Inter-dimensional Companion Misplacer
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Yes that is true
Hmm. Actually both of our characters are maniacal villains..... Sorry, but I'm not enabling someone with more potential than me to become more powerful than me. Especially since they have shown the want to remove my freedom of choice from the table.

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
Hmm. Actually both of our characters are maniacal villains..... Sorry, but I'm not enabling someone with more potential than me to become more powerful than me. Especially since they have shown the want to remove my freedom of choice from the table.
Aww darn.
Fine, keep your screenshot.
A few siggies never hurt anyone.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Aww darn.
Fine, keep your screenshot.
A few siggies never hurt anyone.
Wait.... siggie----- oh yeah..... we were arguing about something or other..... I was just mostly fighting for a plot catalyst.... you know..... what are they called?.... eh.... I can't remember what that was all about.... I just got carried away with a fun "argument".

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Wait.... siggie----- oh yeah..... we were arguing about something or other..... I was just mostly fighting for a plot catalyst.... you know..... what are they called?.... eh.... I can't remember what that was all about.... I just got carried away with a fun "argument".
Arguing is fun!

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Especially if it involves imaginary power fights.
I can still scream loud enough to destroy every space-time continuum
I just won't

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
I can still scream loud enough to destroy every space-time continuum
I just won't
Well.... there are plenty of lower parallel dimensions to destroy.... but you should know that the lower dimensions are not as necessary as one might think. They are not actually the omniverse's foundation. Actually, it's not even a dimension that holds everything together. But, I'm not going to try and guess what is actually holding everything together, since it exists outside of all of the spacial and temporal dimensions.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
*Destroys lower dimension just for fun*
Ooop haha bye now
It's fine. There are beings that can reconstruct lower dimensions........ If you destroy a universe, an exact copy is constructed instantaneously..... at least from the POV of 2nd temporal dimension residence.

Rue

Umbration

Duality

if ya know ya know

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
What is the first ingredient of tooth paste?