The dream thread

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
My dream last night:

I had a dream that there was some sort of large nature thing that i was exploring and at first i just found like little mice and stuff but then a tiger found me and i had to pretend i was dead and it opened its mouth around me and almost ate me and once i survived the tiger i did a happy dance which brought the tiger back. Then i ran to some city and went in a mall that was also a school where some random woman kept asking me for coffee.

Then apparently i was prophesied to bring about the end to the world and i stole a kid's phone and then i woke up.

Fun times.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
One time I dreamt that I was Bobby Hill

TheJLT

Inter-dimensional Companion Misplacer
Umbration

Cognizance
The earliest dream that I can remember was me walking into a room and being introduced to my family. I was three at the time, but I can still vividly recall the details.

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
The earliest dream that I can remember was me walking into a room and being introduced to my family. I was three at the time, but I can still vividly recall the details.
No that was reality

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
I was using a method of kidding around that is known as "Pretending to take a joke seriously". It is quite advanced.
I can barely get jokes as it is, pretending to take jokes seriously is like -w-

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
I dreamed some girl stole my phone and I yelled at her a bunch
That's so weird, i had a dream i stole a phone last night.
Coincidence? i think not.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
That's so weird, i had a dream i stole a phone last night.
Coincidence? i think not.
Yeah it was some girl and my best friend. My best friend helped with the theft. Then they both factory reset the phone and changed the password. I was on the verge of beating them up

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I've shared this one before, but once I dreamt I flew over to Texas. I got kicked out by the king of Texas after calling Esther short.

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
I've shared this one before, but once I dreamt I flew over to Texas. I got kicked out by the king of Texas after calling Esther short.
YEAH THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BREAKING TEXAS LAW! THE KING OF TEXAS IS VERY STRICT!
Also how short is Esther anyway

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
YEAH THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BREAKING TEXAS LAW! THE KING OF TEXAS IS VERY STRICT!
Also how short is Esther anyway
Can't tell ya, I don't wanna be banned from Texas by the king ;-;

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Here's the dream I JUST had.

I forgot a few things, but it was very subtly apocalyptic. Somehow, I and many other juveniles were enrolled in some shady prestigious school. We were given dorms and computers, then fell asleep, only to awake to find most of the other dorm rooms had disappeared and were presumed dead.

There was a bunch of puzzles to solve, some scary monster to avoid that roamed the hallways,

And I then had to escape.

I recognized no one in my dream, but apparently Esther was there, but she was a part of one of the missing dorms

I basically designed a video game in my sleep

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Here's the dream I JUST had.

I forgot a few things, but it was very subtly apocalyptic. Somehow, I and many other juveniles were enrolled in some shady prestigious school. We were given dorms and computers, then fell asleep, only to awake to find most of the other dorm rooms had disappeared and were presumed dead.

There was a bunch of puzzles to solve, some scary monster to avoid that roamed the hallways,

And I then had to escape.

I recognized no one in my dream, but apparently Esther was there, but she was a part of one of the missing dorms

I basically designed a video game in my sleep
This sounds intruiging...