Umbration

Duality
I'd like to say, for all to hear, I am a recovering Homestuck ;-;

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Tbh I know more Homestucks from this forum than I do irl. 👀
This is an entirely false statement. I exist in real life. I don't appreciate being called not alive. Please remove the insinuation that I am not part of all the living entities that exist in reality!

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
Fun fact:

I only exist on cresnov. Not in real life.

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Fun fact:

I only exist on cresnov. Not in real life.
Really... then you need to go on discord and purge the imposter that is pretending to be you.... since the only plane you exist on is cresnov...

Last edited:

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
Really... then you need to go on discord and purge the imposter that is pretending to be you.... since the only plain you exist on is cresnov...
And discord

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
But you are from the internet.... the entire internet...... how can you say that you only exist on cresnov and discord?
Well, i occasionally visit other forums. And i have a website (or at least, i did)
so. I'm just on the internet.
Not IRL, but places on the internet
i only exist on the internet

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Well, i occasionally visit other forums. And i have a website (or at least, i did)
so. I'm just on the internet.
Not IRL, but places on the internet
i only exist on the internet
You realize that the internet is real though..... right? So saying that you don't exist irl is like saying that the internet doesn't exist.

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
You realize that the internet is real though..... right? So saying that you don't exist irl is like saying that the internet doesn't exist.
Well i mean i don't exist physically.

Of course i'm real, otherwise how would i be talking to you
*Nervous laughter* hahahahaaha

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
I had a dream somebody said "Plummeting Moons!" and then i was like
"wait have you read exvulnerum"

and the person just looked at me like i was crazy

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
I have a dream to share. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise u- wait, this isn't it, ahem.

I once had a dream where I was in some sort of early post-apocalyptic world filled to the brim with zombies, yet they were of magical cause, rather than people infected by some virus.

During the first piece of the dream I remember, my PoV wasn't actually in me, but in some stealthy firebender seeking resources and a potential shelter from rooftop to rooftop of a modern city, all on his own.

During the second piece of the dream that I can recall, my PoV was now myself. I was among this group of survivors (somewhere from 20 to 30 people), and we were all crammed together at one of the corners inside a pretty empty room, located at ground level, and with a door of very quick access to the outside. Empty room indeed, furniture wise, yet with such a mini-horde of zombies standing in our way to the door that reaching it to finally head to the outter world would be quite the challenge; not to mention how it didn't take too long for the situation to complicate itself, with 2-3 liches entering and joining the horde, apparently to lead it on further against us.

Somehow we managed to get past this undead crowd with very few casualties, which allowed us to journey our way to the beach. We had some intel regarding the presence of elementals (specially of the windy type) by the beach, who sounded like they were taking the self-appointed task of protecting any survivors they saw in the vicinity very seriously; and hence, down the city we went, all the way to the threshold where sand and sea meet.

As we arrived there, we met with several other groups, protected by the aforementioned elemental guardians, who continuously patrolled the area. Unfortunately for one of us, some mad lady who had already arrived there before us somehow got startled by something and made a shotgun fire against a member of my group, which soon proved to be lethal. I hastily apprached the lady, and started to yell at her over the incident, something to which she was entirely reactionless, likely from the shock resulting from the event. From this point beyond I remember nothing more.

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
I have a dream to share. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise u- wait, this isn't it, ahem.

I once had a dream where I was in some sort of early post-apocalyptic world filled to the brim with zombies, yet they were of magical cause, rather than people infected by some virus.

During the first piece of the dream I remember, my PoV wasn't actually in me, but in some stealthy firebender seeking resources and a potential shelter from rooftop to rooftop of a modern city, all on his own.

During the second piece of the dream that I can recall, my PoV was now myself. I was among this group of survivors (somewhere from 20 to 30 people), and we were all crammed together at one of the corners inside a pretty empty room, located at ground level, and with a door of very quick access to the outside. Empty room indeed, furniture wise, yet with such a mini-horde of zombies standing in our way to the door that reaching it to finally head to the outter world would be quite the challenge; not to mention how it didn't take too long for the situation to complicate itself, with 2-3 liches entering and joining the horde, apparently to lead it on further against us.

Somehow we managed to get past this undead crowd with very few casualties, which allowed us to journey our way to the beach. We had some intel regarding the presence of elementals (specially of the windy type) by the beach, who sounded like they were taking the self-appointed task of protecting any survivors they saw in the vicinity very seriously; and hence, down the city we went, all the way to the threshold where sand and sea meet.

As we arrived there, we met with several other groups, protected by the aforementioned elemental guardians, who continuously patrolled the area. Unfortunately for one of us, some mad lady who had already arrived there before us somehow got startled by something and made a shotgun fire against a member of my group, which soon proved to be lethal. I hastily apprached the lady, and started to yell at her over the incident, something to which she was entirely reactionless, likely from the shock resulting from the event. From this point beyond I remember nothing more.
All the best dreams involve people being firebenders

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
I had a dream somebody said "Plummeting Moons!" and then i was like
"wait have you read exvulnerum"

and the person just looked at me like i was crazy
accidentally casually just said plummeting moons in a conversation in real life and nobody gives it a second thought. :cool:

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
I no longer remember the details, but a couple days ago I had a dream featuring a few people from Cresnov. I remember specifically @Avidro and @TheJLT but there was also a mysterious person named "Ego" that I suspect was meant to be @Oegyein (ego = oeg)

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I no longer remember the details, but a couple days ago I had a dream featuring a few people from Cresnov. I remember specifically @Avidro and @TheJLT but there was also a mysterious person named "Ego" that I suspect was meant to be @Oegyein (ego = oeg)
Carl Jung would have a field day with that dream

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
You were probably remembering that weird villain comedy thing that Avidro, I, EstherTb, and Oegyein did awhile back.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
You were probably remembering that weird villain comedy thing that Avidro, I, EstherTb, and Oegyein did awhile back.
You mean that I did that you featured in?