Sticky The Banter Thread

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration

Cognizance
Satay Crumbed Ice From Indonesia
Narwhal Entrails Soaked in Ambrosia This was a temporary measure to prolong the joke for one second.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
yall ever just find a worm vibing in your shower?

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration

Cognizance
yall ever just find a worm vibing in your shower?
No. but one time I was stung by a scorpion when jumping in the shower.

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration

Cognizance

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
dzuna being part of zules doesn't mean dzuna created, or even helped to create, those images. a possible venn diagram:
View attachment 4360
in hindsight, this conversation was very plural-egg of whoever was fronting at the time.
also, it has been determined that there is at least one cognizite member of P.A.N.T.S, since we have different umbrations to eachother (and probably collectively cover the whole 9)
(this makes me wonder what would happen if snofty encountered us. would they just tip over the pillow with tiles on it? or would they take each one in sequence? would snofty know whether or not 12 is actually the number of people in here? might they just take the one corresponding to whoever's fronting at the time??)
~javen + axel

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration

Cognizance
Have at ye! @Marken

TBDTBDTBDWorldWorldWorldTBDTBDTBD
:INNERVATION:3Q:CAPRICE:3Q
:RADIANCE:3Q:COSMOS:3Q
:CORPOREALITY:3Q:COGNIZANCE:3Q:VELOCITY:3Q:ESSENCE:3Q:DUALITY:3Q

🤺
Might I say that you impress me with your ability to set up a board. Properly hiding the weakest pieces at the bottom of the kingdoms in order to prevent zooming your weakest piece to the opponent's kingdom to get 7 heroics in one turn, Hiding velocity and cognizance (arguably the most annoying pieces to deal with with 3 or more heroics) in the middle where they are harder to access, and evenly distributing the four remaining power achievement pieces in order to even the chances that both players will have an opportunity to achieve all point to you either being a genius tactician or someone who arbitrarily assigns placement on the board.
Disclaimer: I might be exaggerating with my praise of you, but I still like the setup.

Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Might I say that you impress me with your ability to set up a board. Properly hiding the weakest pieces at the bottom of the kingdoms in order to prevent zooming your weakest piece to the opponent's kingdom to get 7 heroics in one turn.
I wish I could say I planned that... I just rolled with my gut on this one :robinpaddleball:

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration