Sticky The Banter Thread

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Today I'm going to try to make 2 complete pages in this single day, which is something I am not usually able to do, but it's something I must do at least twice a week if I'm going to reliably return to 5x a week updates.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Today I'm going to try to make 2 complete pages in this single day, which is something I am not usually able to do, but it's something I must do at least twice a week if I'm going to reliably return to 5x a week updates.
I have completed a page, slightly behind the pace I would have preferred. Now, instead of eating lunch, I will drink it in order to save time.

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
A liquid lunch means getting a pint instead of actually eating. Usually at the pub (the bar just being where you order not the whole serving area.)
Hope that clears it up

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
A liquid lunch means getting a pint instead of actually eating. Usually at the pub (the bar just being where you order not the whole serving area.)
Hope that clears it up
Oh, thanks for clarifying, but I was :uhhwhat:ing at the idea itself. :p

I'm done!! But :notokay:
:notokay::notokay::notokay::notokay::notokay::notokay:
:brokenevey::brokenevey::brokenevey::brokenevey:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Has anybody ever heard of Brave? The browser not the movie! It's really cool! It blocks ads and trackers automatically, encrypts your connections, it's trust-able, and free! I just got it and it's sooo cool! My computer genius bro recommended it, so i just wanted to share it with y'all.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Has anybody ever heard of Brave? The browser not the movie! It's really cool! It blocks ads and trackers automatically, encrypts your connections, it's trust-able, and free! I just got it and it's sooo cool! My computer genius bro recommended it, so i just wanted to share it with y'all.
I think @Avidro downloaded it.

Now I'm going for the "twice a week" part of the equation by doing this again today, but it might metaphorically kill me all the way dead.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I did indeed download it! I like it a lot so far! It has that new browser smell, ya know? Firefox had this obnoxious habit of taking 2-5 minutes to fully load every time I opened it, but now I can close my browser window without having to worry about that when I open it again.

Also, apparently my time spent on Cresnov can eventually translate into virtual currency for us, if @Zules ever decides to jump on board with their program... :whistling:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Now I'm going for the "twice a week" part of the equation by doing this again today, but it might metaphorically kill me all the way dead.
It's after 2PM, and I'm still not done with the first page, so RIP Zules.

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
We are in the same time zone Zules and Avidro. Did you know that there is a time zone that is at X:30 when other time zones are at :Y:00?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
We are in the same time zone Zules and Avidro. Did you know that there is a time zone that is at X:30 when other time zones are at :Y:00?
Yeah! I wonder if that gets annoying for the people who live there.

Also, I finally completed a full page, but I still have a full page to go. :thisisbad:

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
So I was reading a book, and i stumbled upon this...

And it instantly made me think about Pantsvulnerum.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
It's from Fallout Equestria: Make Love Not War, the slightly more "serious" sequel to Fallout Equestria: Duck and Cover, a parodic side-story to Fallout: Equestria.

Yup, I have Fallout/MLP crossover fanfics printed in books.
Why?
Why not!