Sticky The Banter Thread

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
:oooooooh: Interested to see where this goes. Loving the animation style and all elevators should be required to play that song.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
A friend of mine is making a little animated webseries, something completely WTF and stupidly funny, with unicorns, magics, and musics that'll stay in your head forever.
It's in french, but there are english subs.
You should watch it! 🦄

Lol i think its more hilarious without subs. Can't understand it but the visuals are killing me!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I broke my $9 headphones yesterday, so now I'm using some random earbuds @Avidro found until my replacement $9 headphones arrive. But now my music sounds all tinny and weird, egh! :ambershadenough:

I can barely hear any bass 😢

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I broke my $9 headphones yesterday, so now I'm using some random earbuds @Avidro found until my replacement $9 headphones arrive. But now my music sounds all tinny and weird, egh! :ambershadenough:

I can barely hear any bass 😢
This should have gone in the "I'm upset!!" thread, no?

In other news: Happy Pi Day, everybody! 👨‍🏫🥧

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I need to change my signature, but I'm not sure if it should be Evey yo-yoing again or something else. :normanheadscratch:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've been sick since... Wednesday or Thursday? with a sore throat. It hasn't really progressed into a full-blown cold or anything, but I've been feeling so lethargic. :sleepysleeper:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm going to do the thing Zules mentioned in the second post of this thread.

@Val, how did that ceremony thingy go? Did your phone die? On a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being the worst, how awkward was the bus ride?

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
The thing was delayed 1 hour, so we got to wait 1h30 in the bus. Once everything in place, we waited 15 mins, then the dude showed up, didn't even look at us. At least our Armies Minister who was accompanying him did spare a few glances at us. It was also bloody cold (twas 9 pm here), and I bloody hate this stupid outfit. But hey! I had a shiny bayonet on my rifle!

The phone survived, got back to base with 1% on max eco mode.

I'd give the bus ride a 3 in awkwardness. It wasn't really awkward, we're all colleagues here, it was just long and boring and nobody talked and I couldn't sleep because the seats were too hard and zero space for the legs.

@Avidro, how was your day?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
@Val It's going well! I got up roughly on time, went to the gym, got some exercise. Took care of a couple appointments, and had a productive conversation about Exvulnerum plot stuff with Zules earlier this afternoon. I'm about to start working on another Exvulnerum infographic, but I wanted to catch up on Cresnov first since, y'know, I'm supposed to be the Community Manager and all.

Reactions: Val

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
@Avidro Does this mean that you are in possession of... SPOILERS??!?1

Reactions: Val

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Do y'all like the new navigation icons on the main site? I forced @Avidro to make them!

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Me, I live within an hour of Bourneville (the cadbury factory) and Cadbury world (my dad delivered the steel when they built it).
:semicolondee:

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I like them less since they stopped making them with the old gooey filling. That stuff could stop your heart easy, but at least you'd die smiling.