Sticky The Banter Thread

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Basically somebody commented on your avatar with ~"That kinda looks like the active mark is censoring some inappropriate content."~ and you were like ~"oh lolz, it's funny."~ and Zules was like ~"Lul plx change it."~ and you were like ~"ok"~ and then we lived happily ever after.
The End

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Then we had the Make a Marken thread

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
oh, yeah, that. that was an entire year and a month ago, wow. it also looks different on mobile.
~axel

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
here's something upsetting:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
There's only 1 comment on the most recent page which has been up for over 24 hours--and the comment has 6 upvotes. I guess that means @Delta-v is the sole victor 😛

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
@Oegyein only. I tried to post this on your profile, but it was too long.
So, anyway, I woke up this morning and decided that it was a good day to read about magical chairs that have lives and do things.
I walked up to my computer, sat in my chair, and searched the internet for "stories about chairs".
After finding several sources of... questionable reputation, I decided to test a few of the stories out.
Opening the first story I started reading about Thomas Brown, a normal Human being that is a carpenter.
Confused, I kept reading and soon realized that this story was labeled as a "story about chairs" because he made a chair in the 14th chapter and sat in chairs throughout the story.
Irritated and bored, I quickly discarded the story about Thomas and looked at my next book.
After discarding about nine books I found a story that wasn't about humans that are "awakened", so to say, by chairs.
Although, I was still mad.
It was about a human that lived their everyday life, except whenever they wanted to sit down they turned into a chair.
I never wanted to read about a human that can turn into a chair when it's convenient, I wanted to read about a chair.
So I discarded this absolute failure of a titled book.
Continuing my search, I discarded nine more human books and three more were-chair books.
Soon I came across another book.
This book was about a magical bed that didn't turn out to be a human that turns into a bed when he sleeps.
I was annoyed, but I read the story.
It didn't scratch my itch, but it was similar enough that I didn't discard it.
After reading that book, I continued my search for the chairbook.
"I finally found it!" I thought after discarding another 27 human books, 7 were-chair books, and reading 1 more bed book.
After jubilantly starting to read, I was suddenly disappointed when the chair decided that It hated being a chair, and wanted to be a human.
Sadness filled me as I read it and soon it became about a werechair... But he never even became a chair to sit.
He sat on other chairs.
I became depressed and left my room, downcast.
Now I'm complaining because an entire genre has been built around a lie. I can't find what I'm looking for.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
So, anyway, I woke up this morning and decided that it was a good day to read about magical chairs that have lives and do things.
I walked up to my computer, sat in my chair, and searched the internet for "stories about chairs".
After finding several sources of... questionable reputation, I decided to test a few of the stories out.
Opening the first story I started reading about Thomas Brown, a normal Human being that is a carpenter.
Confused, I kept reading and soon realized that this story was labeled as a "story about chairs" because he made a chair in the 14th chapter and sat in chairs throughout the story.
Irritated and bored, I quickly discarded the story about Thomas and looked at my next book.
After discarding about nine books I found a story that wasn't about humans that are "awakened", so to say, by chairs.
It was about a human that lived their everyday life, except whenever they wanted to sit down they turned into a chair.
I never wanted to read about a human that can turn into a chair when it's convenient, I wanted to read about a chair.
Continuing my search, I discarded nine more human books and three more were-chair books.
This book was about a magical bed that didn't turn out to be a human that turns into a bed when he sleeps.
"I finally found it!" I thought after discarding another 27 human books, 7 were-chair books, and reading 1 more bed book.
After jubilantly starting to read, I was suddenly disappointed when the chair decided that It hated being a chair, and wanted to be a human.
Sadness filled me as I read it and soon it became about a werechair... But he never even became a chair to sit.
He sat on other chairs.
Now I'm complaining because an entire genre has been built around a lie. I can't find what I'm looking for.
Tl;dr

"I want a very specific genre of story but it doesn't really exist so can you please write it for me?"

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Tl;dr

"I want a very specific genre of story but it doesn't really exist so can you please write it for me?"
Funny, but not quite. It's more like:
Stop mislabeling your books you nincompoops!

I've found the legendary book about a chair. YES! But sadly, it took me so long to find it that I was sad. People say it's the journey that makes it worth it. The journey was not worth it. The destination was the best part.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Nice postmaster master. Now you gotta comment on everyone's profiles and get the supreme postmaster status.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
He sat on other chairs.
@Zules can you see who has broken the rule of no touchie the spoiler?

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Um, yes. Very important:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Reactions: Val

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Feels like it won't be as good as the previous gen, and the 3d still looks kinda weird, but I'm interested to see where they take the story (and how the story got up to that point, if it is in the same universe at all), and it does look fun.
I'm hyped, let's hope it lives up to it.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Me: *Gets offered cake*
Cake: *is buttered bread*