Sticky The Banter Thread

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
My powers of imagination have made countermeasures for such an eventuality. I will now proceed to enlighten you on the nature of some of my abilities. These include, but are not limited to,: Hopefully nobody notices that this is only in effect in my own imaginary dimension.
1. Temporal dimension manipulation. (Time traveling)
2. Quantum Control. (possibility determining)
3. Instantaneous spacial relocation. (Infinite instant teleportation)
4. Administration over sub atomic particles. (Matter manipulation)
5. Long range Cognition Projection (Basically area scrying+scanning)
With these abilities, I am capable of understanding the probability of you taking such actions. I have determined that you are no threat to the continued existence to the planet. I thus conclude that no further actions are required.
Ahh but i have counter measures to your countermeasures. Here are just a few:
1. Being completely in charge of the space-time continuum
2. Teleportation
3. Screaming really loud (long story)
4. Explosions
5. Preventing people from knowing the probablity of those actions by messing things up in their minds.
6. knowing the probability myself.
(it's 99.99% btw)

TheJLT

Inter-dimensional Companion Misplacer
Umbration

Cognizance
Ahh but i have counter measures to your countermeasures. Here are just a few:
1. Being completely in charge of the space-time continuum
2. Teleportation
3. Screaming really loud (long story)
4. Explosions
5. Preventing people from knowing the probablity of those actions by messing things up in their minds.
6. knowing the probability myself.
(it's 99.99% btw)
In order to have complete control over the spacetime continuum, you would have to exist before space and time existed. Which would mean that your character is a timeless formless being. And there is only one of those.... so your character is basically impersonating an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being. Which means that it don't actually have all of the powers you described. So perhaps your character was exaggerating it's control over the spacetime continuum. This leads me to conclude that it is a time traveler, and your character has an inferiority complex.

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
In order to have complete control over the spacetime continuum, you would have to exist before space and time existed. Which would mean that your character is a timeless formless being. And there is only one of those.... so your character is basically impersonating an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being. Which means that it don't actually have all of the powers you described. So perhaps your character was exaggerating it's control over the spacetime continuum. This leads me to conclude that it is a time traveler, and your character has an inferiority complex.
...That's what they want you to think

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Drawing this answer from you, I have concluded that you have control over your character. Yes?
They have control over me
not the other way around

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
They have control over me
not the other way around
So, assuming that your character has complete control over the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension, why do you think that your character has any power over mine who resides in all of the temporal dimensions?

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
So, assuming that your character has complete control over the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension, why do you think that your character has any power over mine who resides in all of the temporal dimensions?
Uhh, these are big words.

I don't know how it works
but
it works?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Uhh, these are big words.

I don't know how it works
but
it works?
What is the spacetime continuum? It is the combination of the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension. You aren't going to assume that there are only 3 spacial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, are you?

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
What is the spacetime continuum? It is the combination of the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension. You aren't going to assume that there are only 3 spacial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, are you?
No, of course not. That's preposterous.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
No, of course not. That's preposterous.
So, since your character has complete control over the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension, your parameters have been measured, and capabilities observed. My character resides in higher dimensions, and is thus immune to any semblance of control your character might hold.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
It's not that hard to climb there-
Ok, well, try to imagine a possible way to transcend the dimensional barriers with only control over the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension....... and the power to scream..... Realize that I've already realized those possibilities and erased them from existence. Having an infinite amount of time to use my possibility realization has left me with so much to do in the last few eternities. I do hope you don't mind being trapped in the lower dimensions.

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Ok, well, try to imagine a possible way to transcend the dimensional barriers with only control over the first 3 spacial dimensions and the first temporal dimension....... and the power to scream..... Realize that I've already realized those possibilities and erased them from existence. Having an infinite amount of time to use my possibility realization has left me with so much to do in the last few eternities. I do hope you don't mind being trapped in the lower dimensions.
Actually i've gotten there without using any dimensional powers it's simple

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Actually i've gotten there without using any dimensional powers it's simple
Of course.... but what about your character? I may have allowed a human person to transcend, but I would never let a maniacal imaginary individual to do the same.

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Of course.... but what about your character? I may have allowed a human person to transcend, but I would never let a maniacal imaginary individual to do the same.
I think maniacal is stretching it...

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
I think maniacal is stretching it...
Really? Attempting to remove the freedom of choice is not evil? I don't know what possibly could count as evil, if not that.