger than in real life.
On the left side I see my grandmother with a tray with some glasses on it.
One glass has coffee, and one has water.
Then she dips an apple halfway into the coffee glass, and then she puts it into the water glass.
Then she notices me, waiting to enter the toilet and starts hurrying to leave it quickly.
But on the other side there are some kids sitting at a small table (in that toilet!)
just hanging out and not looking as if they would leave that room soon,
which means that I can't go to that toilet anyway,
and I don't want to talk to them.
I look in their direction and notice on the wall some portraits of disney characters looking creepily at me.

I turn around and somehow enter my room in my home.
On the floor I notice some mini figures made of salt dough, nicely arranged.
I just know that my sister must have left them there while I was sleeping.
I look at them to examine them closer and suddenly they are on the table and not on the floor,
and I'm wondering when she was here to leave them and if there is any hidden meaning.

Then I wake up.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Dreamed about lots of things last night cuz the storm be storming all night. Of course I've forgotten most of them.

But one of them was sort of the end of Romeo and Juliet with two lovers meeting in secret, and fleeing together on a ice sled. They are stopped by the prince (or the girls father/soldiers) they think he has kidnapped her. They drag her back home and he is killed. She then becomes enraged and sicks a giant Naga on them.
Then the dream goes crazy and leaves the Romeo and Juliet plot I think cuz I briefly woke up.
We are still at the winter mansion surrounded by hills but the plot has changed. The soldiers are now trying to get past the woman with the giant snake to get to a huge beam of turquoise light in the distance. The Naga doesn't let them pass. They fight. Then the beacon becomes stronger and the Naga seems to be drawn to it as well and doesn't listen to the commands of the woman quite so well.
I briefly woke up again and back to sleep.
I was like man that snake was soo cool I gotta draw it so I don't forget! Little did I know, I was still dreaming.
I then transitioned to a familiar scene at that home, but this time there were 4 characters investigating the abandoned now home (all the same place). They were searching for the origin of the beacon. Then they find it. And they all simultaneously start fighting for it as it activated. Then suddenly the home is by the ocean. The beam of light appears beyond the mountains but also beyond the ocean.
The fight scene plays out as if I knew Oegyein had rewritten and animated it. He retconned the dream in the dream. For some reason. And then I was still trying to draw the snake so I didn't see the end.

Then I woke up to the sound of pounding rain and realized I didn't really draw the snake and couldn't remember what it really looked like but just a few details stuck with me. Like it had 6 arms, a helmeted face and was a Naga blue and black.

What a combination of dreams lol.