Sticky The Banter Thread

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
That's not ok!
Ok, it's not as terrible as it sounds. It's much worse. Imagine a loaf of bread. Now imagine adding three extra sticks of butter to the batter. Now imagine deep frying the loaf. Now use butter as icing for the "cake". Now imagine being invited over for "cake". Now imagine getting a reasonably large slice. Now imagine taking a bite of butter bread. I may have embellished, but that's the gist of it.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Ok, it's not as terrible as it sounds. It's much worse. Imagine a loaf of bread. Now imagine adding three extra sticks of butter to the batter. Now imagine deep frying the loaf. Now use butter as icing for the "cake". Now imagine being invited over for "cake". Now imagine getting a reasonably large slice. Now imagine taking a bite of butter bread. I may have embellished, but that's the gist of it.
OI oi oi OI it was NOT that bad! the ICING is what tasted like butter, the rest was perfectly normal.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
I like buttercream. I like butter, and I like sugar. Put them together, slap it in a cake alongside some jam. :tastesgood:
It's not buttercream! It's not buttered bread! It's butter bread!

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
It's not buttercream! It's not buttered bread! It's butter bread!
cake is not bread its something different. There aint no yeast therefore no bread. The icing was buttercream icing. I don't know where it went wrong because I wasn't the one who made it.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
cake is not bread its something different. There aint no yeast therefore no bread. The icing was buttercream icing. I don't know where it went wrong because I wasn't the one who made it.
Would you stop clarifying? You know what you did. Although, you are the one who implicated yourself to the rest of the forums. I would have left the culprit anonymous, but you decided to expose yourself.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
So Evey is getting in the shower again....last time that happened it didn't go so well
Nah, they're just always in their underwear in 3D because modeling clothes is unnecessary for how I'm using the models as references only.

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
There aint no yeast therefore no bread.
according to Wikipedia, yeast is a leavening agent (meaning it adds bubbles to the bread), however it is possible to have unleavened bread, and it is possible to have chemically leavened bread.
cake is bread.
~in hindsight, i'm not actually sure who wrote this? i think it was axel, but i feel disconnected from the action so idk...

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
according to Wikipedia, yeast is a leavening agent (meaning it adds bubbles to the bread), however it is possible to have unleavened bread, and it is possible to have chemically leavened bread.
cake is bread.
It's possible but unusual

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
@Jimothy
The reasons that I hate harems are as follow:
1. It is an overused trope. Every other YA fantasy that I read that is not an edgy self insert torture p*rno is a harem novel. I could use some air over here.
2. It is usually used to cover up a lack of skill. Which means that the characters are all as flat as cardboard.(metaphor[obviously])
3. Even if the characters aren't all stupid, they are. This is because all the women usually are all competing for something that will never happen. They know that nothing will happen, and yet they still compete for the desert that is the mc's libido.
There is another reason, but that is merely my personal bias against it. I have begun to associate harems with poor quality work. You must forgive me, but I cannot allow a harem mc to exist on this planet. Goodbye.
:scaryzules: :scaryzules: :scaryzules: :scaryzules: :scaryzules:

And he was never seen alive again.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
@Jimothy
The reasons that I hate harems are as follow:
1. It is an overused trope. Every other YA fantasy that I read that is not an edgy self insert torture p*rno is a harem novel. I could use some air over here.
2. It is usually used to cover up a lack of skill. Which means that the characters are all as flat as cardboard.(metaphor[obviously])
3. Even if the characters aren't all stupid, they are. This is because all the women usually are all competing for something that will never happen. They know that nothing will happen, and yet they still compete for the desert that is the mc's libido.
There is another reason, but that is merely my personal bias against it. I have begun to associate harems with poor quality work. You must forgive me, but I cannot allow a harem mc to exist on this planet. Goodbye.
:scaryzules: :scaryzules: :scaryzules: :scaryzules: :scaryzules:

And he was never seen alive again.
View attachment 5920
I am genuinely terrified of JLT's oddly specific grudges