The dream thread

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Every time I have a dream, it is forgotten within a minute of me waking up. I know I have them, but they always disappear.

Edit: I made an effort to remember a bit of my dream. I dreamed I was at work and had a customer that was causing a problem. :thereisnojustice:

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Every time I have a dream, it is forgotten within a minute of me waking up. I know I have them, but they always disappear.

Edit: I made an effort to remember a bit of my dream. I dreamed I was at work and had a customer that was causing a problem. :thereisnojustice:
This was a really sad post to read as my first post of the morning

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
This was a really sad post to read as my first post of the morning
I'm sorry! It's not my fault that I can't escape work even in my dreams!

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Work dreams are the worst :miserylovesevey:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I now know why my brain erases my dreams.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Here's a good one I had last night: I dreamed one of my molars came loose and detatched/fell out. I was really upset about it and braved covid in order to go to the dentist... I asked the dentist if my teeth were decaying and if more were going to fall out. She laughed and said no--it was simply that I had played Super Mario Galaxy and in one of the levels Mario hollowed out one of your teeth in order to stowaway inside it so that he could escape some planet. Duh.

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
Here's a good one I had last night: I dreamed one of my molars came loose and detatched/fell out. I was really upset about it and braved covid in order to go to the dentist... I asked the dentist if my teeth were decaying and if more were going to fall out. She laughed and said no--it was simply that I had played Super Mario Galaxy and in one of the levels Mario hollowed out one of your teeth in order to stowaway inside it so that he could escape some planet. Duh.
What the heck did i just read.
This was beautiful. This is the quality dream we all want to hear.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I dreamed Count Dankula broke into my house so I shot him and five minutes later we were best friends...it was really weird

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I dreamed Count Dankula broke into my house so I shot him and five minutes later we were best friends...it was really weird
Man. whenever I shoot people they get really angry and start calling the cops. How am I SUPPOSED to make friends?