Sticky The Banter Thread

TheJLT

Inter-dimensional Companion Misplacer
Umbration

Cognizance
It could be the web hosts or something
idk. I've seen an option to be invisible in my privacy settings. Perhaps this is what happens when you turn "invisibility" on?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
@Val, I'm going to test it. Could you look at the "online members" thing and take a screenshot and post it when I "Get off" I'll still be on.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
I might be invisible....... OOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooohhhh. I am unsure though.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Early.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
So it's merely a privacy setting. Ok. I think it might be @Bo Lindbergh. My reasoning? They have all privacy settings set to max, and I don't know when they joined. Of course, I have no way of knowing who it actually is. And there are several possibilities. But I just want it to be the giant floating eyeball.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
I have a feeling it's @Alya Nathair, because she keeps changing whether she does or doesn't exist.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

I will make this into a game. Whenever you are alone with an invisible person, take a snipshot and post it somewhere..... If I do it anymore, I'll make a new thread in the gameplay section. I don't think anyone will object.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm taking a singing class this month, and singing for four 15 minute sessions today made me so sleepy!! :zzz: It's a workout!

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

@ShiningEmmy, check this out. You can't delete it now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Even if they remove the image from the forums, I will still have the screenshot.
Then i will hire someone to destroy your computer hard drive.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
This is how resistances are formed.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Then i will hire someone to destroy your computer hard drive.
I'm afraid that, due to your threats, I have backed up my hard drive to a backup + the internet and removed the backup hard drive. If my hard drive gets destroyed, it will be a simple act of relocation, re-installation, and re-exclamation. Then, I would do everything in my power to make your life miserable. This includes but is not limited to: making fun of you for failing, reporting you to any of your local authorities, and, if you were reckless enough, returning the favor.

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
I'm afraid that, due to your threats, I have backed up my hard drive to a backup + the internet and removed the backup hard drive. If my hard drive gets destroyed, it will be a simple act of relocation, re-installation, and re-exclamation. Then, I would do everything in my power to make your life miserable. This includes but is not limited to: making fun of you for failing, reporting you to any of your local authorities, and, if you were reckless enough, returning the favor.
Then i will destroy the world, by extension, destroying every hard drive and destroying the screenshot.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Then i will destroy the world, by extension, destroying every hard drive and destroying the screenshot.
My powers of imagination have made countermeasures for such an eventuality. I will now proceed to enlighten you on the nature of some of my abilities. These include, but are not limited to,: Hopefully nobody notices that this is only in effect in my own imaginary dimension.
1. Temporal dimension manipulation. (Time traveling)
2. Quantum Control. (possibility determining)
3. Instantaneous spacial relocation. (Infinite instant teleportation)
4. Administration over sub atomic particles. (Matter manipulation)
5. Long range Cognition Projection (Basically area scrying+scanning)
With these abilities, I am capable of understanding the probability of you taking such actions. I have determined that you are no threat to the continued existence to the planet. I thus conclude that no further actions are required.

Last edited: